@Megan_smartiepants1970
    02/03
    45 min. Resistance training, moderate
    40 min. stationary bike, 4.2 miles, moderate

Missing steps for 2/1
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good Friday eve all. Stay safe with the storms.
    Check in for 2/3:
    Steps - 7854. Did more but had hands in pockets or pushing cart.
    Calories - 1685 or close. Popcorn and half croissant for lunch. Ugh.
    Exercise - 2 museums toured and light shopping.

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    peng123 wrote: »
    Happy Thursday, Downsizers! Here's my check-in:

2/2:
    Calories: 1,125
    Exercise: 80 minutes elliptical - 15 minutes stretching class
    Steps: 15,447

I had a great exercise day yesterday - did physical therapy exercises for my knees this morning - going to try to hop on the elliptical this evening if my knees are happy. I hope you all have a great day!

@jayenguk You will definitely hit your goal - we are all here to support you!

It must feel great to be back exercising again. I know I am loving it.

Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 218.0
    CW: 215.0
    😃

Congrats on a fantastic loss!

Hi Linda

Sorry about the delay.

User name 28Haveitall
    Pw 256.4
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Cw 256.0

Been a couple of days having normal eating hours . Will be good till next Wednesday for next weigh in.

Thanks

Nice loss!

Happy Thursday from snowy Toronto!

Steps for yesterday were not great - 4117. I was tied to my desk all day and crashed on the couch as soon as I got home.

Horrible sleep as well between my son and the dog. My son was up worrying about the start of new classes today. He has anxiety and ADHD. It was the first day of the new semester (grade 9) and none of his core group of friends were in any of his classes. Also, new teachers for him too. The dog got me up early as well to go out. After I let her out in the back yard, I didn't have the energy to go back up to bed so I crashed on the couch for a few more hours. She too didn't have the energy to go back up and join my wife in bed and she nestled in beside me.

One positive thing, back in the groove of my my Intermittent fasting.

That is something I want to get back into. I did really well with intermittent fasting awhile back. Do you do 16:8?

Was looking in a an old notebook today and found my weight and measurements from April 2011. I weighed 146.5(today 138.4), bust 36.5”(same today) waist 32(34 today because I don’t do ab exercises and post menopausal), hips 36 7/8(same today) thighs were about an inch bigger at 21” and calves are the same at 14 1/4 inches. Obviously carried more muscle at that weight than do now. Had been resistance training for 3 years at that point. Takeaway: muscle takes up less space than fat and I should be doing ab exercises. Will keep on resistance training and not expect the scale to go down necessarily.
    It is finally feeling like am coming close to the end of weight loss. Was 47 then and today am 58.

This is amazing.
    It's been a mostly cloudy day here today. It's calling for snow ❄️ outside later on. My daughter says hello to everyone. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I've done 2 miles from the mega miles DVD today and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing in a while. Earlier the power went out for about an hour. There's a chance of it going off tomorrow afternoon when some maintenance work is done on the apartment building generator. Take care and stay safe, everyone.

Another wonderful exercise day!
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, Downsizers! Here's my check-in:

2/3:
    Calories: 1,151
    Exercise: 55 minutes strength exercises, 75 minutes elliptical, 15-minute stretching class
    Steps: 16,122

Was able to exercise on the elliptical again yesterday - with the knee braces. I will be trying again today! I hope you all have a wonderful day!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good Friday eve all. Stay safe with the storms.
    Check in for 2/3:
    Steps - 7854. Did more but had hands in pockets or pushing cart.
    Calories - 1685 or close. Popcorn and half croissant for lunch. Ugh.
    Exercise - 2 museums toured and light shopping.

I have been pushing the cart lately at the grocery store and it makes me so mad how many steps I lose.

Steps 9941

I gave a board member a tour of our facility today so that really helped the steps. We hadn't seen each other face to face for a few months as all meetings have been online and one of the first things she said to me was "wow you've lost heaps of weight!" Made me feel really good.

Doesn’t it just feel good 😊
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    lindamtuck2018
    PW 205.4
    CW 207

I am very pleased with this even though it’s a gain. I changed my batteries in my scales on Saturday and my weight was 6 pounds heavier than weigh day (211.4) It has dropped over the last week so it’s a win!
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 2/3
    Step count 9184
  • JodiSW
    JodiSW Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! Happy Friday!

JodiSW
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW 164
    CW 163.8

I'm okay with this. I ate more than I should the past weekend. Ugh. I have to get that under control but I need to figure out how - open to suggestions! And then after I was food poisoned on Monday, I've been eating bread and noodles all week because my stomach's been so jacked, which for me, is like an invite to bloat up overnight like that kid on Willy Wonka.

I need to add in some strength training to my exercise. Does anyone here use a TRX? And if so, do you have any favorite youtubers? I'm thinking upper body for now because I can feel my lower body and glutes shaping up with all the time I'm spending on this exercise bike.
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes!

@2BThinAgain5
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    @rwood566
    @JodiSW

Amazing losses! Congratulations!!
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Check-in: Thursday (may I change to Fridays please?)
    PW:324
    CW:326

Welcome to the new team members!
  • Outdoorsy_Canadian
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Another snowy day here in Toronto.

Steps for yesterday was low again 4060. I'll try and do better this weekend.

@lindamtuck2018 yes, I am doing 16:8. My stomach and digestion is much better when I'm doing it. I aim for 5 days a week.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    peng123 wrote: »
    Holy Smokes!

@2BThinAgain5
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    @rwood566
    @JodiSW

Amazing losses! Congratulations!!

Thank you :)
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Username Pippin20206
    PW 181.4
    CW 179.2

Not too shabby, I'm happy with that.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    02/01
    Elliptical 10 min. 1.24 miles
    Strength training 35 min. Moderate

02/04. No exercise. Spent the day sitting in car, endocrinologist’s office and so forth.
This discussion has been closed.