Chat Cafe

Options

Replies

• 1crazydog
    1crazydog Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Tuesday: Out the door early as Jason has an eye appointment. Then have to make another veggie run.

Depending on the weather may take Miss Lilly to the dog park.

Here’s to a terrific Tuesday.

HUGS

Healthy: Glad you had a god Monday.

Prayers for your DD as she makes a career decision.

Darlene: Sounds like a great class!

Judith: Terriffic Tuesday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎂🥂🌹
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,507 Member
    Options
    scbbwcc3vwxo.jpeg

All is well at my house

Judith am praying for you that all goes well tomorrow and also Happy Birthday.

- Marilyn
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Wednesday: Well, Jasons eye exam turned out well. PHEW.

Got some house work done and will continue today. Jason has hand therapy this morning, then the chores.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

HUGS

Marilyn: Glad all is well.

Judith: prayers and hugs for you today. HOPE you had a good birthday.
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,533 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Friend’s

*° 。* ** Dropping by to Say Hi˚*° ˚** * *
    ° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚ ° 。 ° ˚*
    ˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛ ° 。 ° ˚*
    ˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| From My Home to Yours
    **° 。* ° ˚*° 。 ° ˚*° 。 ° ˚*° 。 ° ˚*° 。 ° ˚*° 。 ° ˚°
    And wish you a Blessed day…
    I leave soon for my appointment at the Hospital regarding Echocardiogram and follow up for getting ready for upcoming Cancer surgery and reconstruction surgery; I will be gone all day so won’t be here until later tonight, thanks for those who have been praying God Bless you all 🙏🙂
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,824 Member
    Options
    My second vein ablation was done today and was successful. They were able to just do the laser so there are no incisions. It is amazing what things the medical field has developed in just a few years.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Judith I hope things went well at your appointment with the cardiologist. What ever the outcome, God is in control!
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Thursday: Beautiful day yesterday. Sunshine! High of 65. Perfect.

Have to get a new clock for the bedroom. Easy chore.

Going to get laundry done so all the clothes are good to go.

Will get Miss Lilly to the dog park so she gets some yaya’s out.

Can’t believe it’s Friday EVE!

Have a great one.

Judith: Good luck to you with your echocardiogram. Prayers!

Healthy: Glad that your second ablation is done and was successful.
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Friday: Jason has a zoom conference call for his Mayo appointment registration. And then a zoom meeting for his consulting. He will be a busy boy. And in the meantime. Will get packing done.

To all my Canadian friends, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

Everyone else, enjoy FriYaY and the weekend.

HUGS
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving this weekend to my Candian friends. Thanks for the reminder. Do you have the same traditions as the States for food and festivities?
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,667 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Just caught up on all posts since I last checked in. Been praying for all your surgeries and procedures 💕

We got back home from our travels at the end of September but I got bronchitis almost straight away. I'm starting to feel better now.

Got Archie groomed and he is always like a puppy when he has short hair. He loves his zoomies in the evening when we play fetch with him. ewet1zcfi4md.jpg
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Susan, I am glad you are feeling better. Archie is adorable! I remember our dog really enjoying her freedom and coolness after getting a grooming.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Good Morning

Thank you for your prayers and for your kind comments while I was away past couple of days. Wednesday I had my tests done, it caused pain during some points of the test, it was a long appointment which took a lot out of me. It's taken me a few days to bounce back, I tried to post the other day but wasn't able to stay as long as hoping. So today I am back to catch up with you all...

Thank you for sharing the picture of Archie, he is one sweet adorable puppy...
    Thank you all for your Thanksgiving Greetings...Yes, this is our Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend, Monday we Celebrate our Thanksgiving....

68akbewwvpeq.jpg

• Healthyme7410
    edited October 2021
    Options
    It is so good to hear from you Judith. I am sorry that it took so much out of you. Will they be able to do surgery soon? Did the echo show any abnormalities? We continue to hold you up in prayer.

My two daughters are gone this weekend on a weekend girls trip with friends. We had three of the grandkids today while they were gone. We had a fabulous time going to the school playground and taking long walks. I am tired but they seem to still have lots of engegy.
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Sunday: Travel day. Should get to Mayo around 4 pm. Still daylight. Will be gone till Tuesday.

Have a blessed day.

HUGS

Don’t know what happened to my post yesterday!

Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating!

Susan: Awww, sorry you got bronchitis after your travels, but glad that you are feeling better.

Awwww! Your Archie is so handsome!

Judith: Sorry your testing was painful. **SIGH** HUGS and prayers for you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Healthy: Yup . . . grandkids have a way of wearing you out! LOL BUT it’s fun.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Canadian Thanksgiving Blessings from my Home to your Home, God Bless you..🍁🍂🙏❤️

08tjzl09acsd.jpg
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Afternoon Hello Everyone,

¸.•*¨) ✫ ¸.•*¨)✫
    (¸.•´ .•´ (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.✫
    ¸.•*¨) ✫ ¸.•*¨)✫ Dropping by to say Hi...
    (¸.•´ .•´ (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.✫
    And Wish you a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving! 🍂🍁🌻🌽🌰
    Blessings on your Sunday....⛪️🙏📖

Monday is our Thanksgiving Day..
  • Asobfalls
    Asobfalls Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Judith for all you are doing here. I am bowing out....just need to cut my computer time. and better to do it now while the group is still young and forming. Walk with God the rest of 2021 all of you ladies!
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,667 Member
    Options
    We'll miss you, Asobfalls. Blessings on your life

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating.

Judith, I hope you are in less pain after those tests. They sounded not nice. 🙏

I'm still overcoming asthma and bronchitis so have less energy than usual. Just checking in so you know I'm around! I think I felt better last time I posted. Glad you all enjoyed Archie's picture. He's my little companion.

Have lovely days everyone. Bless you all.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am sorry Joyce left the group. I have had to pare down my groups too.

Susan - I am hoping that you feel better soon from your asthma and bronchitis. My husband also has been struggling with lung issues since he had covid last month. He is coughing less but still feels short of breath and needs an inhaler often.

Thursday - Saturday there was an estate sale accross the street from us. We are so blessed that we were able to buy 12 matching bookcases for the school at a really good price. Now we need to unbox the books that one of our teachers donated to the school since he now uses all online books. I was able to buy some "treasures" too. I spent $2 on the half price day! 😁 We do not have much room for extra things so the purchases were small and office related but still needed and at a great price. Estate sales remind me that the things we gather around ourselves are not permanent. Carl had lots of "things" that were being sold that he no longer needs or can use. Many times I gather things around me that do not bring me happiness or peace in the long run.

• 316Judith
    Options
    I too am so sorry that Joyce left the Team but I understand about cutting back on the time spent on the computer....I sent her a private message thanking her for all the work she did here and her support kindness and the messages left on the team to us all....

And speaking of that, each one of you is so appreciated, thank you for your support kindness and encouraging messages you leave here, every message is read and always is a blessing..

God Bless your day and week ahead...

Today here in Canada its our Thanksgiving Day....So from my Family to Yours I send you Thanksgiving Blessings to you and your Family...God's Blessings today and always...

vobu9v1sefkj.jpg