brandi_84 wrote: »
    Weigh in Day : Friday
    PW: 192
    CW: 190.4

Well done! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 How is your daughter doing now? Did the transfusion help? What is the long term prognosis?

@Tomsgal1985 Nice streak! Keep it up!

@therealbluenote how are things going with the 2 jobs? Do you work weekends also, or do you at least get SOME time off?

Thank you, Sue!

@Krysless2 I pray your daughter is feeling much better now ❤️🙏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    nb19l60ox3ni.jpeg

I’m so sore today! But it’s a good sore 😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,532 Member
    Options
    Friday 7 July
    Track: yes
    Under: yes Whoop!! 😂
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I’m off from the radio station on the weekends, but then I start singing. 😆 Singing gigs are usually Friday and/or Saturday nights and then I sing for church services on Sunday.

I'm exhausted just reading that! 😯. Great loss this week!!!
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join TBBT if that's okay, since it still seems to be more active compared to my previous challenge group.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Username: walk4today
    July week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 232.4
    CW: 233.4
    Trying to get back on track this week!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    walk4today wrote: »
    I'd like to join TBBT if that's okay, since it still seems to be more active compared to my previous challenge group.

@walk4today of course! Welcome! 🙋‍♀️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 8 July
    Under: yes
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I’m off from the radio station on the weekends, but then I start singing. 😆 Singing gigs are usually Friday and/or Saturday nights and then I sing for church services on Sunday.

I'm exhausted just reading that! 😯. Great loss this week!!!

When I only have one job I consider that a break day! 😝
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    walk4today wrote: »
    Username: walk4today
    July week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 232.4
    CW: 233.4
    Trying to get back on track this week!

Welcome! We are a persistent group and we continue on no matter what. 😆 You will like it here. ❤️
    I’m also trying to get back on track. I started to focus more last week. Once a few weeks are under our belt it will get easier!
  • therealbluenote
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Saturday
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: 15 min walk
    Not feeling the greatest yesterday or today. Stomach issues. Bleh.
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Dheliason
    PW: 156.7
    CW: 158.7

Oh my! Not what I wanted to see!!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Saturday
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: 15 min walk
    Not feeling the greatest yesterday or today. Stomach issues. Bleh.
    So very sorry! Pray you’re feeling much better very soon ❤️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    dheliason wrote: »
    Dheliason
    PW: 156.7
    CW: 158.7

Oh my! Not what I wanted to see!!

@dheliason I'm sure it's just a temporary spike and not permanent. Happens to everyone, hang in there.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    A day late and a dollar short, as usual...

Sunday 9 July

Monday 10 July
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Sunday 9 July

Monday 10 July
    Exercise: no

I copied & pasted from @DaffyGirl88 & tweaked! Anything to actually make a post!! And I just realized today is my weigh in day and I forgot to weigh before my coffee.
    I will wait a couple of hours and get myself on the scale.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Actually it’s only Tuesday, right?!? I’m so goofed up. But coffee did its magic and I was just down almost 3 pounds from yesterday! I’ll do my usual weigh in tomorrow.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I’m here I’m here! Kid’s doing great! We were released from the hospital on Saturday. Recent events didn’t help me on the scale but I’ve been slowly deflating the bloat and getting back to my normal eating schedule . (Isn’t it amazing how quickly we can regain what it took weeks to lose!?) Im wondering now if a week in the hospital is worse on the scale then a week of vacation? Hmm... Alls I know is I was never not-full the entire time. Not for a minute of any day was I hungry, I went from full to overly full… probably all due to boredom and emotional eating.
    Glad to get out of that negative head space and back with you guys! I just rolled my weight over from last week to this week, because I don’t want to fuss with figuring out exactly what I was on Sunday. Even if I could have gotten to a scale I just don’t think it would’ve been realistic reading anyway. I did take a peak during the week last week and I had gained like 5 lbs, now I’m somewhere back to where I started in July.

@DaffyGirl88 are you tallying MUAC weekly?
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 You mentioned that we may have lost @plummerbecky1. We may also have lost @murdog3t. Tami hasn't logged in for three weeks. I hope everything's okay. Wasn't she taking her mom back home to Washington State last time we heard from her? And I also noticed that Ashley also logged in today for the first time in four months. Not saying she is coming back, but she has checked in.

Hi I am back been in western Washington with little to no cell service but I am back home rested and recovering from trip
    Drove my mom back home to Washington from California after the boys college graduations. Helped my daughter & granddaughter pack & move and set into new place. Helped my mom clean up and plant her garden . Went to see my older son for Father’s Day helped put together a trampoline for the grandsons. Went to see my uncle and got baptized at the elevation worship pop up in Seattle. Came home to a messy boys house lol…. Now ready to get back on track