March Mindfulness Challenge 2022

Options
1234568»

Replies

• tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    164 this morning 🎉, now to keep that through Thursday. Arms are def sore from biceps/triceps work yesterday. Working on my April goals. Made some keto chocolate muffins for breakfast the rest of the week. YUMMO!!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    3/28/22

Under 100 carbs=41
    Active 20 min/3x week: 20 minute walk on break. Over this cold weather.
    Eat more produce= carrots & tomatoes with lunch. Fajita veggies at dinner. Blueberries at snack.

Scale is still stubbornly holding.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    175.2. Down but not downest :rage:
    Oh well. We know the drill, right? :smirk:
    KCKO
  • NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    3/30 - 163
    Still going up! The last few days when I've been less than accurate in my weighing and logging of my meals have taken their toll. Tonight's line dance class, so hopefully that will help! Oh well, KCKO! Have a great Wednesday, my friends!
  • tishsmith101
    Options
    Went to dinner with coworkers last night and they changed the restaurant on me last minute. Buffalo chicken tenders were the least carb offensive thing on the menu. And they were awful. Ate two and brought the rest home for hubby. Can't bring myself to go with them again next time they want to go out.
    165 this morning.
  • anglyn1
    Options
    Under 100 carbs=39
    Active 20 min/3x week: 20 minute walk on break. Took the hilly route.
    Eat more produce=chili with lunch and some carrots and tomatoes with dinner.

Today I am up a bit. So frustrating. I'm sticking to my carb and calorie goals so I have no idea what my body is trying to do here....anyhow I soldier on....lol

Today is the work party. I think the cake turned out good. I will eat the smallest of slices. I was proud of myself for not eating any of the amazing swiss méringue buttercream icing I made while decorating.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,435 Member
    Options
    3/30 My day is going good ... We went out walking with Aspen for the 1st time since my fall a few weeks ago... we walked 172 minutes...6.79 miles ... felt good to get back out there ...food is on point :)
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    3/31 - 167
    Well, I find this hard to believe and am wondering if the scale is broken. Seriously. How can I gain 4 pounds in one day? I ate at a deficit, I exercised. Granted my carbs were high, but not over 100g. I had moved my scale from my bedroom to the bathroom. I was going to the bathroom, coming back to my bedroom and stripping down, weighing, then getting dressed to go back to the bathroom to take my shower. So I figured maybe just keep the scale in the bathroom. Ever since I did that, I've been gaining! LOL! So I brought the scale back into my bedroom and we'll see how it goes. I'll check the battery too. But if I did actually gain 4 pounds, I'm doomed. This setback in the past is usually what derails me. Hopefully I stay strong and carry on this time.
    Happy Almost Friday!
  • tishsmith101
    Options
    Finishing the month at 164.5. Pretty pleased with not only making but slightly beating my goal. Looking forward to warmer days in April and getting outside.

@NYPhotographer2021 you've come too far to let that derail you. It's one day and a whole bunch of fluid retention. Don't give it a second thought. As far as where your scale lives, as long as it's on a hard floor and not carpet you're good. KCKO girl!
  • NYPhotographer2021
    Options
    @tishsmith101 Thanks! I know it's all water weight, but I've never had that big of a jump before. A pound or 2? Yes. Four pounds?! My clothes still fit the same. I will KCKO!
  • baconslave
    Options
    @tishsmith101 Thanks! I know it's all water weight, but I've never had that big of a jump before. A pound or 2? Yes. Four pounds?! My clothes still fit the same. I will KCKO!

Scales do be absurd.
    Your jeans don't lie
    KCKO
    We are so proud of you for sticking with it, even though your scale is a lying liar pants
  • baconslave
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Jan 3 weight: 185.8
    Feb end weight: 178.6
    CW: 173.6 :love:
    GW for March: 174.6
    UGW: 165

I did it! Ha-le-lujah. I met a weight goal. :joy:
    Behold the power of KCKO.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,435 Member
    Options
    3/31 got up early ...we went for our walk at 5 am ..we walked 134 minutes and 5.64 miles ...I am making keto pad thai for lunch ...calories are good and so is carbs :) Its a great day so far
  • anglyn1
    Options
    3/30/22

Under 100 carbs=51
    Active 20 min/3x week= 10 minute walk on break. 15 minute walk after dinner.
    Eat more produce=Fajita salad for lunch. Made a berry and spinach salad for dinner.

Survived the office party. I ate a tiny 1/3 slice of cake with just smidge of buttercream. Resisted temptation to go back for more. Scale is same as yesterday.
  • anglyn1
    Options
    3/31/22

Under 100 carbs=34
    Active 20 min/3x week=No. Didn’t feel well.
    Eat more produce=Carrots and tomatoes with lunch. Big salad for dinner. Berries for snack.

After bouncing around all month I ended March down 2 lbs. Not thrilled that this is all I have to show for a drastic diet change but better than gaining I suppose.