• Asobfalls
    Asobfalls Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,509 Member
    Options
    gx12crueywbd.jpg

Having a good day - back on track - today's goal / commitment is not to have any pop = I went 6 years without any and then had a drink of ginger ale and was back to drinking many bottles daily. My addiction surfaced - so today I am turning that around - the pop is the 1st part of the addiction to leave my life and am feeling good about it - it is a non essential - water is much better for me.

Be blessed everyone

- Marilyn
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,838 Member
    Options
    I am feeling much better today although still fatigued. Our daughter and grandkids left this morning to go back to their house. The weekend they planned on staying here became almost 2 weeks so they missed their own beds as well as their toys. It is now very quiet in the house. Their running and screaming as they played did get on my "nerves" but I also miss them so much. I have another day of quarentine and my husband has three more so we are sticking close to home.
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,589 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    So happy you were able to have the time with your family, yes, it’s wonderful having little ones in the house but when our grand-babies are gone home our homes become so quiet, I sure hear you..

My prayers continue for you and your hubby as you finish out your quarantine! Trusting the fatigue will improve day by day. So happy you are feeling better! 🙏❤️

o5jq7k917j7e.jpeg
  • semsmith5408
    semsmith5408 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I’m waiting on our weather here in Florida to feel like fall! Have some errands to do today. Wishing you all a nice Friday. 🥰
  • 316Judith
    edited September 2021
    Options
    How was your weather forecast you were waiting on Sandi? We now have a new Weather Forum to post our daily weather...See you there...

hehv8qccj7y5.jpg

• Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,509 Member
    Options
    ipwazkbtwzxe.jpg

Thinking of all of you - pray that you are all staying healthy and turning to our Lord and Savior every day, every hour as He is our strength

Judith - special prayers continue to go up for you while you wait for your tests / surgery

-Marilyn
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am getting caught up on things that were neglected while I did not have energy to do them. Guest bed is made, laundry is done and I still need to work on mopping the floors. Grandkids can bring in a lot of dirt on their shoes!
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Nice quiet day today. We watched church via zoom since my husband is still coughing. He hardly has any voice so I have to listen carefully to hear his whispers. I hope to take a walk later today to get back to exercising.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Had a very quiet Sunday, was blessed with online Sunday Morning Services and listened to Worship Music, had a good day allowing the Lord to bring healing and renewed strength to my body which was so needed... God's Blessings on your day....

0vdwvrzabla6.jpg
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Judith I am glad you had a refreshing day yesterday. Today is cooler and has a hint of Fall in the air. Some of the trees in the mountains are starting to change colors. It is mostly the Aspen that turn a brilliant yellow against the blue sky. They are very breaktakingly beautiful when it covers a whole mountainside. I do miss the reds and oranges from the East where I grew up though.
  • fancyqtr
    fancyqtr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted on here before and seldom on SP. My name is Darlene. Trying to get rid of a sweet tooth and get control of my diabetes and weight.

I started going to 2 Bible studies a coupld weeks ago. One of those I need to record because he goes so fast I can't keep up taking notes. I'm going to need to take a camera, too, so I can take photos of the drawings he puts up. I also checked out one of the books he told us about. I was just wondering if anyone has read Forensic Faith, Cold Case Christianity or God's Crime Scene. They sound horrible, but are by a cold-case detective who has gone through and written about evidence of what is in the Bible. I just really, really wanted to get into that class.

Anyway, just stopped by to say hi.
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,704 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Darlene (fancyqtr). I have not heard of those books before, sorry. I hope you find them!

Healthy I miss the autumn colours too. There are few deciduous trees in Queensland, Australia. I was born in California and loved seeing the autumn leaves both there, in Washington State and in Canada (I lived in all three places).

Judith, so glad you had a restful day 💖 and hope it did you the world of good.

We're on our way back to our home. We have three days in a van park on the road now, and will be home by Sunday most probably.
  • twigbiskit5
    twigbiskit5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I'm so happy to find this chat platform. It makes me feel happy and connected. Thank you Judith for setting this all up❤️. My name is Debbie (twigbiskit5). Have a blessed day everyone 🙏🙋
  • Asobfalls
    Asobfalls Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting your names in; I am Joyce. Last 8 days have worked extra and been overwhelmed. Rested yesterday and feel like a "Real Person" today. God is so good to provide refreshment! trying that 'weather' discussion next.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Good morning! This cooler weather we are having is very welcome from the high temperatures we had a month ago. Sitting in the sun on the patio feels good as we soak up the last few rays of sun as Fall approaches. I need to start getting cuttings from my outdoor flowers to have plants inside during the winter. I hope you are having a wonderful day. ~ Linda
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Good Morning Team, my apologies for not being on here the beginning of the week like usual but have had computer issues preventing me from logging on here, they are fixed now, so happy to see and welcome our new members here, I will give you all an official welcome on our Welcome New Members forum.

mp5gg9dqbgnz.jpg
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Good Morning All, yes, the cooler weather has finally arrived, and its hard to believe we are in the Autumn season. This is one season I love with all the Fall colors seeing the trees in such beautiful various shades of red, green, gold, orange and yellow... Hope you all are enjoying this Season! Have a Blessed Day....

irs1iy3qcv72.jpg