Chat Cafe

1188189190191192194»

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,595 Member
    I heard on the weather report that today is the average time for us to have had our first frost but we are still having very warm weather. It may not be until November before we get our first frost. We at a high of 82F (27.7C) today. The sky is very hazy from the smoke that is coming from forest fires to the West of us. We leave for the Denver area tomorrow after I have my appointment with the ENT.

Judith - I am so glad that you were able to celebrate with family and friends for your birthday. It sounds like you got some really nice presents and a delicious milkshake to enjoy.

Susan - I am glad that Colin did not hurt his foot too badly during the night. Traveling for short periods of time sounds good so you do not get too tired or in lots of pain. I am glad that Lyn is home to recover.

Barb - I am praying for Hong Hong to be able to breathe easier. Did the doctor have any ideas to how to help her? Did the soap help keep the deer away from your garden?

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,663 Member
    Barb exciting times are coming with the new baby on the way. I am praying for a safe delivery and for protection over both Mommy and Baby!

Susan, safe travels as you prepare to be on the road again. You made me cringe just reading about Colin hitting the cupboard/ OUCH that’s all I can say! Too bad Jasper had to go out for potty break; does Archie have to go they the night like his brother?

Linda, you are on the road same time as Susan, safe travels my friend. I read your prayer request update on Marilyn, will keep her in much prayer.

It’s late so this gal is heading to bed. Trying to sleep better but being in a hotel is a little hard. So much going on with the Reno’s and flood I am trying to wind down. Love you all and will be back tomorrow! God Bless you all! 🙏🤗