WaistAways Team Chat - DECEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    my workouts are done! Have to think about what movement I want to do this week! maybe get a dance cardio session in - it's been so long, I have probably forgotten some of the routines by now, which is great because it always gets the heart rate up faster when I am rushing to keep up with the instructor.

I got a fair amount of Christmas shopping done today, which feels great. Just my brothers left, and I have to tell them what to get me, too! :)

it's quite late (shock) - I'm off to dreamland.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Options
    The December Week 3 Group Challenge is open and active. Please join us for a Targeted Exercise Week. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10905182/december-week-3-group-challenge-targeted-exercise-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,185 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989

Sorry to hear you're getting sick. Lots of rest this weekend for sure. Hopefully you'll kick it quickly.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    8bbt2r4f3jgo.png

You're Invited to a Virtual 5K weekend, December 22-24th! Please register here in the (weekly challenge) chat and include your plan. 3.1 miles must be done in one session. Please report in afterward, sharing your time, total distance and good news in finishing! Let's make this a great weekend and start it off with a walk together! Hope you'll join me. I'm walking Saturday morning! :blush:
    Jessica
    Team ShapeShifters and the weekly challenge thread are taking all comers for this Virtual 5k next weekend! I think it is a great idea. If you want to do it - go to the weekly challenge and let Jessica know that you're in.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10905182/december-week-3-group-challenge-targeted-exercise-challenge/p1?new=1

• YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    PW - 184.9
    CW - 185.2

Hello Friends!

Feeling super sorry for myself today as I have had to take to my bed. Constant coughing (dry, painful hacking), sneezing, mild fever. It's just a bad cold but it's making me feel so bad tempered!

Ben is a great nurse and he's making frequent trips to my bedside.

Looking forward to feeling better soon.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,322 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

9nqjkuozkjq6.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    hio753f2y05s.png

By Pounds
    zk5udchp524o.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    zw1acubz0d7w.png
    man5req4fpaa.png

By Pounds
    vy191aji2rrm.png

Team Winners
    yihk12rdqqlw.png
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    oh no! and best wishes to you too @YinxFed for a speedy recovery
    Thank goodness for Ben eh? Relieving to have help when you're unwell
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Exercise
    Dec 10 - 2814 steps
    Dec 11 - 3304 steps
    Dec 12 - 10896 steps
    Dec 13 - 11227 steps
    Dec 14 - 14091 steps + 17 minutes Peloton
    Dec 15 - 12550 steps
    Dec 16 - 5445 steps
  • jugar
    edited December 2023
    Options
    What a quiet day - I have felt like doing nothing at all, but I'll get to some kind of moving around soon. It is pretty quiet in here too!

Nice that we placed 3rd - it was a good week for December. They are always a challenge. Let's hope for another good one before the final week of the year.

I hope you feel better super soon @lauren_989 and @YinxFed :heart:
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Sunday: 9,892
    Monday: 5,365 + 60 min body pump class
    Tuesday: 4,784
    Wednesday: 5,717 + 60 min body pump class
    Thursday: 4,944
    Friday: 7,744
    Saturday: 1,646

I can't believe another week has gone by!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,894 Member
    Options
    Last week 147. Currently 148. I am still coughing and now caring for my husband post knee replacement. He did better today. Helped him to shower.

@jugar here is the new section of our walkway. We get lots of snow also. But we clean off our walkway.

bwzg0030mijv.jpeg
    5srfifof1qih.jpeg
    dcda9vjv22xf.jpeg
    p5cmphwkczk4.jpeg
    7kvkag3d4152.jpeg
  • jugar
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    Good morning, I'm Darren from Team Slimpossible. I'm stopping by to let you know I think you are all doing awesome!
    I pray you all have a super duper Merry Christmas and a Great New Year!

We love it when you drop by! Thanks, Darren! You have a fantastic rest of 2023!
  • jugar
    Options
    @zumbaforever Wow! That walkway is lovely - and your yard and gardens are beautiful. I hope your cough goes away - it sounds like your husband is off to a good start with the new knee. Have a good quiet week recovering together, I hope!

Monday people are ready, right? Here you go:
    @sugagirl5
    @CarolAnnM2
    @cleaneater80
    @littlemzkitty
    @strong_fit_ells

Thanks!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    @jugar I love gardening. Here are some of my favorites. 8sasy75ep0r5.jpeg
    v9vkhklcz0rh.jpeg
    v105qcm00b47.jpeg
    g087z9ckad42.jpeg
    6aex5j85u02f.jpeg
    7y6vgls8b7ac.jpeg
    j1t74ntz8mnh.jpeg
    obp7mdcattp9.jpeg
    bzydpymae5et.jpeg
    b7hih1zfj1u0.jpeg
    p07wd7juvihd.jpeg
    kuh5pfxyx03h.jpeg
    8hi5gypfji8v.jpeg
    5au1shcljexh.jpeg
    bxjmd48pp1oj.jpeg
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I get a bit gardening away. Squats are my friend

Shelley
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us
    Friday

PW: 165.9
    CW: 164.9

This has been a very busy week. I'm just getting home from another holiday party. Between the parties, dinner events and gift shopping, eating right has not been top of mind. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed actually. I waited until the last minute to get gifts.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @zumbaforever those gardening pics were the perfect dose of color for me on this winter Monday morning! Lovely

@19shmoo69 nice to see you and thank you!

@Kali225 Bummer about the foot and your sister.. how did the quiche turn out?

@leni1us sorry the stress of the season is affecting you. Hope the feelings of overwhelm go away soon

Monday is here! Brad and I has planned to Peloton this weekend but it got away from us. I shall try again this week. Last week I did one 15 minute workout so an improvement over that is what I'm aiming for.

He made a really tasty soup last night - ground chicken, snap peas, carrots and potatoes. It was so warm and comforting.

And the Bills beat up on the Cowboys so that was great too.
This discussion has been closed.