• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,671 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Oct. 3
    track: Yes
    under: No
    water: 9 glasses
    exercise: 32 min. (walk & stretch), also worked in the yard pulling weeds, trimming bushes, moved boxes into house, and organized garage (about 3 hours).
    steps: 11510
    💞WE CAN DO IT

@kristiekay1962 I like your attitude! 😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 3 October
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Had fun at quilt camp but it's good to get back to my normal routine. Have a great day everyone! 😊
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hey am here
    Ashleymullo6195
    03/10

Excersize - yes
    Under cal - no over by 147
    Logged food - yess
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 Gorgeous photos! What a great way to spend an October afternoon, and an awesome workout to boot! Great new profile pic, too....love the shorter hair-do!

Thank you so much!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hello team... I am excited to be here. Traveling home today so will do a proper intro (and catch up on all the details and changes here) tomorrow. So glad I jumped back on here and found the challenge yesterday while on the road (I was passenger not driving!) Have a great day!!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Sun. Oct 3)
    Logged: yes
    Water: 9.5 cups

Starting October off right!😊 I thought for sure I was going to go over calories cuz of my lunch, but I had a light dinner last night so it worked out! I’m pretty proud! I’m also happy that I got more water in too!!!! Let’s rock this month!🤟🏻💪🏻
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    (Daily Post - Sun. Oct 3)
    Water: 9.5 cups

Starting October off right!😊 I thought for sure I was going to go over calories cuz of my lunch, but I had a light dinner last night so it worked out! I’m pretty proud! I’m also happy that I got more water in too!!!! Let’s rock this month!🤟🏻💪🏻

@rawrxamberx Great job! Always nice when you can adjust other meals to account for enjoying one a little bit more. :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Hello team... I am excited to be here. Traveling home today so will do a proper intro (and catch up on all the details and changes here) tomorrow. So glad I jumped back on here and found the challenge yesterday while on the road (I was passenger not driving!) Have a great day!!

@sandkp Hello, and welcome!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I will have to check out that app. I just returned from being on leave for a week so am swamped at work but will check it out sometime. It's on my to-do list. LOL And I second the nice new profile pic comment!!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: »
    Hello everyone. Great to be here. Thank u for having me 😁

Welcome back @roz0810 !

Thank you ❤️
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Destiny and I've been a member of the team for quite a while, but lately I haven't been very active. I'm trying to get better about that. I'm 34, a SAHM of four kiddos, 11, 9, and 5 year old girls and a 3 year old boy, living in West Texas. The weather here is getting nice enough for walks without melting.

Sunday 10/3
    Tracking: yes
    Exercise: 42min walk 1.93miles
    Water: 40oz
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I will have to check out that app. I just returned from being on leave for a week so am swamped at work but will check it out sometime. It's on my to-do list. LOL And I second the nice new profile pic comment!!

@DaffyGirl88 Thank you and I hope you do get a chance to check it out! It is pretty neat! I hope you settle nicely back to work this week!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    10/4/21
    Tracked: yes
    Steps: 14,117 (Samsung health shows 16,157)
    Water: 72oz+

Today was a surprisingly easy start to the week. I didn't get a lot of steps in at work, so I made up for it with a long treadmill walk because it was raining. Tomorrow's lunch is prepped, and dinner will be something easy. I can feel my mojo coming back, but I have to remember to stick with it!
    8s45fe31thyq.jpg
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kristen and this is my second month on this site. I'm a refugee from SparkPeople. Glad to be a part of the challenge, working towards reducing those calories in.

kristiekay1962
    Monday, Oct. 4
    track: yes
    under: no
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 9269

Monday
    WT: 189.0
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 4 October
    Track: yes
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    04/10
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize - yes
    Logged food - yes
    Under calories - yes
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Mon. Oct 4)
    Water: 7.5 cups

Another good day in the books! Been feeling very positive! I will take it! 😊 I hope everyone is having a good start!

@rawrxamberx A great day, indeed, Amber!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kristen and this is my second month on this site. I'm a refugee from SparkPeople. Glad to be a part of the challenge, working towards reducing those calories in.

kristiekay1962
    Monday, Oct. 4
    track: yes
    under: no
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 9269

Monday
    WT: 189.0

@kristiekay1962 I've been calling you Kristie all this time! Welcome, Kristen! How are you approaching your "calories in" dilemma? Do you need to eat smaller portions of the same foods you are currently eating, or do you need to look for more high volume, less calorie dense foods? Or is it possible to burn more calories during the day from exercise? Let us know if we can help you figure this out in any way.

And only up a few ounces this week, so nothing that can't be undone in a short time.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm Destiny and I've been a member of the team for quite a while, but lately I haven't been very active. I'm trying to get better about that. I'm 34, a SAHM of four kiddos, 11, 9, and 5 year old girls and a 3 year old boy, living in West Texas. The weather here is getting nice enough for walks without melting.

Sunday 10/3
    Tracking: yes
    Exercise: 42min walk 1.93miles
    Water: 40oz

@thedestar A great start to the month, Destiny!