Replies

• Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    5/23
    Under
    But no exercise. Went to visit in-laws which is a hour and half each way. But always worth the trip. Then stopped by my parents for a minute.

Not everyone is blessed with in-laws they enjoy visiting! I like mine also 🥰 Have a great day ❤️😊

@Tomsgal1985. That is wonderful!

And your boys are very handsome, indeed.

Thank you, Brandi! 🤗❤️
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    5/23
    Under
    But no exercise. Went to visit in-laws which is a hour and half each way. But always worth the trip. Then stopped by my parents for a minute.

Not everyone is blessed with in-laws they enjoy visiting! I like mine also 🥰 Have a great day ❤️😊

True story. I'm driving 9 hours on Friday to see mine and dreading it. The only positive is I get to see some nieces this weekend also. 😞

So sorry, Sue! Have a safe journey and enjoy your nieces. Prayers & hugs 🩷🙏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @Tomsgal1985 Nice (re)start to your journey!

@brandi_84 and @DaffyGirl88 Good looking Tuesdays!!

Thanks so much, and your Tuesday & your weigh-in look fabulous! Well done! 👏🏻🤗
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Saturday 20 May
    Track: no
    Under: I'm going with yes
    Exercise: oh yeah!! 🥵

I didn't log lunch but I have over 1,000 calories left for the day so I think I'm ok here. After riding my Peloton, doing strength and stretching we went to Lowes. I loaded lumber into the car and back out of it at home. Then spent the next 3.5 hours ripping out the old garden boxes, dragging the old wood into the woods and building new garden boxes. My plants are much happier today, especially after the rain 🌧️ last night. I plan to do very little today. 😁

Enjoy your Sunday everyone! 🥰

Wow! Good for you, @DaffyGirl88!
    @JbeanR0212, a baby girl!! How exciting 💕🤗🙏🏻

• Tomsgal1985
    Options
    So, yesterday I went to a bridal shower for my nephew's fiancee. There was a lovely spread of food and goodies, so it was impossible to "log it" so I just enjoyed myself. I didn't go crazy, but the slice of cake alone with all of its icing was more decadence than I have had in awhile. I still had dinner when I got home because my husband and I had planned it ahead of time. Again, I didn't go crazy. The moment where I reverted back to my old ways of eating things I shouldn't when I am not really hungry was when I saw some pictures of myself on Face Book from the shower. I know I am not small, but I have been feeling much better about myself. Even when I went blouse shopping a couple weeks ago so I would have something to wear to this shower, I was still pulling out the big sizes to try on, but somehow it was okay because a) I was by myself and b) I told myself that this size was for now, not forever. However, I looked absolutely huge in one picture and it broke me a little. I think I will be okay today, as I haven't had anything but coffee so far and I have no desire to finish the cheese curds I got into last night. Maybe a little break was good.

Big hugs! I can completely relate to seeing pics of myself. We’re in this together & we can do this ❤️❤️❤️
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Tuesday the 23rd

Logged, under and went for a 20 minute walk.

WEDNESDAY WEIGH-IN

May 17th: 203.2
    May 24th: 201.4

Fantastic!!
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 50 mins

Wednesday
    Exercise: 15 mins

Starting my new job tomorrow. Nervous and excited. 🫣
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Tuesday
    Exercise: 50 mins

Wednesday
    Exercise: 15 mins

Starting my new job tomorrow. Nervous and excited. 🫣

Great progress!! Oh, nice!!! Tell us more when you get a chance! They will LOVE you! 💕🙏🏻🤗
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hello! Former Belly Flat here!
    I may be popping in here next week to weigh in.
    See you Monday!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,554 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    dheliason wrote: »
    See you Monday!!

Hello and welcome @dheliason!! We look forward to having you! 🙋‍♀️😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited May 2023
    Options
    @therealbluenote Yes! Tell us more about this new job!! I don't think I remember you having one. 🤷‍♀️
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88
    @brandi_84
    @chloeguo
    @dheliason
    @HASWLRS
    @JbeanR0212 - has already indicated that she does not feel ready for a challenge group
    @maryphum
    @murdog3t
    @plummerbecky1
    @sandkp
    @therealbluenote
    @Tomsgal1985

This is the current list of people still involved with TBBT in some capacity. As Sue and I have stated before, we are committed to keeping this thread active. We have also talked about joining a Fat 2 Fit team to be part of an actual challenge group. I guess what we need, is to know everyone's decision on whether or not they are interested in joining a F2F team as a group. The moderator from F2F and I have been talking and trying to figure out the best way to do this and a head count is the first step!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88
    @brandi_84
    @chloeguo
    @dheliason
    @HASWLRS
    @JbeanR0212 - has already indicated that she does not feel ready for a challenge group
    @maryphum
    @murdog3t
    @plummerbecky1
    @sandkp
    @therealbluenote
    @Tomsgal1985

This is the current list of people still involved with TBBT in some capacity. As Sue and I have stated before, we are committed to keeping this thread active. We have also talked about joining a Fat 2 Fit team to be part of an actual challenge group. I guess what we need, is to know everyone's decision on whether or not they are interested in joining a F2F team as a group. The moderator from F2F and I have been talking and trying to figure out the best way to do this and a head count is the first step!

@HASWLRS Thank you again for running with this!! I just want to say a couple of things. 1. I don't want anyone to think that they HAVE to join as a group with the rest of us. If you feel like branching out on your own and meeting new people by all means go for it! And 2. I don't think we can stand up a new team on our own, a. we don't have enough people, and b. I cannot take on the role of captain so we'd need a volunteer. I make a great cheerleader but when it comes to keeping up with the paperwork I am woefully inadequate. :D

I have to say I am on the fence about joining ATM. I haven't had a chance to research the teams and I'm not sure I have the bandwidth to add another MFP forum to my list.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88
    @brandi_84
    @chloeguo
    @dheliason
    @HASWLRS
    @maryphum
    @murdog3t
    @plummerbecky1
    @sandkp
    @therealbluenote
    @Tomsgal1985

I am not able to take anything else on right now. I am here.. more lurking than active but here. I am struggling to keep up with this and GoT right now with all that is on my schedule and I thought a break from FT work would be better. But the honey do list that never got done seems to be my calling. Between drywall and painting and gutting and moving rooms around along with pressure cleaning outside and flower bed moving not to mention grass and tree trimming.. well thats the basics... lets add daily meals and prepped meals and a planning of a baby shower and moms care being readjusted. Thats just the me everyone sees... I cant seem to find the one I want to be... she is lost under all this other stuff.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    5/23
    Under

True story. I'm driving 9 hours on Friday to see mine and dreading it. The only positive is I get to see some nieces this weekend also. 😞

@DaffyGirl88
    I'm sorry for the dreadful trip.

I'm realizing that you sure travel a lot!

@brandi_84 That I do. That's what happens when you are former military, you end up far away from where you started. LOL Plus...both of my kids have moved out of state, my daughter (and grandbabies) live in VA and my son lives in Seattle. We try to visit the grandbabies at least once a month, and Seattle twice a year. Then Buffalo for the rest of the family as we have time. Means for a lot of time sitting in the car though. :(
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @sandkp We totally understand. I am glad that you are still here though, at least periodically. You do have a lot going on! Please be sure to find time to take care of yourself, however hard it might feel at times. <3
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @murdog3t Are you still with us?? I haven't seen you since graduation! I hope all is well. <3
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    dheliason wrote: »
    See you Monday!!

Welcome! 🤗
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    @sandkp
    Please try to take care of yourself as well as you can.
    Hugs & prayers,
    Susan
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited May 2023
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88
    @brandi_84
    @chloeguo
    @dheliason
    @HASWLRS
    @maryphum
    @murdog3t
    @plummerbecky1
    @sandkp
    @therealbluenote
    @Tomsgal1985

Lisa (I think that’s your name from Sue’s helpful posts; so sorry I forget. My first name is Susan ❤️), I am terrible still about rising to the daily activities of a challenge, but I so enjoy checking in here on this thread. Once I get my eating straightened out again, I’d love to be more accountable, like in the F2F challenge you’re describing. So I will decline this time.

Thank you for all you’re doing.