This July “I Will”… Welcome aboard!

Options

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,799 Member
    Options
    Hi all..... Waving at @nebslp who is 4 hrs SE of me in Tx now. LOL.

So I am doing well with taking the BP daily (altho for some reason it has been high this month) but I am struggling with the shoes. I mean how do I part with this pair? I can't walk and pretty much can't even stand in them but wow I love the way they look. hahahahahahha

r4mrdcah9sl3.png
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Hi all..... Waving at @nebslp who is 4 hrs SE of me in Tx now. LOL.

So I am doing well with taking the BP daily (altho for some reason it has been high this month) but I am struggling with the shoes. I mean how do I part with this pair? I can't walk and pretty much can't even stand in them but wow I love the way they look. hahahahahahha

r4mrdcah9sl3.png

@SummerSkier
    Yes, they are gorgeous both on & off your feet. I ended up giving away/donating all of mine except ONE. Ummm MFP is PG I know so let’s just say, sometimes one doesn’t have to *walk* in sexy high heels. 🤗🤭👠

Having said that, I’ve still never used them! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 But sometimes we keep something just because we love it so much.

🌸Maddie

Edit: I just realized- my high heels are a black velvet or equivalent with maroon embroidery on top of toe. I suppose if worse comes to worse I can possibly slice it off & re-use it in a crazy quilt or other project 🤣🤣
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    July 7
    Weekly averages/results right where I wanted them. Grateful!

qwrwepdsbvy9.jpeg

Looks like things are going well for you all. DO let us know if something’s getting in the way of your success. We have many members who would love to help!

🌸Maddie
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier - They’re what we call Sitting shoes 😂
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,457 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    cwwcgltjb9d1.jpg

~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

@77tes Glad You like the Quote... thanks for the cooking comment... I beleive you are right ~smile~

SON & his Fam will be here tonight... I am sooooooooooo excited... I am sure everyone can tell... teehee... I keep posting about it
    With Him here I plan to stay on Track ... But I will be on computer less... Wishing everyone all the best ... You Got This !!!! ... I AFFIRM = I WILL

~ ~ ~ ~ "Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." ~ ~ ~ ~ Willie Nelson ~ ~ ~ ~

~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,781 Member
    Options
    Wow! This group is cooking with gas!

One week down in July! This month I decided to feature shades of violet/purple since it is my daughter’s favorite color (or obsession) and July is her birthday month.

I did some biking on Tuesday and it felt like my balance was better. I’ll credit my tree poses. I haven’t fund a good time to do my 10 push-ups. Now would be a good time. 🤣 Still, I do get them in even if I leave them until my evening yoga time. They just down seem yoga appropriate.

@MadisonMolly2017 your tweaks to your diet are brilliant- I need to make a few similar changes as I’m still struggling to get back to my goal weight.

@texasgardnr - you are my decluttering hero! 🦸‍♀️ I‘ll go do my push-ups and then tackle the school files.

16fl314zz934.jpeg
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    July 3-8
    ✅🐮 habit bull
    ✅💊 pill/vitamin
    ✅🧘‍♀️meditate (missed 5th)

• BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being absent. I was on holiday in Italy for 8 days and just didn't have any routine at all 😁 Starting now!
    2crc1cx6vehf.jpg

This July, I will continue working on building my new morning routine habits:

‌• After I brush my teeth & weigh myself, I'll take my meds & vits and drink water.
    ‌• After I drink my morning water, I'll charge my Fitbit, get washed and ready for the day ahead.
    ‌• After I get ready, I'll make breakfast.
    ‌• After breakfast, I'll leave for work, walk for 10 mins (to the underground) and think happy thoughts. If I'm working from home or it's the weekend, I'll step or cycle for 10 mins.
    • Anytime: After/While I do ..., I'll do ...!
    ‌...Lie on Shakti mat for 10 mins.
    ‌...Take a mindful rest.
    ‌...Duolingo language learning.
    ‌...Puzzle app.
    ‌...Delete/unsubscribe emails.
    ‌...Note down tasks & priorities.
    ‌...Do daily exercises.
    ‌...Clean or tidy something.

• DebyS137
    Options

fakg0cd27tfg.jpg

~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~ 🌞 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~~ Waving Hi ~~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday ~~

I LOVE all the Beautifully Creative Graphs & Art Work... as well as Pics ... What a Creative Group

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.... Sons here .... so I will be spending less time on the computer, hanging with the Family
    Noting... the Stylish Sunflower on Picture is actually Our SUNflower getting ready to Bloom.... I will post a pic when its BLOOMed

"I think it's great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That's the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn
    from them, be human and be you." ~ ~ ~ Priyanka Chopra

~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~ 🌞 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~🌞~💕~

• BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    @DebyS137 I'm looking forward to seeing your sunflower when it has fully bloomed 🌻 On our train ride from Florence to Pisa, we saw some sunflower fields and they were all facing the same way, except for one, which was facing the train 👋🌞
  • DebyS137
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @DebyS137 I'm looking forward to seeing your sunflower when it has fully bloomed 🌻 On our train ride from Florence to Pisa, we saw some sunflower fields and they were all facing the same way, except for one, which was facing the train 👋🌞

Thanks... I actually used a bunch of Bird seed sunflowers... & they are growing real good... I will share them when they are fully bloomed ~ Smiling ~

I LOVE the Italy photo... What an AWEsome Esperience
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,781 Member
    Options
    @BodyTalking oh my! Your Italian holiday sounds wonderful. Now there’s what you have habits for, so that you can enjoy wonderful times like that. Italy is on my bucket list.

@DebyS137 your sunflower is terrific. I’ve always wanted to try growing them.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Sorry for being absent. I was on holiday in Italy for 8 days and just didn't have any routine at all 😁 Starting now!
    2crc1cx6vehf.jpg

This July, I will continue working on building my new morning routine habits:

‌• After I brush my teeth & weigh myself, I'll take my meds & vits and drink water.
    ‌• After I drink my morning water, I'll charge my Fitbit, get washed and ready for the day ahead.
    ‌• After I get ready, I'll make breakfast.
    ‌• After breakfast, I'll leave for work, walk for 10 mins (to the underground) and think happy thoughts. If I'm working from home or it's the weekend, I'll step or cycle for 10 mins.
    • Anytime: After/While I do ..., I'll do ...!
    ‌...Lie on Shakti mat for 10 mins.
    ‌...Take a mindful rest.
    ‌...Duolingo language learning.
    ‌...Puzzle app.
    ‌...Delete/unsubscribe emails.
    ‌...Note down tasks & priorities.
    ‌...Do daily exercises.
    ‌...Clean or tidy something.

@BodyTalking
    How awesome!!
    And your “I Will” for July looks solid!
    We’re glad you are here with us

🌸Maddie
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Through July 9
    3c6jkofg5f35.jpeg

Getting there…a great outing yesterday, but my weekly averages should be good IF the heat doesn’t linger at night… fingers crossed
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier - They’re what we call Sitting shoes 😂

I actually remember Oprah saying that once (when someone asked her about her "heels") that they were her "sitting" shoes!! 😂