HOW WAS YOUR DAY???? A DAILY CHECK IN

Options

Replies

• rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I'm still struggling with the eating and went over my calorie goal. For exercise, I did an hour of aerobics, had an hour-long yoga class, did lower body strength training, and some jogging in place because it's raining. If I didn't exercise, I'd be as big as a house!
    I hope you had another good day.
  • titus2cat
    titus2cat Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Went over my calorie goal. Ate stuff that is bad for me. Feel crappy. I am a slow learner, 😂. I think I do this at least once a week.
    Managed a bit of time on the elliptical but sat in my chair like a slug most of the afternoon.
    Tomorrow is another day….
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Today I did not even track what I ate. Sometimes I just don't feel like it. Why do we eat crappy stuff when we know we're not going to feel good later? Exercise was good - jogging outdoors, yoga, and upper body work. Hope your day went well.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Attended my husband’s sister’s funeral today, a 3 hour drive from our home. No tracking done. No exercise.

Try again tomorrow
  • rstanford3
    Options
    My condolences, Cat.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Thank you.
    I rode the bike today. Yay!
    I have already almost hit 1000 calories and its not even 2:00. Ick!
    Hope I can rein it in. Or find the energy for more exercise
  • rstanford3
    Options
    If you rode your bike, you must have had better weather than we did. All in all, in spite of the rain, it was a good day eating-wise and exercise-wise.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Yesterday was perfect. Seventy degrees nice breeze. Today i woke to thunder, lightning and rain. This will have to be an elliptical machine day. My husband’s day to cook and he is making a beef brisket with root vegetables, one of my all time favorites. It will be a struggle with limiting my calories. Maybe I will try to get in extra exercise.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    I am going to post challenges for myself here in an effort to make myself stick to it. New goal is 5 pounds by NewYears. Last Monday I was 156.6
    So 151.6 by Jan first
    I am typically a slow loser, so this is going to take some effort.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    That sounds like a reasonable goal. I think I'll make it mine as well.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Today was a good day! We spent the morning hiking, then went out for Thai food for lunch. We didn't get back until late afternoon. Since I wasn't at home, I wasn't overeating! :D
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Babysat 13 hours today.
    No tracking anything.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Babysat again today. Just got home. I have only eaten 750 calories, but I am not hungry. I’m beyond tired ( my granny would have said whupped ) and I just want to go to bed. What do you do in this situation?
  • rstanford3
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Good day. Let's hope this is the beginning of a trend.
    tgkksj4xj2ba.png

• rstanford3
    Options
    Same as last weigh-in. I'm happy, though, because my weight had soared even higher after my last weight check. Good luck, Cat.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    155.4 today
    So down 1.2 from last Monday
    First week of serious dieting is always losing water weight. Now the real work begins and slow loss starts. I am happy if I can drop a half pound a week.
    The turtle won that race with the rabbit,
    you know 😂
    Good job Randi. No gain is always a victory in my book.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Good job, Cat! Today was another good day. I still have some exercise to finish up, but eating was under control. Slow weight loss is still weight loss. I'll take it!
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Had to take a day off. Met a friend at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. She is having knee replacement surgery tomorrow so this was her last hurrah for a while. I ate froed chicken and biscuits and gravy. BAD BAD CAT!!!!
    I do intend to exercise. As soon as the gravy wears off 😂
    I will totally repent tomorrow.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Meeting with friends is essential. You'll be back at it tomorrow. I stopped tracking today, so calories are probably over my goal. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Offset Cracky Barrel with exercise. Still over calories, but not so bad.
    Tomorrow is another day for sure. Going to see my sister in WV, so may not get to exercise. Sometimes life just gets in the way.