Downsizers Team Chat - MAY 2023

Options

Replies

• BlueBaron37
    BlueBaron37 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I noticed people posting steps, I assume we will have to do that when we post out weekly weight?
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hotspur11 wrote: »
    Hi, Dyls from Australia,

CW: 79kg

Looking forward to pushing myself to get to below target of 77kg (know its not much, but its hard to lose!)

Welcome to the group!
  • michaeldaily4927
    michaeldaily4927 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82,
    Enjoy Toronto, it's a great city. There's lots to do and they have arguably the best MLB stadium. Post your pics, I think they will be inspiring.

Regards,
    Mike
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,838 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I noticed people posting steps, I assume we will have to do that when we post out weekly weight?

I am in charge of the step challenge ... All you do is give me a step pledge of steps you plan to hit daily and post your steps in here either daily or weekly ... I will always do a reminder of the people's steps I need on Sunday's ... I will get the step challenge ready on June 1st
  • BlueBaron37
    BlueBaron37 Posts: 107 Member
    Options

I am in charge of the step challenge ... All you do is give me a step pledge of steps you plan to hit daily and post your steps in here either daily or weekly ... I will always do a reminder of the people's steps I need on Sunday's ... I will get the step challenge ready on June 1st

Put me down for 5000 steps a day. I've got a fitbit watch so I give it all on sunday
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new members. Not sure about y'all, but I am READY for June :)

Weekend Recap

- Eating only at Level 3: mostly - even though it was a holiday weekend, I stuck to my IF (18:6).
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : Just not good with water on the weekend - less structure
    - Increased intensity while walking: yes

- THOUGHTS: June on deck - new month - continued focus!

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

5/28 - 9,039
    5/29 - 7,706
    5/30
    5/31
    6/1
    6/2
    6/3

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 217.6 4/28/2023
    5/5 - 214.2
    5/12 - 216.3
    5/19 - 215.9
    5/26 - 214.0
    6/3 -
    Total 3.6
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    xebbrd0jxgo6.png

Here is my Sunday reminder of the people's steps I need for May week 4 ...Please have your steps in no later than Tuesday evening so I can post the results on Wednesday Morning ...Thank you for your cooperation :)

@lindamtuck2018 5/27
    @aactuallyaash 5/21 - 5/27
    @tahm42 5/22 - 5/27
    @adianeschu 5/21 - 5/27
    @Fazola 5/21 - 5/27
    @Stacimfit 5/27

Here are my steps from 5/27- 6,058
    So sorry for being late. I meant to come on sooner
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have been quite absent, a little MIA as well as a bit of traveling. I hope I am still a part of the group. I’m very sorry for my temporary departure
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Mama530 wrote: »
    Hi all! I have been quite absent, a little MIA as well as a bit of traveling. I hope I am still a part of the group. I’m very sorry for my temporary departure

You are always part of the group!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    CONGRATS DOWNSIZERS for being 1st in Percentages and Pounds ....CONGRATS @Fazola, @Stacimfit and @pauladner for being our top 3 weight loss losers this week :)

Thank you! This group really has me giving it my all. This is one of the most amazing things I have done for myself in a long time, maybe even ever.

So glad you're part of the crew. Way to tear it up my friend!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Yes you are still part of our team ... If you get 2 NWI's in a row then you will be dropped but you can always re-register
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    CONGRATS DOWNSIZERS for being 1st in Percentages and Pounds ....CONGRATS @Fazola, @Stacimfit and @pauladner for being our top 3 weight loss losers this week :)

Thank you! This group really has me giving it my all. This is one of the most amazing things I have done for myself in a long time, maybe even ever.

You're welcome and that is awesome ... I am sooo looking forward to the day that I can give it my all 100% ... I will find out next month if I will be having a 5th surgery ... the rods that he put in my leg are giving me problems ughhh
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,664 Member
    Options
    Put me down for about 7,500 steps a day, thats minimum target
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Are you still in the step challenge? If so I need your steps from 5/21 - 5/27 Thanks :)
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    PW 246.4
    CW 249.8

Phew, these long summer days have me working HARD on my disapline with food
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    WEDNESDAY WEIGH-IN

May 24th: 201.4
    May 31st: 199.2

Doing the Onederland Happy Dance!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Sunday: logged, under with a good chunk remaining, went for a walk and did some weeding.
    Monday: logged, under with almost none to spare, no formal exercise, 6K steps.
    Tuesday: logged, under, went for a walk, and then walked around my house right before bed to reach my 10K steps :)

Oh, my, gosh. I was hungry on Monday from my very active Sunday, but I didn't generate enough calories to eat as much as I wanted! (Yes, I could have dipped into my excess from Sunday, make it a weekly under instead of a daily under, but sometimes seeing that red "over" number can wreak havoc with your mental resolve). Moral of this story? Get up off your butt, Lisa!!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    WEDNESDAY WEIGH-IN

May 24th: 201.4
    May 31st: 199.2

Doing the Onederland Happy Dance!!

Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.