Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,484 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a great day. I am up now but I am going back to sleep once Joe gets to work. Today is my relax day and I plan on doing just that. I think today after Joe gets out of work we are going for a walk and we are going to talk. We are going to spend some good old fashion time together without any technology. I like that idea. Get some exercise in and some quality time.

@LindieMaeP - The night at work went by quick. Sorry those shoes are so expensive. They sent me home an hour early due to it being slow at work. I love your photos. They are great.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - That is cute that Izzy is using this to her advantage. She will accept him eventually.
    @Catwmncat - That would be the hope. I would love to have my sleep where it should be. Oh your food looks good. Especially the popcorn.

Well it is time to get something to eat. I hope you all have a great day

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,411 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,679 Member
    Options
    It’s 23 feels like 23 with a high of 48 for today. Insight Timer Quote: Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.—Cicero I AM: I am grateful for the abundance in my life. Axe Sharpening: You don’t have to be perfect. You just have to be persistent.—Stacey Erving Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Send an encouraging note to someone who needs a boost. Fitness Quote: Stay dedicated, it’s not going to happen overnight.—healthyfitmantras on Instagram Motivational Quote: Life doesn’t need to be perfect to be beautiful, and neither do you.—unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,660 steps yesterday.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,801 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. i will be going through some more things that i have in storage today. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Happy Caturday!!! My mind is hardwired for weekends -- even if I am retired. I recall Saturday mornings as a child. My dad would sleep in; mom would keep us quiet with watching cartoons and then dad would come down, have a cup of coffee, make a grocery list with mom and then he would go grocery shopping. It's a warm memory that brings them closer to me.

Looked over all the chats and glad to read that we all seem to be doing well today! Since I got 9 hours of sleep in, I am now a bit behind with my day and won't have comments. It's just good to see you all!

Today's word is BEAUTY.

dcb5hb7sieib.jpg
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,240 Member
    Options
    3zdscsd4y9tv.jpg
    @Tabatha_Cain Enjoy that walk and talk with Joe. Good old fashioned time with just the two of you is the best thing for bonding and growing closer and a little fresh air and exercise never hurts.
    @NovemberGail I love the weekends as well. Weekends always bring back fond memories. There is a lot of beauty in the picture you posted.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,216 Member
    Options
    oa72cb0d3xe6.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Made today a great day! All planned exercise done, dishes and laundry done, walked to and from the grocery store to get what I needed for tomorrow, and played Wii sports with Hubby. Taking taco dip and tostitos tomorrow for Super Bowl at my friend's. Oh and got some studying done.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,635 Member
    Options
    @Catwmncat ,, LOL Here's a new picture for you. I just did it with Oscar, he's so DRAMATIC when sleeping and he moves almost all the time! Izzy and he saw each other today, she did NOT Hiss this time. Hopefully they'll be friends soon. Only time will tell.
    rejl4by4o9dh.png
    @Tabatha_Cain ,, did you get back to sleep? LOL Izzy is so funny!!! She's such a little love bug. Looks like Oscar is too. He's such a drama queen when sleeping. LOL I've been laughing, he moves around A LOT!
    @Lindiemaep ,,, He's settled in very fast, and is doing great. He goes to the vet for his first check up. The shelter insists on it though their vet saw him a few weeks ago. I think it's a GREAT IDEA!! A FANTASTIC IDEA!!! They do give a coupon that covers the exam. If he needs meds and likely he does, most cats from the shelter have an upper respiratory infection. We'll go from there. It is so FAR from cheap now to have any pets. I did of course take this into account. I'd NEVER have 2 older ones, it's way to much. He'll be fine without a doubt for a few years, to hopefully 10 plus years before costing more than the annual vet visit, I HOPE!! Izzy kitty only saw the vet ONCE LAST year (A RECORD for her!) and that was for only her annual visit. Shots etc. Where we live they are mandatory, and I think that's a great idea. OHH YOU KNOW I'll be watching the game!! ALMOST had people over, but one person can't come (my friend with cancer) we had the asking number of people VERY LOW and I'd only asked one other (was to be 4 of us) when Lynda cancelled,,, Venita couldn't make it (she couldn't before that or she'd be late) and I'd not have a houseful since Oscar is new here, and both cats can NOT be in the same room yet.
    GOOOO KANSAS!!! Eagles are favored to win, but not by much!!
  • Catwmncat
    Options
    Caturday Eats
    0sgfwwahlgft.jpg
    Fast Breaker ~ Sprouted Quinoa Hemp Oatmeal with Cottage Cheese, Blueberry Sauce, Peanut Butter and a side of Uncured Turkey Bacon.
    Dinner ~ Turkey Big Mac Salad https://wholelottayum.com/big-mac-in-a-bowl/ and Air Fried Sweet Potato Fries with Hot Honey.
    After Dinner Snack ~ Caramel Rice Cakes and Black Sapphire Grapes.

@CSEGUIN2 I've been making taco dip for many, many years and it is always requested for gatherings with the grands, but I never eat it.
    @LindieMaeP Yes, the superbowl is tonight (Sunday). We used to do big parties and gatherings for the game but as life changes and we get older it is pretty much just another football game unless one of our teams is playing in it. Shame they don't put out the really good commercials like they used to. All is well... I woke up this morning and the scale didn't move up!😊 Hope you don't get rain all day, but I know if you do you will have a back up plan.
    @Oscar is slowly stealing my heart. He is so adorable and to do a Caturday picture is purrfect. Punkin sleeps like Oscar, moving and changing positions every few minutes. It's so funny to watch them sleep when they do that. I'm pretty sure Izzy and Oscar will be best buds shortly.
    0g7arwsaz0nr.gif
    a72jpz1ok071.jpg
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,679 Member
    Options
    It’s 30 feels like 27 with a high of 59 for today. Insight Timer Quote: If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.—Dalai Lama I AM: I am expanding my capabilities. Axe Sharpening: Get up, get moving, and make yourself proud.—Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete. Action for Happiness: Focus on being kind rather than being right. Fitness Quote: Training: Training is like fighting a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla gets tired.—courtesy of fitness quotes app. Motivational Quote: Never put off being happy. Enjoy your life right now, just as it is.—unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 14,757 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,411 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. It is raining outside. Just got back from working out and will be heading out to visit my friend in the hospital shortly.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,801 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful, mild and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will definitely get in some dancing later on. one of my friends is going to see if they can find a paint by number kit for me to work on. i am still working on my other one. i did get to sort out some of the stuff i have in storage yesterday. i will do that again a few times this week, while i have the extra time to do so. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,216 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday, enjoy the day and the super bowl. Hoping the Chief will win. We don't get the TV channel its on because direct and Fox are having a contract dispute. Well anyway have a great rest of the day and a productive and happy week ahead.

09ghahc68xr5.gif
  • Catwmncat
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I tagged Oscar instead of you in my last post... Bwahahaha😂🤣
    @Kurtize you may be able to watch the SuperBowl here https://www.foxsports.com/nfl-2023-super-bowl-lvii Pulling for the Chiefs as well... as a Saints/Giants fan it is ingrained to always root against the Eagles... and I really like Mahomes😉
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,635 Member
    Options
    @Catwmncat ,, LOLOLOL I am quite distracted watching the game and on here, AND Texting all who are texting me!! AND LAUNDRY is going too!! LOLOLOL!! So I just tagged you with at first and had to REDO @Caturday. LOLOL I GET THAT!! 2nd quarter 14/14. This will be an excellent game with 9:39 Left
    @Kurtize,,, UGH UGH UGH on the network sorely missing out by being BRATS!!! You can "follow" the game score live though just by putting into search "NFL Super bowl score" and it'll show the score, the quarter and how much time is on the clock. On you tube you can also see various streams of it, they'll be a few minutes behind.
    bypyk9w2shv6.png
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Yesterday in the late afternoon, I was getting ready to walk Billie and her whimper as she put her foot down. I checked it out, and she has a broken nail at the quick and it wasn't detached. With some help, we bandaged her up and will wait to see when I can get her to the doctor tomorrow. Poor thing, she is getting by on three legs. Yes, I'm spoiling her.

Tonight I plan to watch part of the Super Bowl. Being from Missouri, I have to cheer on the Chiefs. Their games are usually exciting.

The word for today and I will keep it for tomorrow is RELEASE.

zppa2z031eg8.jpg
  • Catwmncat
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 Holy Moly!!! What a Game! Love the outcome.
    @NovemberGail Spoiling Billie isn't a bad thing, she's a good girl... most of the time and she's in pain. Release is a great word for tomorrow, I'm hoping to release something that has been holding me down.
    Sunday Eats
    83luf6w64duw.jpg
    Fast Breaker ~ Just Crack an Egg Omelet Round w/ Sriracha Ranch & Spinaxh on Dave's Thin Good Seed Killer Bread and Triple Zero Strawberry Yogurt w/ Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
    Dinner ~ Apple Chicken Sausages, Air Fried Delicata Squash and Baked Beans.
    Dessert ~ Yasso Mint Chocolate Chip Bar and Coffee.
  • katiecondy1
    katiecondy1 Posts: 3,496 Member
    Options
    Well another SuperBowl in the bag...Waa Hoo Chiefs!! They all did their best but no way both teams can win..The idea that there is always next year ..but doesn't put balm on this years bruise!!
    Just another quiet day passed with not much going on..turning cold so figuring that it will be time to shore up the woodstove if the forecast turns out to be correct!! Indeed as we need moisture so badly will just celebrate and do my best to stay warm. Yep my knee is being a weather knee,,it flared up today to let me know there are changes coming..wonder if the new knee will do the same..nah sure hope not!!
    Ya'al rest well and head into the new week with positive attitudes ..We can do this. Of the various sayings that WW has one that has always stuck with me is ...The program works-if you work the program!! Reckon that could apply to most areas of life aye!!
    I hope Billie does OK..poor lil gal she doesn't know what or why just that it hurts Mum!!
    Nite ya'al...