6 - 3927
    7 - 7205
    8 - 4533
    9 - 9424
    10 - 10620
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,875 Member
    @Jactop Congrats on the loss!

@shaunarlr83 Oh interesting. I've been resisting the idea of going to physical therapy because it costs $40 per session but maybe I will try finding some physical therapists' videos on YouTube and try that. Oh, I have a one-eyed pirate Pug! :) I love little Chihuahuas, they are so cute and tiny! Yeah, our pug is a little chubby (she weighs 20 lbs), so we hate when she can't walk any further because she's sort of hard to carry. I've thought about getting her a stroller and I may do that. Oh gosh, I'm so sorry about the train tracks incident! That is terrible. Does insurance cover stuff like that? I'm glad you guys are okay.

@megnolia82 I wish you the best month!

@Ftofit Yay! What a nice NSV!

@bethanie0825 Oh gosh that is a lot of damage. I hope you guys get reimbursed for the lion's share of it.

@Cornanda How are you?

Hi all. I met my goals yesterday which I am happy about. I am pretracked for the day except for breakfast. Breakfast will be a lowfat cheesestick and yogurt with maybe some clementines. We made one of my favorite semi-healthy meals last night, Low-Carb Roasted Italian Sausage and Sweet Mini Peppers Sheet Pan Meal: https://kalynskitchen.com/roasted-peppers-onions-with-italian-sausage/ I usually use turkey Italian sausage but couldn't find it for last night.

My Halloween Challenge goals report for yesterday:
    1) track 90% of what I eat every day - ✔
    2) drink 50 oz of water each day - ✔

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Good morning Team! Just a quick check-in to let you know I'm still around. I'm reading your posts but have no time to reply right now. Hubby has doctor appointments every day this week and right now I'm on my way to work before taking him to another appointment. We saw our primary yesterday and while there I asked her for a goal weight slip to give to TOPS. She told me that I wasn't obese and just overweight and to stop eating so much and that I would reach my goal. Such a straightforward woman! :D
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 515 Member
    User: FushiaKat
    Weigh In Day: Tuesday
    PW: 145.8
    CW: 144.5

I've been eating like a pig I don't know how I lost any weight. Last week was very trying for me. Last Wednesday I got a Flu and Pneumonia Vaccine in my left arm, my arm was really sore, then on Friday CVS pharmacy text me that I was eligible for the next Covid Booster, so I went and got that in my Right arm. I had my eyes checked and I'm getting 2 pair of new glasses, Driver / Reading and Computer / Reading. I'm looking for to the new computer glasses. He told me I need to wear my distance glasses when watching TV at night to ease the eye strain. I've been feeling pretty crummy but getting better day by day. My arm is no longer sore, but I have Covid Booster brain. I'm forgetting things all the time.

Its Halloween on my game and I'm trying to build a contest room but it's so difficult. I have started over 4 times already.

I changed my Health Insurance October 1st, so I'm dealing with a new referral to a sleep doctor. He was the only doctor I had to change. I'm sad about that. I just called the doctor's office, and I can just pay cash for my annual follow-up visits as an option. I would be happier doing that.

I need to find a gift for my husband for our 33rd wedding anniversary on Dec 10th. Every year I give him $100 for each year we've been married, he loves it! One year I gave him all $2.00 bills, ha-ha. I got a new box to put the money in too. I need an anniversary card too. I guess I will be doing some shopping.

I don't know why I'm not more motivated to post here more often, I don't really have a lot of changes to my day-to-day life. I need to sign my husband up for Medicare effective at the beginning of the year.

Take care and I'll talk to you next week.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    GabiV125 wrote: »

October 1-5:
    - walk minimum 10k/day:- 4✅
    - stay in calories plus maximum 3/4 of the exercise -4✅
    - stop eating at 8pm -5✅

October 6-10:
    - walk minimum 10k/day ✅✅✅✅✅
    - stay in calories plus maximum 3/4 of the exercise ✅❌✅✅✅
    - stop eating at 8pm ✅❌✅❌✅

Onward teammates!
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    Hey y'all! Just letting everyone know that I'm still here! I went and got my flu shot & covid booster last week and those made me fell really tired and I sort felt kind of blah. The weather warmed up and brought more wildfire smoke which really messed up my breathing. So, I've been having a rough time.

Happy October, the birthday shenanigans have begun!! There's about 13 or 14 birthdays this month in my family. Saturday is mine and I have a lot of plans.

I'm going to be busy but, I will try and check in more often
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,549 Member

@bethanie0825 Oh no, I hope the damage will be covered by insurance. Hugs my friend.

@trooworld I took a screenshot of your Trader Joe's review, thank you! When I tried Unexpected Cheddar I was kicking myself for not trying it before, it's so good! Cheddar with parmesan, of COURSE it is! They have it in a spread now that's getting good reviews. I saw that about the YouTube PTs, Bob and Brad are pretty good as far as physical therapists, I've watched a lot of theirs. Ask DoctorJo is another of people's favorites on there.

@TeresaW1020 Doctors are funny how they react to weight loss. Mine walked in and asked where I went because I used to be such a big girl and said "big girl" 3xs. She's bigger than I used to be so who is she calling big, geez. It's definitely nice not to be in the obese category! Good luck to you and Joe with all the appointments!

@happysquidmuffin Prayers for you and your family, hope things calm down soon. Cortisol LOVES to hold on to weight unfortunately.

@FushiaKat I have to toot the horn for you, Kat's lost over 100lbs now! <3 That's so amazing, congratulations! I was going to reach out to you about my kitties for advice but they've calmed down with the diffuser, thank goodness. Congratulations on 33 years with your husband!

@DrewsAnna Glad to see you, I'm sorry you've been feeling run down from the injections. Boy you have a lot of Scorpios and Sagittarius's in your life! How do you do the parties in October, you would have to group them with that many. My SIL, youngest nephew, and Mother's Day are within two weeks and my SIL has this thing about her birthday being shared with Mother's Day and hating it growing up then she goes and has a baby 6 days before her birthday, I say she did THAT one to herself, getting together three times during the 8th-14th is a lot so we usually have to do two on one weekend and one the other weekend. Sorry I just rambled on you, just can't imagine that many in a row!

Hi gang, think I missed some, I couldn't make it on last night. The pain clinic made changes a week ago and have been resting but kept going downhill and got really bad yesterday, the pain clinic closed at 4 and at 5 the recording for my medical clinic told me all the operators are gone after being on hold for 40 minutes. I couldn't get to the urgent care covered by my insurance 12 miles away as I could barely move my feet, ankles, or knees so I got to the ER a few miles away as fast as I could while I could still lift my feet to drive. I've never frozen up that fast before. I haven't had to go to the ER since I started the pain clinic so I felt like a wuss but the doctor told me I'm the exact patient that makes his day and is easy to help because I'm doing everything right and not coming for pain drugs and did try all the right channels before coming just need something to get inflammation down (steroids). He was saying how broken the medical system is now, there were 42 people in the ER last night and since it took me a year to get in a pain clinic during COVID fighting like a madwoman I fully get it plus going there a lot a couple years ago I saw what the doctors and patients went through in the ERs during COVID and it got pretty crazy. I was there for 3 hours, got my prescription at closing (snuck Ben and Jerry's in too), then came home. Bill's coming Thursday night and we'd planned an Apple Hill trip to check out apple farms and eat apple goodies but that's not happening unless I have a miraculous recovery. Anyhow, looking forward to feeling better soon! Let's have an awesome Wednesday!

• trooworld
    @TeresaW1020 Nice to "see" you! I hope Joe is doing well. If it were only that simple to lose weight lol. Yes, straightforward! :D

@happysquidmuffin I'm so sorry for the dark stuff. I send my best thoughts your way. Hugs.

@FushiaKat Congrats on the loss! Getting close, aren't you? :) I'm sorry you had side effects from your shots. Good luck with your Halloween room!

@DrewsAnna Sorry for the side effects and the tough breathing. I hope both things get better soon. Happy birthday a bit early! That sounds fun to have so many birthdays in October.

@Katmary71 Yes! I don't know why it took me so long to try it, too lol. Thank you for the YouTube recommendations, I will check them out. :) I'm sorry you were in so much pain. I'm glad you went to the ER and got help. I think the Ben & Jerry's was well deserved. :D Hugs.

Hi all. I did well with water yesterday: 70 oz. I also tracked everything. I've got a bit of a headache today, most likely because of weather changes. Hopefully it goes away.

2) drink 50 oz of water each day - ✔

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    @bethanie0825 - that is a lot of damage. Hugs to you and your family on getting it sorted out.

@trooworld- I'm having a good week. How are you? Nice job on the challenge!

@TeresaW1020 @Katmary71 - smh over those doctor comments....

@happysquidmuffin - hugs to you and prayers for your parents.

@FushiaKat - glad things are going OK and that your arms feel better. Wow- your continued weight loss is amazing! That's quite a nice anniversary gift if I do say so myself!

@DrewsAnna - Happy Birthday (a little early....)

@katmary71- :( on your trip to the ER. feel better soon!

Nothing much new here. Eating decent and exercising. Fighting the good fight!

Lisa
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    PW 9/26/2022: 219.5

Check in weight (10/3/2022): 220.0
    Check in weight (10/10/2022):220.0
    Check in weight (10/17/2022):
    Check in weight (10/24/2022):
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member

@megnolia82 - I hope we all have a great rest of the month too! It’s flying by so quick. The holiday season always seem to go so fast but here lately life is just flying by in general! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Is thanksgiving in Canada the same as here, just a lot of food??? 😂

@Ftofit - when pictures show progress that is the real win!!!

@bethanie0825 - That is awesome that progress is already being made! I bet that is a ton of work! Still hate this had to happen!

@trooworld - now that you’ve said it directly to me I do remember you talking about your pug!!! 😍 We had several people walk or jog or take their dogs for a walk by us down in Houston and a guy had his old lab in a stroller, she looked so happy to still get to go on walks!!! 🥰 Yes the company insurance will cover the cost of everything, it has been a lot of stress and headache for the hubs and his boss, for me I’ve just been bored and going stir crazy from being stuck in crappy area. I do hope your headache is gone!

@TeresaW1020 - those appointments have to be draining on you both! Hugs! Great job not being obese anymore!!! 😂 I hope to not be obese one day!!!

@happysquidmuffin - I had the same sort of week, I was so proud of my food choices and no loss 😤 maybe next week will be a great shocker for us both!!! Prayers for your fam and I have to say again how cute your hair is!!! 😍

@FushiaKat - it can be hard to keep up, if you just miss a day or two you feel lost and it takes awhile to catch back up but I’m glad you updated. Hate that your week was all no fun health related business and you felt bad. I hope it gets better everyday and take that loss as a win!! You did something right!!! 😉 33 years is a huge feat!!! Can’t wait to see what you come up with!! Your husband is a lucky guy!

@GabiV125 - you did really well this block!!!

@DrewsAnna - I hope you all enjoy your special days. I think all families have a cluster month of birthdays, my families is March but I’m not one of them 😂 hope you’re back to feeling 100% I hope those fires stop and you can enjoy the outdoor activities!

@Katmary71 - I am so sorry you had such a rough time! Hugs my friend. I’m also very sad I didn’t make it far enough North to send you a virtual wave as we passed by. I was really looking forward to it! 💔

@Cornanda - great update! I love to see someone just plugging away!! ☺️☺️☺️

We are getting ready to leave this hotel!!! I’m ready. Let myself get a bit depressed and was eating every crappy thing in walking distance for two days but today I snapped out of it and got in two workouts!!! Made a trip to the grocery store and stocked up on good snacks for the trip home!!
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Thanks you guys ❤️ I’m hanging in there. It’s hard. I’m sorry I’m more take than give at the moment. I wish I had time to read everyone else’s updates more closely. I’ll get there again eventually. I hope you all are doing well.
  • trooworld
    @Cornanda I'm glad you are having a good week. I'm having an okay week. Thank you!

@shaunarlr83 Awww, that's so cute about the old lab! I'm glad insurance will cover everything, I'm sure that's a relief. Sorry you are stuck in a crappy area. I hope you can get out of there soon! My headache is still here ugh.

Hi all. I went to urgent care yesterday for my knee pain as it was pretty bad but it's just a sprain that I made worse by walking on it. So, no walks, no kneeling, no bending for a while yet. My headache is still there ugh.

2) drink 50 oz of water each day - ❌

• DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    DrewsAnna
    Weigh in: Thursday
    PW: 153.2
    CW: 154.8

That's a huge gain and I'm feeling a bit depressed over it. There's been a lot going on and I think the last time I cooked an actual meal.
    This weekend is going to be a busy one because Saturday is my birthday and the family is having a big birthday party for all the October birthdays.
    Friday night we're going out to dinner with some friends one of who is literally one day older than me. Thankfully, the restaurant is a seafood restaurant.
    Sunday hubby and I are going to see Elton John in Tacoma.
    It's gonna be a fun weekend and I hope I can have some self control.
    Monday, I'm going to try and start getting myself back on track.
    I'll try and check in as much as I can. Y'all have a great weekend!!

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @Katmary71 Ohh my what a terrible ordeal you had but it sounds like you had a very good ER doctor. I am lifting you up in prayer for that miraculous recovery! <3

@shaunarlr83 Good for you for snapping out of your depressed mood and getting in two workouts and buying some healthy snacks. That’s the way to turn things around for sure! :)

@trooworld I’m so sorry you are in such pain from your sprained knee! I know that must hurt like the dickens. And to have a headache on top of it all. (((hugs)))

Hi Team! It’s a beautiful fall day here and I’m loving this cool weather. I can’t wait to be on vacation next week and see all the colorful leaves in the mountains. Today I went and washed my car, got myself an iced coffee from Starbucks, and had a nice visit with a girlfriend who loaned me a suitcase to use for my pillow and fan. I can handle any hotel room as long as I have the two most important items to help me sleep. Well, I will also need a lot of melatonin and some wine too. ;) I didn’t manage a workout today but plan to get a good one in tomorrow.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,549 Member
    Just dropping in to say hi and have a great weekend! Bill's coming tonight so I probably won't be around much, all of our weekend plans are canceled but he still wanted to come despite my not doing well. Guess this will be the true test if he can handle bad times, right? I'm doing some light stretching as I'm real tight from not working out and sitting a lot but not doing the best with food. I'll do my better this weekend and hopefully the steroids will kick in soon so I can get back on track. Thank you for the well wishes.
  • Tamevv
    Tamevv Posts: 331 Member
    Friday Weigh In
    PW: 75.3
    CW: 75.1

Hi all - super stoked with a loss - the first week of my trip I was really good but the last 3 days I let it go a bit and was kind of dreading the scale. Saved by the consistent exercise which I really enjoyed. Also will admit I did my workout *before* weighing this morning so maybe that gave me a few bonus grams 😊.
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Hi all

davidji82
    weigh in day Friday
    PW: 235.8
    CW: 238.0
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 170.4