By Pounds
    bb7n9z37sczn.png
    b5osaspfzcgd.png

Team Winners
    13rz2d9bloex.png
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Shape Shifters — another week in the leaders board!! 🎉🎉🎉 and great job, @Walela617, @SavageMrsMoose, and @Bumbinella for leading the team! 🥳
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    @Pupowl — Amazing step mileage 🤩.

I’m regularly awed by the commitment of all the team members who participate in the step challenge. We’ll done!!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    I’m struggling this weekend— too much snacking to avoid the task I want to get done. I’m going to push through the inertia and get to work now. 🤞
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,191 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Fri 2/10: 15,949
    Sat 2/11: 12,399

Step Challenge total = 147,530 steps in 14 days (caught up, average: 147,530/11 = 13,411 steps/day)
    February total = 103,980 steps in 11 days (still behind, need 196,020 more steps in 17 days)
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    @PatriceFitnessPal Thank you! My weekends are always tough too. It's like my brain goes "weigh in done, time to paaarty!". I have thought about moving my weigh in to a different day, but that will also just move the problem. I am sure you will feel so much better once you've got all the office stuff dealt with, so keep at it!
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    @KHill875 I left you an IM but no response a few days ago. Can you please give me your start weight from when you joined Fat2Fit? Thanks!
    Jessica

I have no idea that was over a year ago...
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    KHill875 wrote: »
    @KHill875 I left you an IM but no response a few days ago. Can you please give me your start weight from when you joined Fat2Fit? Thanks!
    Jessica

@KHill875

OK, what was your highest weight point that made you make the decision to start losing weight? No one forgets THAT number...I need to update the chart so that it shows your overall loss to date in the far right column. For some reason, when you registered, yours didn't get listed in the background table that feeds that column. Give me a good guess...thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    5mrpzn355od5.jpg
    CONGRATULATIONS Shape Shifters for 2nd place last week! Also, CONGRATS to all those who placed or who had honorable mentions! WOOHOO!!! GO TEAM!

Jessica :blush:
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    alleykat69

weigh in: Sunday
    PW: 191.9
    CW: 193.9

step: February 5 - February 11
    Sunday 2433
    Monday 3743
    Tuesday 5696
    Wednesday 2054
    Thursday 3504
    Friday 3705
    Saturday 2555

@jessicakrall8

sorry for the lateness. spent the day getting ready for superbowl. just remembered I haven't did this yet.
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    KHill875 wrote: »
    Jessica

@KHill875

OK, what was your highest weight point that made you make the decision to start losing weight? No one forgets THAT number...I need to update the chart so that it shows your overall loss to date in the far right column. For some reason, when you registered, yours didn't get listed in the background table that feeds that column. Give me a good guess...thanks!
    Jessica

151lbs.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose Thanks for the half hr Super Bowl walking challenge. It was fun and finished up my steps for the day. Enjoy your evening!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Daily check in ~ February 12
    Steps: 17.602
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Another uneventful day. I did some laundry, had the weekly phonecall with my mom and I ordered new bird food and some small things for Tinus. I was feeling a little grumpy and tired so I went to bed early. Happy Monday everyone <3
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    2/9 5,013
    2/10 3,677
    2/11 6,569
    2/12 6,650
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Happy Monday- been up since 4AMCST busy day yesterday - I helped my daughter-in-law with her sister's baby shower - setting up, greeting guests, cleaning up - the place where it was and with food + stood for most of the time there were some ppl that didn't RSVP and showed up so there weren't enough chairs so I had to help with that situation since my daughter- in-law were busy and so was her mom I was there from 10:30 until 3:15 - came home and collapsed then got items ready for dinner for superbowl it was just me and my husband - mostly watched it for the commercials
    Today will be a low key day thank goodness 🥰
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @Pupowl - Thank you for working with @jessicakrall8 to co-lead our team!

I’m so glad Jessica will have some support! The more people we have contributing to to the ‘active core,’ the stronger our Shape Shifter team will be! I appreciate you both!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Gm yall. I'm back in my right frame of mind and not stressing out over everything going on around me and eating because of it. Woot. Woot. Of that win last night has a smile on my face yall. Go Kansas City Chiefs. Woot woot.

In other news:
    Mondays are weigh in days
    Pw 230.8
    Cw 227.8
    Obviously I am back in the game and I'm feeling so much better mentally, emotionally and physically. I'm still upset over my friends hubs dying but I'm dealing with it better.
This discussion has been closed.