Options
    July 4
    My Tracker - 4/4 days on point

nq7856fsnaoy.jpeg
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112

That’s the idea! More fun; more success!

Yes, we’ve been in some of the same on-line art groups!! It’s one of the main ways I use the time that I used to use eating out!!!

Have a fantastic week! And I’m so glad this is working for you!

This group & its tenets & methods really DO work - if folks just give them a try!

🌸Maddie
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,457 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options

7t6fvr8f8abs.jpg

~ 💕 ~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~ 💕 ~ 🐻 ~ 💕 ~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~ 💕 ~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a BEARy TERRIFIC Tuesday ~

I am feeling VERY HOPEful about my progress... The Biggest challenge is going to be when Son and his fam are here ...
    Such LOVEly Artwork...

I Afffirm... I WILL & I AM fulfilling my I WILLs

"I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door.
    Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present." ~ Rabindranath Tagore

~ 💕 ~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~ 💕 ~ 🐻 ~ 💕 ~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~ 💕 ~

• clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @77tes I was always a fast eater but I think my fast eating got turbo charged when my kids were very young. I was always having to hop up for one thing or another and just learned to wolf my food down before I got up from the table.

I’ve failed miserably trying to eat more slowly all day long. I think I need to back up and take baby steps. For now I’m going to just focus on eating more slowly any treats I enjoy each day. Once I’ve gotten control of that, I can add snacks and then gradually add meals when that’s consistent.

I love seeing everyone’s trackers, so beautiful! I’m not artistic at all but certainly enjoy the efforts of others!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @77tes I was always a fast eater but I think my fast eating got turbo charged when my kids were very young. I was always having to hop up for one thing or another and just learned to wolf my food down before I got up from the table.

I’ve failed miserably trying to eat more slowly all day long. I think I need to back up and take baby steps. For now I’m going to just focus on eating more slowly any treats I enjoy each day. Once I’ve gotten control of that, I can add snacks and then gradually add meals when that’s consistent.

I love seeing everyone’s trackers, so beautiful! I’m not artistic at all but certainly enjoy the efforts of others!

Sounds like a great plan @clutterqueen! I’d begin with whatever is easiest & then go from there!

One thing that helped me was realizing I’d I did t pay attention to a food when eating it, my mind didn’t register has having eaten it!

Left handed eating works well too!!

🌸Maddie
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    July 6
    It’s going well. Averages are looking great. Tomorrow marks one month of my arm exercises. It’s definitely a habit now!

It will be nice when scale shifts downward, but I know always takes a bit of time (at least for me!)

35famdzloz6n.jpeg

How’s everyone doing???

🌸Maddie
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Options

4ychv2qagv29.jpg

~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a WooHoo WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

I am feeling GREAT about where I am & my progress... I am quite sure I have gotten the Sugars & Starches overload
    out of my system... which means.... I am pretty sure I will be able to maintain my consistency while my son & his fam are here... even while Cooking LOTS of FOOD... teehee ... I am following throught with my I WILLs

"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly,
    or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man? " ~ Zhuangzi

~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~