• rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    7nnckzr4ecgd.jpg
    Hope you are well. <3
  • titus2cat
    titus2cat Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great day with family. Bad day for staying on track.
    Counting my blessings and trying again tomorrow
  • rstanford3
    Options
    You didn't have time to track! I'm glad you were able to have a great holiday.
    Thanksgiving went well for me. It's much easier for vegetarians! :D
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Hey Randi, I was vegan for a while when I went on The McDougal Plan to get my blood pressure under control. The mechanics of the diet were not hard to follow, but this little gal who grew up on a cow farm really missed her hamburgers. We ate them for breakfast when I was a kid! My brother still runs the farm, so there is never a shortage of beef around here. I gave up trying to fight it and gave in to taking BP meds.
  • rstanford3
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I was never a meat lover so giving it up hasn't bothered me one bit. I would have a hard time not eating yogurt, eggs, and cheese, though, so I haven't tried veganism. My older daughter is vegan. She and her vegan boyfriend will be with us for Christmas, so I will have to brush up on my vegan cooking skills!
    I didn't track today because some days I JUST DON'T WANT TO! In spite of that, I think calories were probably okay.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    My daughter was vegan for 5 years, until she decided to try to get pregnant and her doc didnt approve. My old standbys were baked sweet potatoes with cinnamon, steamed kale with a drizzle of oil snd lemon juice, baked butternut squash, roasted brussels sprouts, and colcannon without the cheese. One or two of these at each meal with a salad and she never complained.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    I went over on calories. We went out for Indian food for dinner. It was delicious. I hope you did better than I did. :)
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Babysat last two days.
    Goving myself permission to skip the weigh in tomorrow
    No tracking, no exercise, plus a holiday=disaster on the scales
  • rstanford3
    Options
    No worries. There is always next Monday.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    I had a salt bloat today, so I didn't bother getting weighed. I knew it would just make me mad! :D I had to skimp on exercise today because I didn't sleep well and was just exhausted. Food was okay. It will be an early night for me.zp907hcmlsfu.jpg
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Busy day. Grocery shopping, errands, laundry, ironing, babysitting. 13 hours af babysitting tomorrow.
    I am too tired to even care what I eat.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    I didn't track so I probably went over. Good luck tomorrow.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Babysat.
    No track.
    Had pizza delivered.
    Tomorrow is another day
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Bad day, and I didn't even babysit. :/
  • titus2cat
    Options
    We are doing our annual trip for Christmas fun….Scottish Christmas parade, nighttime boat parade of lights on the river, shopping and our favorite five star restaurants. There will be lots of walking but no tracking.
    Starting Monday,I am planning a big reform.
  • rstanford3
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Walk as much as you can and have a great time! You deserve this!
  • titus2cat
    Options
    I’m home. I ate like a war zone soldier home on leave with Mama’s cookin’. Now I repent. Tomorrow.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Tomorrow. Hope you had a good time.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    Hi all glad your still here I kept meaning to log in but had a rubbish few months, lost my mum in September my cat I'm october and now my beautiful poodle boy this month my husband has been in and out of hospital and still unsure what's wrong with him.
    I have tried to keep logging and trying to stay focused through it all.
    I will try to log in here a bit more so glad you are still here.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Good morning. Ann, it is nice to have you back. I am so sorry to hear about what you have been going through and hope that your husband gets diagnosed and treated soon.
    My only complaint is my weight which is slowly but surely drifting upward.Today, I am up 1.9 pounds since my last weigh in. :(