Shape Shifters Team Chat - AUGUST 2022

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,139 Member
    Daily Step goal: 10,000
    Tue 8/9: 15,873
    Wed 8/10: 8,011 (bit of a rest day... no walk)
    Thu 8/11: 13,595
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    KHill875
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 144.4
    CW: 145.1

Sorry, all weight lose just was not a priority this week. I am excited for the kids to go back to school, so I can get back into the gym consistently.
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 213 Member
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 196.4
    CW: 193.8
    LTD: 13.2

Starting up no sweets / treats today. I've been doing a rowing challenge this month as well.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW: 221.5
    CW: 220.5
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    I goofed. I got up this morning and did not realize what day it was. I had a cup of coffee and couple of eggs before I realized it was Friday and I should have weighed first thing this morning. I guess when you're retired everyday is Saturday :p . I'd like to take a "no weigh in" this week. Going forward, I've since set a reminder on my phone for first thing on Fridays to step on the scale. Sorry.

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    leni1us wrote: »
    leni1us
    Steps
    8/10 - 9,003
    8/11 - 10,568

I'm really trying to get my step count up.

@leni1us Baby steps! You're doing great!!!! Hope you have time to do some walking over the weekend! It's finally going to be a little cooler here...low 80s! Enjoy!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Ewilhelm2487
    PW:243.8
    CW:242.0😁
    Finally, a freaking weight loss!! Yay lol

WOOHOO @ewilhelm2487 !! Great job!! Enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    pedal__power
    PW: 200.4
    CW: 199.6

Very happy to be back under 200, first time in 8 months. I've not been able to fit in exercise as much as I wanted to this week because of a busy schedule with work and kids things, but food logging, going to bed at a reasonable time and cutting back on unnecessary snacks overall went well for me this week and that seems to make a big difference for me.

I've read a lot of your posts and am inspired seeing your step counts, efforts through busy schedules and
    health or family challenges. This group is helping to keep a bit more focused on my goals and I appreciate you all for that.

Hope you all have a good weekend and week ahead.

WELCOME TO --
    3z8printaqcg.jpg
    @pedal__power ! That's awesome!! CONGRATS!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    frankwbrown
    Friday Weigh-in; August week 2
    PW: 227.3
    CW: 227.8 ( gained 0.5 lbs; 0.22%)

Tiny gain @frankwbrown ...sure to come right back off, especially with the way you exercise!! Don't worry! Enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    KHill875 wrote: »
    KHill875
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 144.4
    CW: 145.1

Sorry, all weight lose just was not a priority this week. I am excited for the kids to go back to school, so I can get back into the gym consistently.

@KHill875 With everything you guys have been dealing with, I get it! Hope you enjoy the last few days of summer and get the kids back into their routine, so you can find your own! Enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 196.4
    CW: 193.8
    LTD: 13.2

Starting up no sweets / treats today. I've been doing a rowing challenge this month as well.

@bearchested Nice loss!! Great job!! Enjoy a great weekend! Might wanna take that gorgeous wife of yours on a date night!! :blush:

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW: 221.5
    CW: 220.5

Nice loss @mulecanter !! Hope you get out and enjoy the cooler weather this weekend...I can't wait...it was so nice outside today!!! CONGRATS!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    I goofed. I got up this morning and did not realize what day it was. I had a cup of coffee and couple of eggs before I realized it was Friday and I should have weighed first thing this morning. I guess when you're retired everyday is Saturday :p . I'd like to take a "no weigh in" this week. Going forward, I've since set a reminder on my phone for first thing on Fridays to step on the scale. Sorry.

@leni1us Why don't you weigh in first thing tomorrow or (early) Sunday morning and I can record it for you then?!
    Jessica
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member

@leni1us Why don't you weigh in first thing tomorrow or (early) Sunday morning and I can record it for you then?!
    Jessica

Jessica

That'll work! I didn't even think of that. I'll post my weight tomorrow morning. Thanks.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 193.5
    CW 194.0

Not surprised since I lost 3 pounds last week. I’ve been preoccupied with other projects so I’m ok with it.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous weight-166
    Current weight-169.6

Just realized I didnt ppst this wednesday before I left town. Had a great couple days with friends, soaked in some hot springs, visited a Castle museum, and did a lot pf nothing, it was great, but far too much snacking, haha
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    6/5-5,205
    6/6-11,177
    6/7-10,554
    6/8-13,130
    6/9-12,624
    6/10-5,027
    6/11-5,220
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 904 Member
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 137.8
    CW 138.4
    Steps
    8/10 15,749
    8/11 13,027
    8/12 14,432
    Not a good idea to go out for a meal & drinks the night before a weigh in 🤔 but the scales have been stuck all week.Need to try something different to shake things up.Any ideas team ??
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 146 Member
    nancyinmo
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 217.4
    CW: 213.0
This discussion has been closed.