Airport Lounge Discussion

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,429 Member
    @Cormierannie ,, Hopefully you do not need to go out tonight!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,635 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

Thanks for the support. I know it will eventually come off. I know my calories are not helping but at least I keep trying. I am just use to having a little hiccup and then getting back on track. This is a huge mountain.

Today has been cold and cloudy. Completed all workouts, studied, did dishes, laundry and decluttering, worked on my TOPS program for Tuesday and played Wii sports with Hubby.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,917 Member
    Happy Thursday, hope your day has gone well. Our son is arriving tonight and will be in Lindale tomorrow, we haven't had a visit in 2 years so we are really looking forward to it. Have a great Friday and weekend. Hugs and blessings

Pause to smell the roses, to breathe, to take a quiet moment for yourself.
    Let today be a day to remember that you get to CHOOSE how you spend your time.
    - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Cseguin2 ,, You are an amazing woman!! A very strong woman, we know you'll be fine. We ALL go through various situations/feeling etc. that can knock us for a bit. BUT it's usually during these times we are doing our HARDEST work, and figuring things out.
    @Kurtize ,, that's so SUPER Exciting!!ENJOY that visit!! Oh I have NO DOUBT YOU WILL!!! CHOOSE how we spend the time is a wise thing to do. We can fall into a routine and not realize how much wasted time we do. But, if we were to write down for the day the details of what we do, we could take that wasted time for ourselves or to do something very meaningful.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Long day and I'm just going to call it a night.

Word for tomorrow is DISCIPLINE. I know I need to take that word seriously.

9lliobb3jfwi.jpg

Anyone else ready for spring????
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,850 Member
    Thursdays Eats
    n3nsfq1p1mj6.jpg
    Fast Breaker ~ Chocolate Protein Overnight Oats with Blueberries and Semi-Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips.
    Dinner ~ Planned-Over Spinach Mushroom Veggie Pasta Bake topped with Ricotta Cheese and a few Olives.
    Dessert ~ Two Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffin (with added Chocolate Chips and Walnuts) https://www.theseasonedmom.com/what-were-eating-two-ingredient-pumpkin-spice-mini-muffins/ and Homemade Cream Cheese Icing.
    Met with Kate again (PS4L Leader) and we walked for an hour in the 84° Florida heat and sun... crazy that the Florida gal is the sweaty one and the Michigan gal looks nice and cool.
    @CSEGUIN2 As long as you keep trying you are Winning! Never, Ever Give Up!
    @Kurtize Enjoy a long overdue visit with your son.
    @NovemberGail Rest up and Sleep Well.
    jevjjs7s0vvz.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Novemergail ,,, Hope you sleep well!! Sounds like you are very tired!! That's in your favor. How is Billie doing (when you have the time to say).
    @Catwmnct ,,, Its so neat that you and Kate were able to get together!! WOOHOO!!! OH MY YES!!! LOLOL So funny how you were the to sweat and Kate looks cool as a cucumber!! AND YEAH YEAH It was PURRSDAY and today is? (I'm on after midnight though not by much). LOLOL the cat for Friday!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,986 Member
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well. Today is going to be a good day. I hope. I have a doctor appt for my migraines. They are back with a vengeance. I use to have them when my kids were little and then they stopped for about 7 years and now they are back really bad. So I am not sure what to do about them other than go to the doctor.

@LindieMaeP - Last night I ended up leaving my day job and calling off my night job due to a migraine. It was bad yesterday and I slept from 12 pm to 5 pm and then again from 7 pm to 5 am. I am still feeling like the migraine might come back today. When making the soft serve I do not eat my mistakes. That would easily increase my waist line.
    @Catwmncat - I love soft serve ice cream. I didn't do too bad with my second and 3rd time doing it. Plus the kids don't care what they look like.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - That makes me wonder because a lot of our MC's in town don't have working ice cream machines. Now I wonder is it truly broken or do they just not want to mess with it.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,196 Member
    It’s 18 feels like 18 with a high of 45 today. Insight Timer Quote: Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind.—Eric Hoffer I AM: I am happy to have the power to dream and make them come true. Axe Sharpening: A month from now you can either have a month of progress or excuses.—Bailie Devlin 1st Phorm Advisor/Registered Dietitian Action for Happiness: Appreciate the good qualities of someone in your life. Fitness Quote: I’m not trying to build a summer body. I’m trying to build a lifestyle.-_courtesy of fitness quotes app. Motivational Quote: Flip the switch on your mind. Stay positive and grounded. Think differently than you ever have before.-_unknown. Closed all hearts on my Active 4 and had 12,622 steps yesterday. Training plan: Full-Body “GBC” Week 5, Day 5 and Claire’s Core Challenge Week 2, Day 5: Core in the gym after breakfast.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 4,293 Member
    Hi everyone! Happy Friday though it doesn’t feel like it! My daughter usually has rehearsal for the musical but director had to cancel. Oh well more relaxing day here. It’s been 50/60s all week. Tomorrow winter is coming back for a few days. Supposed to be in the 20s and 30s
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,917 Member
    Happy Friday, David and Doug are on their way here. Hugs.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 5,037 Member
    Good afternoon everyone, it's been a great day and the sun finally stopped hiding behind the clouds and decided to join the day !! I got a good walk in and picked up my dress that was altered - it fits great !! I tried it on as soon as I got home, and am happy with the results. The other dress I will leave at the length it is and just enjoy wearing it.
    @Tabatha_Cain oh no to migrains and leaving work early, your weather has been yo yoing from what i see for Ontario - my daughter gets migrains as well and was told to take magnesium for it, makes on go but helps with the migrain - do you have meds you can take ? My mom used to get them too and she would spend days in a dark room - but I do not get them and I am happy I do not get them. I can get other head aches though...I hope you are feeling better!
    @Kurize enjoy your visitors !!
    @Catwmncat that's sweet that you got to meet up with another team mate !! I've done that and it's very nice when you can meet someone face to face .... your eats are so good .. thanks ... now it's FRIDAY and tomorrow I have planned my meals as follows: B - CATURDAY - we all know B is for breakfast lol anyway it's all written out by B, L, D and on the shelf in the kitchen LOL I'll post pics tomorrow maybe !!
    @everyone have a wonderful evening, and have fun at what ever you are doing !!
    tsoa6qz1iz7g.gif
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,635 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been cold and snowy. But the sun did come out for a bit in the afternoon. Today was another productive day. With all the usual tasks done. Struggled with procrastination for some exercises. I did update my nutrition ranges. My calories were upped. Not sure I like that but we'll see what happens. But won't matter if I can't stay in the right range.

• NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Hi all,

For some reason I am more tired than usual, but reading everyone's news is a pick-me-up.

@Tabatha_Cain: I am so sorry that you are getting migraines. Will pray that the doctor finds a solution. You don't need that right now.

@Kurtize: Have fun with family!!!

@Dianedoessmiles1: Billie is doing well and is now having more freedom again. The pain medicine is keeping her more quiet, along with the antibiotics. All is good!

@Catwmncat: I am going to try that recipe. It looks quite doable and I love froze muffins. How fun to have time with Kate. Perfect day, if you ask me.

@LindieMaeP: Glad your day was good and you got your dress.

@Patti241 and @bookieNJ hope you all have a good day.

@macrat12: True words!

Tomorrow's word is ACCEPTANCE.

q2yuy3mjj2e0.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Tabatha_Cain ,,, Was the Dr able to help you with the migraines? Ohhh according to my friend who's worked in 4 different MCs it's that they do not want to clean the machine. Sure hope your weekend will be okay! You are such a kind person.
    @Patti241 ,,, HI Patti!! Hope you enjoyed the day!
    @Bookienj ,,, BUNGLE UP!!! Stay warm!!
    @Kurtize ,,, SO EXCITING!! ENJOY BIG TIME!!! Oh we KNOW you will!!! Very happy for you its so hard when we do not see the kids/family as often as we wish!! MANY Days I wish we still lived in the times where family were all together.
    @Lindiemaep ,, OH NICE on the 🌞 and even MORE So that you LOVE the way the dress fits!! That's SUPER NEAT!! Oh I have NO DOUBT you'll wear it well!!!
    @Cseguin2 ,,, OH MAN I can't snow up here. Wahhhhh!!! I'd REALLY cry if Texas LOL got more than we did, but so far!! I was so unsure when my calorie range went up, but it did help me lose. Its so easy tp procrastinate ,, it's something though I "put off." Pun intended, though if I do it to much, it can be an issue for me.
    @Novembergail ,, I LOVE the chat for that reason also, it SPURS ME On to be as healthy as I can be. To read all you put, it's motivational. TY TY TY ALL for being here!!! Right now I am active on 4 teams to do with the 5% and it can get so busy (We are setting up the in between challenge teams) that I can't always find the time to comment as I wish I could, but I still read on through them.
    If you've not yet, please remember to sign up for the In Between Challenge. Why? Think to when you do not (if you've not, but I know quite a few here are on the IBC and were on Sparks also) when you came back to the next seasonal 5% challenge, had you continued on a healthy journey, food and exercise wise? Many struggle so hard on that, which is why on Sparks the IBC was started by the Dawggie team, noticing many members were gaining at times, what they lost during the challenge,,,, and it saddened the leaders so much, the idea was born!! Here's the link in case anyone needs it (We have others who read through the chat on a daily basis, we are learning that happens more than we thought who may see this also)
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10884292/sign-up-here-to-join-the-in-between-stepping-into-spring-challenge#latest
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited February 2023
    x7kft86jfry5.jpg
    Fridays Eats
    FB ~ Cottage Cheese/Yogurt with Sungold Kiwi and Praline Pecans.
    D ~ Apple Chicken Sausage with Peppers & Onions and Purple Potato.
    AD ~ Yasso Birthday Cake Greek Yogurt Bar.
    @Tabatha_Cain I hope the doctor was able to help you get some relief for the migraines and offer some suggestions for eliminating them altogether.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 yesterday was Purrsday, today is Furriday aka Caturday Eve and we all know tomorrow is my favorite... CATURDAY!!😻
    @NovemberGail your recent words of the day have totally spoken directly to me and helped me more than you can imagine. Thank You! The Two Ingredient muffins can be made with any flavor cake mix but they are really good with the spice.
    @Kurtize Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! Nothing better than a long overdue visit with loved ones.
    @LindieMaeP When that sum comes out and shines down upon you it makes everything seem easier and brighter. So glad that you were able get a good walk in and pick up the dress. Glad it was done correctly and you are pleased with the results. Great job planning out the Caturday meals. Look forward to seeing your eats.
    Almost time to hit the hay as GS has his first baseball game of the season and I need to get up early. Have a Grrreat Night and Don't Forget to Weigh-In.
    bkiv8o6xscqs.jpg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,986 Member
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. I am betting on it. So far my migraine is gone and although I still feel tension there is no actual migraine as of yet today. So we will see how it goes. I am going to try and stay off the electronics for a bit today and see how that goes.

@bookieNJ - Did they cancel due to weather?
    @LindieMaeP - I do now have meds for them. I have gotten them on and off for years. I literally just had to go to the doctor and refresh my perscription.
    @NovemberGail - Yeah, I definitely don't need the migraines right now. It is just too much to deal with right now.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - The doctor gave me some medicine to take when the migraines start. If I get tem a lot then she will put me on a preventative.
    @Catwmncat - She basically told me that the brain is mysterious and they did not have a ton of answers in regards to migraines. So She gave me meds to take at the onset of the migraines.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,196 Member
    It’s 32 feels like 24 with a high of 50 today. Insight Timer Quote: For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.—Ralph Waldo Emerson I AM: I feel refreshed, excited and determined to excel today. Axe Sharpening: If it’s important to you, you’ll make it happen.—Hannah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Respond kindly to everyone you talk to today, including yourself. Fitness Quote: Work out because you love your body, not because you hate it.—rebeldietitian.us Motivational Quote: Never take anything for granted, be careful for everything that comes your way.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Active 4 and had 12,440 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Good morning everyone.