brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    @DaffyGirl88
    I do Stridekick now
    Brandi84
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS
    I hate it when I forget my fitbit. It always happens when I go to the mall and I've walked a bazillion steps. Mine broke a couple of months ago and I finally bought a new one yesterday.
    I have no idea what a Timbit is, but the name doesn't sound yummy. I'm proud of you for turning it down and eating well.

@brandi_84 do you Stridekick? We have Started doing Fitbit challenges there since Fitbit discontinued them.

Also glad that your new way of eating seems to be working for you. 👍👍

A Timbit is a Canadian version of a Dunkin Munchkin. 🤤🤤. They have them here in Buffalo also, there's a Tim Hortons in every corner. We can see Canada from here Hi Lisa! 🙋‍♀️ I haven't been in one yet this trip but will probably stop for an XXL coffee ☕ tomorrow morning before hitting the road.

@DaffyGirl88 Hi right back at you!!
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,454 Member
    Ok timbit is the cutest name ever for a donut hole!
    I went to two BBQ’s today. I’m exhausted. I’m too old for this kind of frolicking. 😆
    I came in ten calories under. I am very proud of myself! I ate almost every single exercise calorie!
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Dheliason
    PW: 156.3
    CW: 157.9
    Not the weight I wanted to see for my first weigh-in in my new group!
  • HASWLRS
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

The Fat 2 Fit June Registration is open, for those of you that are interested in an ADDITIONAL challenge group. I am on team Downsizers, but please peruse the different team threads to make sure you choose the team that is right for you.
  • HASWLRS
    dheliason wrote: »
    Dheliason

@dheliason Give yourself a tiny break, as it is a long weekend for you, after all. Think about it this way...next week you can post your first LOSS in your new group!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited May 2023
    Ok timbit is the cutest name ever for a donut hole!
    I went to two BBQ’s today. I’m exhausted. I’m too old for this kind of frolicking. 😆
    I came in ten calories under. I am very proud of myself! I ate almost every single exercise calorie!

@therealbluenote Love the word frolicking!! Eating every last exercise calorie is what they are there for, especially on a long weekend filled with BBQ's! You should be proud!!
  • HASWLRS
    I have been weighing myself daily this month (except for the 25th and 26th when I went a little haywire). This is something I normally do not do. However, it has been interesting to see the fluctuations when you aren't really doing anything differently from day to day, and it also helps to normalize them. It has also been interesting to see the downward trend! Today (not my weigh-in day) it said 199.6!! I made it to Onederland!! Of course, I realize tomorrow it may be up again into the 200's, but that is okay because I know it is normal! And I know it will come back down if I keep working the program!
  • HASWLRS
    @DaffyGirl88
    I do Stridekick now
    Brandi84

@brandi_84 Is your avatar a pink unicorn? Because I just sent you a friend request (at least I hope it is you!).
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88
    I do Stridekick now
    Brandi84

@brandi_84 Is your avatar a pink unicorn? Because I just sent you a friend request (at least I hope it is you!).

@HASWLRS
    😄 I didn't relize until now that it is indeed a pink unicorn.
    Congrats on being in onederland. I also weighed back into onederland today.
  • HASWLRS
    @DaffyGirl88
    I do Stridekick now
    Brandi84

@HASWLRS

@brandi_84 That is awesome, Brandi!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,966 Member
    @DaffyGirl88
    I do Stridekick now
    Brandi84

@HASWLRS

@brandi_84 and @HASWLRS congratulations to BOTH of you!

I was out frolicking all weekend also and am SOOOO ready to start eating normally and exercising again. I feel stuffed. 😞 Got home a little bit ago, it's good to see family but great to be home. Nothing but water for me for the rest of the night.

Brandi, I also sent you a friend request. 😁
  • DaffyGirl88
    dheliason wrote: »
    Dheliason

@dheliason Give yourself a tiny break, as it is a long weekend for you, after all. Think about it this way...next week you can post your first LOSS in your new group!!

@dheliason I agree with Lisa!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday! It's Monday for me and often it is worse when it falls on Tuesday. LOL But we'll see how today goes.

So far I have exercised, eaten breakfast and drank 6 glasses of water. I am WAAY behind on water as drinking lots of water and driving 500 miles do not mix. :D We'll see if I can shed the holiday / travel weight gain by Friday weigh-in.

I'm off to catch up on work so have a great day everyone!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

The Fat 2 Fit June Registration is open, for those of you that are interested in an ADDITIONAL challenge group. I am on team Downsizers, but please peruse the different team threads to make sure you choose the team that is right for you.

Thanks Lisa, I'll check it out. I haven't had a chance to peruse the various teams yet.
  • chloeguo
    chloeguo Posts: 235 Member
    chloeguo
    Tuesday 5/30
    PW 127.8 (5/16)
    CW 126

Skipped last week, because we were selling our house and doing a 1000 mile move.
  • DaffyGirl88
    chloeguo wrote: »
    chloeguo
    Tuesday 5/30
    PW 127.8 (5/16)
    CW 126

Skipped last week, because we were selling our house and doing a 1000 mile move.

@chloeguo Wow, good for you losing weight in the middle of a move!!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Tuesday 30 May
    Track: yes
    Under yes
    Exercise: yes

Feels good to have a normal day ☺️
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985 (Susan 🤗)
    Week: May Week 4