March Mindfulness Challenge 2022

Options

Replies

• NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    3/24 - 162.6
    Earlier in the month I was stuck on 166, so 162 isn't so bad to be stuck at. I know eventually, it will go down again. Tonight I have a date! We are going to the Texas Roadhouse! I am not going to eat those rolls, I am not going to eat those rolls! But I will enjoy a nice juicy steak! And no potatoes, but whatever they have for veggies. And a salad. I am so looking forward to that steak though!!!! Oh, and seeing the guy...whatever. STEAK!!! Yummm! LOL! Have a great Thursday!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    3/23/22

Under 100 carbs daily =29
    Be active 3x a week for at least 20 minutes= 20 minute walk on my break.
    Eat more produce= Broccoli with lunch and for dinner I used Palmini lasagna sheets to make keto lasagna.

Last week I started adding back a daily serving of Amazing Grass. Not sure it does anything but it at least makes me feel better about being kind of horrible about eating fruits and veg.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    3/25 - 162.0
    I didn't even log last night's dinner. I have no clue how many calories/carbs/etc were in it. I was full! Fuller than I've been in a long time so I know the calorie count had to be high. The carbs too. Well, it was one dinner. And leftovers. But at least those I can weigh out. The steak was so good! So we will see what tomorrow's weigh-in brings. I'm expecting an increase, but then I expect it even when I don't eat a high calorie meal! Toopid scale! LOL! Happy Fabulous Friday y'all!
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    3/23-3/24
    The scale is back to bouncing around even with lower calories and zero snacking in the evenings. I’m hoping for an unexpected whoosh downward. Until then I’ll try and stay patient and focus of much more fun stuff!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    For Wed/Thur

W 170
    CW 164.5
    GW 165 (3/31)

80oz water daily - ✔✔
    Keep carbs under 40 - ❌✔
    Keep cal between 1200-1300 - ❌
    Do my house stairs 10x a day - ❌ 6, 4
    Get in 5000 steps a day exercise or daily count- 2093, 1270 wow bad
    Use my stand up desk at least 1 hour a day - ❌✔

No complaints, will improve my activity as this congestion goes away. The up and down weather doesn't help though.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    taylok23 wrote: »
    3/23-3/24
    The scale is back to bouncing around even with lower calories and zero snacking in the evenings. I’m hoping for an unexpected whoosh downward. Until then I’ll try and stay patient and focus of much more fun stuff!

Ahhh the Bouncy Scale Club. Lots of members but no one wants to be in it. :joy:
  • baconslave
    Options
    Yeah. I'm here. I'm doing the things. The scale is doing what it does, making like a psychotic trampoline. And I should only clog the thread with KCKO so many times. I'm doing it. It's still up being dumb. But I'm focusing on being good on the weekend since that's my nemesis and challenge. Dealing with Le Grand Saboteur (hubby) and my own silly brain.
  • anglyn1
    Options
    3/24/22

Under 100 carbs daily =35
    Be active 3x a week for at least 20 minutes= 20 minute walk on my break.
    Eat more produce=carrots and tomatoes with lunch...zucchini with dinner. Drank my greens.

Scale still bouncing....just staying the course.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    3/26 - 161.4
    Well, it's almost the end of March and my goal for this month was to reach 160 or under. I might not reach it, but I'm so close! If I don't reach it, that's okay. I know I will get there eventually. I am now at my lowest weight in years! So I'm very thankful. I feel good, I can move freely. Any further loss at this point is just bonus. I have stated that my ultimate goal is to be at 150. I may or may not get there, but right now, at this point, I'm good. Now, if I can just get rid of that darn fat around my midsection, I'll be even more happy! Happy Saturday! It's cloudy out here in NY but it's sunny in my brain! LOL!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,435 Member
    Options
    3/19-3/26
    Food is okay I am over on carbs... I loss 4.6 lbs this week .. I am over the moon with this loss ... I hope everyone is doing good and is having a great weekend :)
  • anglyn1
    Options
    3/25/22

Under 100 carbs=39
    Active 20 min/3x week: Very cold 20 minute walk.
    Eat more produce: veggies with lunch and fajita veggies with dinner.

Still bouncing around on the scale.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    3/27 - 161.6
    Gained a smidge but I did eat more than I had anticipated yesterday. My logging lately has been neglected. I did good for the morning meal, then had a protein smoothie at a coffee shop. It was delicious but I am sure there were more than 20 carbs in it. Should have stuck with just coffee. Had a salad for dinner, but my salads have everything thrown in. I didn't weigh or log anything past breakfast. And my breakfast was pretty calorie loaded already.
    Today's a new day, and a new week. KCKO!
  • anglyn1
    Options
    3/26/22

Under 100 carbs=47
    Active 20 min/3x week: Joints were hurting. Just rested.
    Eat more produce: Not great. Just some leftover hearts of palm lasagna.
  • baconslave
    Options
    Busy family stuff to do today but I'll get next month's challenge up tomorrow
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    3/28 - 161.4
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    Very active weekend. Still 164.5 this morning. Would like to end the month on an even 164 lol
    Braving the bitter cold to go to strength class at lunch today.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    3/25-3/27
    Maintenance on the scale for the weekend. I didn’t have as much protein as intended due to poor planning and was over on calories yesterday. I was also less active to take a short break before starting new this week on strength and hiit programs. I’ll chalk this month up to a learning one.
  • baconslave
    Options
    Next month's challenge: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10860258/active-april-challenge-2022/p1?new=1

As for me I hit a new low, 174.2, on Sat. Ate a bit more than I wanted and got too many carbs this weekend. First I got the opportunity to finally get takeout from my fave Mexican place and I had some refried beans. And then a dinner at the inlaws surely exposed me to hidden carbs in stuff that is supposed to be naturally low carb so I'm back up this am to 176. Next weekend there won't be any special nonsense to navigate so I should get back to behaving and better numbers.

KCKO
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    3/29 - 162.4
    Up a pound, but I have been slacking in logging and weighing my food. And I know yesterday I went over my deficit by 200 calories. I don't know, maybe I'm getting burned out finally. I know it's not a pound of fat, so I'm not worried, but I need to get back on track. So here's to a new day. I will do my utmost best to log and weigh and not go overboard. Start drinking more water. Have a great day all!