Team: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Hello team... I am excited to be here. Traveling home today so will do a proper intro (and catch up on all the details and changes here) tomorrow. So glad I jumped back on here and found the challenge yesterday while on the road (I was passenger not driving!) Have a great day!!

@sandkp Nice to see you again, Shawnee!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    So, yesterday I got statements stuffed in envelopes and the main invoices all filed away. The rest can wait until I return from my trip. We leave on Tuesday the 12th for Prague to see our son and meet his new, serious, live-in girlfriend and possibly her parents. So, I really won't be around this thread much this month; this week getting ready to go, and we don't return home until the 21st. Our son left Canada a year ago tomorrow. Thankfully, due to the ability to video chat, I am okay with him being so far away, living his life and being very, very happy! Today, I have to go to the city for some serious shopping! I do not have any fall clothes that fit me! Such a sad statement to have to type out this morning :'( Wish me luck...I am a terrible shopper under the best of circumstances, and these are not those!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS good luck shopping and getting ready for your trip! I'm with you on not having many clothes that fit 😔

Mon 10/4
    Tracking yes
    Logging yes
    Exercise 37min Wii Just Dance(the only thing I can actually motivate myself to do lately)
    Water 72oz
  • atareid14
    atareid14 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    Good morning 🤗is it too late for me to join for this month
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @atareid14 you were rolled over for the October challenge! Your weigh in day is listed as tomorrow! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @HASWLRS I hope you managed to enjoy yourself while shopping today! No matter what you are wearing you are going to have a fabulous time in Prague! I'm so excited for you!
  • atareid14
    atareid14 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    👏Yay awesome! Thank you for the response! 😊
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @atareid14 you're welcome! :)
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    05/10
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize - yes
    Under cal - yes
    Logged food - yes
    Water - yes

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 10/04
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 8934
    Water: 96

Yesterday: 10/04 WWD 8, ✅7000steps 🚶‍♀️✅, 18 hr IF ✅, read bible plan🧎‍♀️✅, read 2 chapters📚✅, Daily calm🧘‍♀️✅, walk 30 min, ✅sleep 💤 8 hr, ✅
    3 minutes planks, ✅
    PT, darebee exercise of the day (40 W Superman ) #DAREBEE October Challenge: Daily Cardio D4, ✅darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day(last life) ✅

Just for today 10/05, WWD 9, 7000steps 🚶‍♀️, 18 hr IF , read bible plan🧎‍♀️, read 2 chapters📚, Daily calm🧘‍♀️, walk 30 min, sleep 💤 8 hr,
    3 minutes planks,
    PT, darebee exercise of the day (2 min bicep extension ) #DAREBEE October Challenge: Daily Cardio D5, darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day(limitless)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Tues. Oct 5)
    Logged: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 6.5 cups
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Kristen and this is my second month on this site. I'm a refugee from SparkPeople. Glad to be a part of the challenge, working towards reducing those calories in.

kristiekay1962
    Monday, Oct. 4
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 9 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 9269

Monday
    WT: 189.0

@kristiekay1962 I've been calling you Kristie all this time! Welcome, Kristen! How are you approaching your "calories in" dilemma? Do you need to eat smaller portions of the same foods you are currently eating, or do you need to look for more high volume, less calorie dense foods? Or is it possible to burn more calories during the day from exercise? Let us know if we can help you figure this out in any way.

And only up a few ounces this week, so nothing that can't be undone in a short time.

You can also call me Kris, I go by all three. I just need to cut out the sweets, with my work I deal with candy, treats and other goodies all the time, so it makes it tempting. And work has been stressful, since I work in health care. Just need to cut out 400 to 500 calories a day or increase my cardio.
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    oct. 5
    track = yes
    under = no
    water=9 glasses
    exercise=32 min.
    steps= 9132
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,682 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 5 October
    Track: yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    (Daily Post - Tues. Oct 5)
    Logged: yes
    Water: 6.5 cups
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    October Week #1
    PW:324.6
    CW: 323.4

@rawrxamberx Yay Amber!! It is no coincidence that you strung a couple of days like Tuesday together, and then posted a loss come weigh-in day!! Keep stringing, and keep losing!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 10/04
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 8934
    Water: 96

Yesterday: 10/04 WWD 8, ✅7000steps 🚶‍♀️✅, 18 hr IF ✅, read bible plan🧎‍♀️✅, read 2 chapters📚✅, Daily calm🧘‍♀️✅, walk 30 min, ✅sleep 💤 8 hr, ✅
    3 minutes planks, ✅
    PT, darebee exercise of the day (40 W Superman ) #DAREBEE October Challenge: Daily Cardio D4, ✅darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day(last life) ✅

Just for today 10/05, WWD 9, 7000steps 🚶‍♀️, 18 hr IF , read bible plan🧎‍♀️, read 2 chapters📚, Daily calm🧘‍♀️, walk 30 min, sleep 💤 8 hr,
    3 minutes planks,
    PT, darebee exercise of the day (2 min bicep extension ) #DAREBEE October Challenge: Daily Cardio D5, darebee workout 🏋️‍♀️ of the day(limitless)

@murdog3t A really great Tuesday, Tami!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    10/5/21
    Tracked: yes
    Steps: 14,469
    Water: 96oz+
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options