Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    chloeguo wrote: »
    chloeguo
    Tuesday 5/30
    PW 127.8 (5/16)
    CW 126

Skipped last week, because we were selling our house and doing a 1000 mile move.

Well done on the weigh-in! Hope you are all settled into your new place.
  • HASWLRS
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985 (Susan 🤗)
    Week: May Week 4
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 228.6
    Today's Weight: 228.8

Maintaining until you are ready to jump back on the horse again. Maybe you don't even have to jump; maybe just take baby steps and add back in one positive habit at a time until you are fully entrenched. You got this!
  • HASWLRS
    Sunday: logged, under with a good chunk remaining, went for a walk and did some weeding.
    Monday: logged, under with almost none to spare, no formal exercise, 6K steps.
    Tuesday: logged, under, went for a walk, and then walked around my house right before bed to reach my 10K steps :)

Oh, my, gosh. I was hungry on Monday from my very active Sunday, but I didn't generate enough calories to eat as much as I wanted! (Yes, I could have dipped into my excess from Sunday, make it a weekly under instead of a daily under, but sometimes seeing that red "over" number can wreak havoc with your mental resolve). Moral of this story? Get up off your butt, Lisa!!
  • HASWLRS
    WEDNESDAY WEIGH-IN

May 24th: 201.4
    May 31st: 199.2

Doing the Onederland Happy Dance! Next goal: 194.4, which is what I weighed when Covid started.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    @Tomsgal1985 I sent you a friend request on stridekick
  • brandi_84
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    WEDNESDAY WEIGH-IN

Doing the Onederland Happy Dance! Next goal: 194.4, which is what I weighed when Covid started.

Way to go, Lisa! That is awesome.
  • brandi_84
    chloeguo wrote: »
    chloeguo
    Tuesday 5/30
    PW 127.8 (5/16)
    CW 126

Skipped last week, because we were selling our house and doing a 1000 mile move.

@chloeguo That is quite the move! I hope you like where you moved to.
    Is that a golden retriever in your profile pic?! It's so cute!!
  • chloeguo
    chloeguo Posts: 235 Member
    @DaffyGirl88 and @HASWLRS, Thank you. All the boxes are unpacked. We are 80% settled in. The rest of the 20% is that there are still appliances to fix. I just restarted my usual exercise routine on Memorial day.

@brandi_84, thank you. The profile picture is my first dog, a golden indeed. He spent his whole life in our home in NJ. We are moving with our current dog down to FL.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,966 Member
    Wednesday 31 May
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

I'm in a roll! 😂😂
  • HASWLRS
    Wednesday 31 May

I'm in a roll! 😂😂

A streak of good days starts with one.... and now you have two!!
  • HASWLRS
    Wednesday, the 31st

Logged, under, and went for an hour long walk, which I haven't done in I can't remember how long. Except that my knee is bothering me, my good knee of all things, so I probably shouldn't have. I am going to go to work today and see how it feels. There may or may not be a walk later this evening, depending on the outcome.
  • DaffyGirl88
    @HASWLRS sorry your knee is bothering you, hope it feels better. I'm struggling to get my steps today. I got a new computer at work and spent all day trying to figure out where my files were and how things worked. :( Of course things never work right the first time, half my old emails are missing, my camera doesn't work and I'm missing software. It'll all get cleared up but it makes for a long frustrating day when you can't find anything. :/ Yet somehow MFP is saying that I'm under on my calories. I checked and rechecked and everything seems to be there, including my TWO servings of M&Ms. o:) Some days there's nothing you can do but eat the chocolate. :D

Have a good night everyone!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    WEDNESDAY WEIGH-IN

🎉💃
  • HASWLRS
    Yet somehow MFP is saying that I'm under on my calories. I checked and rechecked and everything seems to be there, including my TWO servings of M&Ms. o:) Some days there's nothing you can do but eat the chocolate. :D

I am the opposite. I was having leftovers for dinner and I realized I didn't log my rice from yesterday, which put me over by 56 calories. And I am over by 183 today. Some days the math just doesn't work in your favour!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985 (Susan 🤗)
    Week: May Week 4
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 228.6
    Today's Weight: 228.8

Maintaining until you are ready to jump back on the horse again. Maybe you don't even have to jump; maybe just take baby steps and add back in one positive habit at a time until you are fully entrenched. You got this!

Thanks so much for this kind encouragement!! 💕🤗
  • Tomsgal1985
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @Tomsgal1985 I sent you a friend request on stridekick

Thank you for finding me! 🥰
  • Tomsgal1985
    WEDNESDAY WEIGH-IN

Woohoo!! Great week! Congratulations for getting to Onederland 🥰🙌🏻🎉
  • DaffyGirl88
    Thursday 1 June

Weigh in
    PW: 146
    CW,: 147.8

Still up from the weekend but way down from Tuesday. The bad thing is that I am up a solid 6 lbs from last summer. 😞 I need to get off my butt.
  • HASWLRS
    WEDNESDAY WEIGH-IN

Woohoo!! Great week! Congratulations for getting to Onederland 🥰🙌🏻🎉

Thank you, Susan!
  • HASWLRS
    Thursday 1 June

Weigh in
    PW: 146
    CW,: 147.8

Still up from the weekend but way down from Tuesday. The bad thing is that I am up a solid 6 lbs from last summer. 😞 I need to get off my butt.

Way down from Tuesday and three "yes" days in a row; positives to build on!!