Replies

• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    PW: 320
    CW: 318

Morning exercise goal: 5/7 last week and 5/6 so far this week

Knees are still a bit sore from last week's fall, but definitely improving. Life is hectic right now - last 2 weeks of the school year, plus youngest son will graduate from high school.

Nice loss! Hope you feel better soon 💜
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Slimmer sixties
    Friday weigh in

Pw 187.8
    Cw 187.5

Small loss but happy as I'm in maintenance mode this month.

Please excuse me from next week's weigh in as I'm off on holiday to Madrid for a week :)

Congrats 👏🏽 enjoy yourself my friend!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Steps: 3,024
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise:✔️✔️✔️

PW 186.6
    CW 184.4

Almost have reached 80 ponds lost. My start weight was 262.8. The pilots did not go on strike so Vegas here I come. I am taking the girls to the pool soon. My granddaughter’s friends mom dropped off 20 Tim bits. They are calling my name but I keep telling them to be quiet. At 90 calories a Tim bit it’s so not worth it.

Happy Friday,

💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽awesome work!! And way to avoid those Tims! I would be a goner 🤣
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,340 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW: 630
    PW: 572.4
    CW: 566.7

A new decade yall- we effin did it! Another 5.7 lbs down and still locked in. Appreciate yall!

So amazing ... So proud of you and your accomplishments :)
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (May 19, 2023)
    PW: 237.9
    CW: 237.9

So getting back to where I was last week took some work as I was quite a bit higher after last weekend on the road. We drove to Indianapolis last Friday for a soccer tournament with our youngest son that started night. Saturday morning was game #2 and then we drove to Ohio to move his older brother into a company-provided house for his summer internship. After cleaning the place, we got back on the road to Indianapolis that night and then after the Sunday afternoon game, it was back on the road to St. Louis late Sunday night. We had a nice Sunday brunch for Mothers Day but between that, breakfast at the hotel, fast food for lunch and Mexican and BBQ for dinner with the team, this did not make for a healthy diet or weight loss so I was glad to get back home.
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    SW: 630
    PW: 572.4
    CW: 566.7

A new decade yall- we effin did it! Another 5.7 lbs down and still locked in. Appreciate yall!

So happy to see you doing so well! Keep going ❤️
  • Slimmersixties
    Options

PW 186.6
    CW 184.4

Almost have reached 80 ponds lost. My start weight was 262.8. The pilots did not go on strike so Vegas here I come. I am taking the girls to the pool soon. My granddaughter’s friends mom dropped off 20 Tim bits. They are calling my name but I keep telling them to be quiet. At 90 calories a Tim bit it’s so not worth it.

Happy Friday,

So great to see you succeeding! You give so much support to everyone in this group, thank you and enjoy your holiday xx
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 167.5
    CW 169.5
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,609 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

PW 186.6
    CW 184.4

Happy Friday,

So happy for you, Linda! A great weigh-in, a good exercise week so far, spending time in the pool with your granddaughter, ignoring the siren call of the Timbit and last but not least, Vegas, Baby!!

Thank you.
    JaysFan82 wrote: »

PW 186.6
    CW 184.4

Happy Friday,

Well done Linda!

Thank you
    itladyee wrote: »
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 216.3 :(
    CW: 215.9 :(

Thursday Recap

- Eating only at Level 3: yes
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : 65oz
    - Increased intensity while walking: yes, and additional 40 minute walk at lunch

- THOUGHTS: Another good day and no response on the scale :(. Very fickle indeed!

You had a loss so that’s a positive. The scale will move eventually just keep doing everything right.

• lindamtuck2018
    edited May 2023
    Options

PW 186.6
    CW 184.4

Happy Friday,

💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽awesome work!! And way to avoid those Tims! I would be a goner 🤣

Thanks! The chocolate and the birthday cake ones really tempt me.
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (May 19, 2023)
    PW: 237.9
    CW: 237.9

So getting back to where I was last week took some work as I was quite a bit higher after last weekend on the road. We drove to Indianapolis last Friday for a soccer tournament with our youngest son that started night. Saturday morning was game #2 and then we drove to Ohio to move his older brother into a company-provided house for his summer internship. After cleaning the place, we got back on the road to Indianapolis that night and then after the Sunday afternoon game, it was back on the road to St. Louis late Sunday night. We had a nice Sunday brunch for Mothers Day but between that, breakfast at the hotel, fast food for lunch and Mexican and BBQ for dinner with the team, this did not make for a healthy diet or weight loss so I was glad to get back home.

Maintaining with a busy week maintaining is great.
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 167.5
    CW 169.5

How was your week?

PW 186.6
    CW 184.4

Happy Friday,

So great to see you succeeding! You give so much support to everyone in this group, thank you and enjoy your holiday xx

Thanks. This group is such an inspiration to me. I have never stuck with a weight loss program this before and it’s you guys that keep me going.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 13,883
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise:✔️✔️✔️✔️

Lots of exercise yesterday. Ended the day with 98 exercise minutes on my watch. I had a lot of pain on the walk to Wendy’s. I think after 2 hours at the pool(I didn’t exercise the whole 2 hours), walking was probably not the best idea. Lesson learned. Anyways, I made it back home and I didn’t eat Wendy’s.

Have a great weekend!

• Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!

Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 175
    CW (Current Weight): 165
    Keto is doing the trick for me. I got kicked out of ketosis for one day this week, I want to say it was Wednesday and boy could feel it, BUT I refrained from indulging in carbs. I went to bed, had a long fast and was back in the next day! I have felt pretty good this week. Not sure how long I will be able to sustain this lifestyle because I can tell my muscles are weaker when it comes to exercising. Anyway, that is a recap of my week. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    Good Morning!!

Keto is doing the trick for me. I got kicked out of ketosis for one day this week, I want to say it was Wednesday and boy could feel it, BUT I refrained from indulging in carbs. I went to bed, had a long fast and was back in the next day! I have felt pretty good this week. Not sure how long I will be able to sustain this lifestyle because I can tell my muscles are weaker when it comes to exercising. Anyway, that is a recap of my week. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

🔥🔥🔥🔥 well done!
  • madtownmitch
    madtownmitch Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!

Great job, that's an amazing loss this week!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,340 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!

Awesome loss ....Congrats :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Good Morning!!

Can you confirm your current weight is correct?
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    Good Morning!!

Wow impressive loss!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,377 Member
    Options
    Friday Recap

- Eating only at Level 3: yes
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : 80oz
    - Increased intensity while walking: yes, and additional 30 minute walk at lunch

- THOUGHTS: Don’t stop.

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

5/14 7,712
    5/15 9,564
    5/16 8,668
    5/17 7,831
    5/18 16,653
    5/19 12,895
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,250 Member
    Options
    The May Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, May 21st. Join us to sign your Nutrition Contract for this week's challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10890911/may-week-4-group-challenge-nutrition-contracts/p1?new=1

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
This discussion has been closed.