Chat Cafe

Options

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,704 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Nice to find you! Judith, thank you for putting this group together. I live in Australia. Labour Day here used to be May 2st but it has been changed to Oct 4th. No idea why!
    Blessings to you all.
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,589 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team, I am so happy to have you join the team Susan. You mentioned that October 4th is Australia's Labor Day, this date is significant to me, October 4 was my Paternal Grandfather's Birthday, then came mine on October 5th then my Dad on October 6th. My Maternal Grandfather was October 22nd. As you can see the month of October was a very busy month for celebrating Birthday's.

Hope you all have a Blessed Tuesday and rest of the week...

2trl95hbwviq.jpg
  • 316Judith
    Options
    93azrovp0bmu.jpg
  • Asobfalls
    Asobfalls Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hope I can squeeze in some exercise today! But too many errands to run. Maybe 20 minute work out with the 2 weights I have at home.
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    It's nice to be here, Judith. I hope we can get Sandi here, too. That's lovely about the significance of Oct 4th for you! Happy day.

I had a cooking morning making things I can eat. 🤗
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Evening Hello Susan

It is so nice having you here with us all, thank you for joining and for your support!

God Bless you
    Your Friend and Team Leader
    Judith
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Good Morning Team

This morning we welcomed another member, we now have a total of 19 members. This is exciting to see us grow, more importantly is we grow closer to Jesus and we become a healthier people not only for ourselves and family but for the Lord!

God's Blessings on your day!

tk3n4dg1l3fz.jpg
  • Asobfalls
    Options
    My father will be 97 on the 5th October. Haven't decided how to celebrate this.
  • twigbiskit5
    twigbiskit5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think I have found one of your groups! So excited!
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Judith, how lovely to have a new team member! Wow, 19 of us already.

Asobfalls, are you under restrictions? How does your Dad want to celebrate,? That is quite an achievement getting to 97! I would want to celebrate each year too.

Welcome, twigbiscuit5! Enjoy the team!

I had planned to catch up with a friend today but hubby isn't well. He's going to the Dr this morning. Praying for a good outcome.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Good Morning,

Its wonderful to have all our new and latest Team members, welcome and God Bless you all.

Susan so sorry about Colin not well, hope the Doctor's appointment will help and bring some answers of what is causing Colin to not feel well. My prayers are with you both.

I am at Cancer Clinic today so will be back tonight and bring some updates for you all, thanks for your prayers...

3hpe3lqofrms.jpg
  • Asobfalls
    Options
    Dad (97 next month) doesn't hear well in general and very poor on the phone. I am the only local child. We are scattered from Minnesota to California. His memory is on and off. Yesterday he greeted me by asking "Are you my daughter? the first one?"
    He does not remember my children or grandchildren who are local and could attend an event. So I probably won't put effort into creating an event. COVID is still strong here anyway.
    That about boils down to a "send a card" or a buy and wrap some gifts thing. The facility will provide a cake.
    I could make a list of things he could use and post for family on fb..... just thinking. Thanks for listening & any ideas you may have had work for elderly persons.
  • semsmith5408
    semsmith5408 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Good Saturday morning everyone. Praying you all have a wonderful day!
  • twigbiskit5
    twigbiskit5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm new here trying to navigate through all of Judith's beautiful feeds. I will get there yet👌. Have a blessed weekend 🙏
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,838 Member
    Options
    Have a blessed Sunday. The weather is beautiful and cooler than normal. Due to members with covid, our church is on zoom again.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Good Morning
    ¸.•*¨) ✫ ¸.•*¨)✫
    (¸.•´ .•´ (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.✫
    ¸.•*¨) ✫ ¸.•*¨)✫ Dropping by to say Hi...
    (¸.•´ .•´ (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.✫
    And say Thank you for your prayers
    Had my appointment Friday and things remain the same
    I am still on wait list for surgery, hoping it will be done by end of October
    Thank you for your support
    Blessings on your Sunday Services and Family Time....⛪️🙏📖
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    It's already Monday here. We took the granddaughters to a market and for a swim along the Esplanade yesterday. Today they are at school.

Blessings to you all.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Sounds like a nice day yesterday with your grandkids, I loved taking my grandkids to the market and to the park where they had a pool...yesterday my daughter and grandkids came by for a visit.

Hope you all have a Blessed Day and Week ahead....

jijytz6vgi2i.jpg
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,509 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,838 Member
    Options
    It felt so good to sit outside in the shade of the patio umbrella. It was in the 90's but with a nice gentle breeze, it was not too hot. We picked quite a few tomatoes today. It is so delicious to eat them when fresh.