Downsizers Team Chat - February 2022

Options

Replies

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,517 Member
    Options
    It's been a mostly cloudy and rainy day here today. My daughter says hello to everyone. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I did a mile in the miracle miles DVD series by Leslie Sansone today and I feel great! I'm going to be doing some dancing in a while. Take care and stay safe, everyone!
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I hope you are able to get a great sleep tonight!
  • JodiSW
    JodiSW Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Off to take a shower.. then go get an x-ray on my lower back and come home and meal prep ... I got keto chicken and dumplings ... Fried mozzarella cheese stick....keto shrimp scampi with spaghetti squash...shrimp fried cauliflower rice and keto desserts ( I am leaning towards berry cheesecake tarts and lemon and lime fluff and maybe so chocolate fat bombs) :) on the menu for the week

That sounds deeeeelicious!
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    good morning all, one of my things I want to do this month and hopefully for more is to keep in contact on here a lot more …I feel 100% back on calorie counting and back at the gym full on also, but I need to keep this momentum. Right now feeling very positive and hopefully by summer I will be in a happier place with my weight. I definitely want 2022 to be the year I hit goal or very near almost hit my happiness weight goal.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    It's been a mostly cloudy and rainy day here today. My daughter says hello to everyone. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I did a mile in the miracle miles DVD series by Leslie Sansone today and I feel great! I'm going to be doing some dancing in a while. Take care and stay safe, everyone!

Say hi to your daughter. Great job on the walking video and I know you will do lots of dancing.

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good late night everyone. Let's hope groundhog day won't repeat itself.
    Check in for 2/2:
    Steps- 8728 plus 20 minutes bike moderate level.
    Calories - 1730?? Leftover Chinese for lunch. Might toss the rest.
    Exercise - gym tonight. 8 machines and bike. Walk this afternoon. Walked to the library, 1 mile each way, to get discount cards for the museums. Found a new middle eastern spice shop on the way home. That will get interesting in the kitchen.

Gym, bike, walking! Awesome day!

jayenguk wrote: »
    good morning all, one of my things I want to do this month and hopefully for more is to keep in contact on here a lot more …I feel 100% back on calorie counting and back at the gym full on also, but I need to keep this momentum. Right now feeling very positive and hopefully by summer I will be in a happier place with my weight. I definitely want 2022 to be the year I hit goal or very near almost hit my happiness weight goal.

That is the spirit. I think believing in ourselves is a big part of the battle!

Steps 6721

Nice steps!
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 2/2
    Step count 7052

plus 10 minutes rowing light effort
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 218.0
    CW: 215.0
    😃
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 218.0
    CW: 215.0
    😃

@888Angie888 Amazing loss! Congratulations!!
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options

Hi Linda

Sorry about the delay.

User name 28Haveitall
    Pw 256.4
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Cw 256.0

Been a couple of days having normal eating hours . Will be good till next Wednesday for next weigh in.

Thanks
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,517 Member
    Options
    It's been a mostly cloudy day here today. It's calling for snow ❄️ outside later on. My daughter says hello to everyone. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I've done 2 miles from the mega miles DVD today and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing in a while. Earlier the power went out for about an hour. There's a chance of it going off tomorrow afternoon when some maintenance work is done on the apartment building generator. Take care and stay safe, everyone.
This discussion has been closed.