Krysless2 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    3/3 12500
    3/4 12500
  • melissataylor1986
    melissataylor1986 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl , my weight is the same currently - 149 :)

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    jjsvi2ec5eex.jpg
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/5 2,553
    Sick with the flu - so sore and slept during my lunch hour yesterday was in bed by 8:15PM last night
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 934 Member
    edited March 6
    Options
    Well done @Pupowl & your daily card is very apt,I'm not jealous at all 🤢 😂😂
    @CassandraW Happy Belated Birthday,I hope you had a wonderful day 🎂
    @Armygirlarmyof1 I do hope your scar soon heals & you can get out & about soon.
    @LaurieWrobo I hope you recover quickly.
    @Itadakimasu7 Wow! that forest moss looks like something out of Jurassic Park.I haven't been cycling for years but used to love it.
    I've been doing another load of Dance Fit classes again this week.Im hoping I will soon get rewarded for all my extra activity but I enjoy it so it's not a big problem.
    @jessicakrall8 please could you add me to the March step challenge.14,000 steps.Lately I've been walking around the streets where I live & around the shops.Its been cold but sunny,I do prefer the local park & along the canal when the weather warms up a bit .🤞
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    @pupowl BEAUTIFUL pictures as always...you really do have a gift! I love when you take pictures of your walks...and to see the daffodils come up...tells me Spring is on the way!!

@Casandraw Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope it was a special day for you!

@Krysless2 I love the pictures of your fur baby...my goodness but she has the MOST beautiful eyes!! Love the pic of her curling up in the box and the one of her flat on her back all splatted out...I can relate to how your baby thinks! LOL Share ANY TIME!!!

@lauriewrobo Hope you feel better soon!!!!

@pupowl FYI...had to leave work yesterday for an appointment...met with the Contractor who's going to do a little drywall work/painting for me, then had to run and go vote, pick up dinner, come home and walk...by then, I was pretty much done for for the day...please forgive my absence...my brain was toast.

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Steps:
    3/3 12500
    3/4 12500

@krysless2 Please make sure to report actual step counts and not estimates or averages...it's rare to see two days exactly the same...

Jessica
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 , I so want to go back to work but my incision has to be totally healed for me to go back. I've been able to go to Dr appointments, and short trips to the grocery store and walks with Dinah here near my house. B
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    I have found this from @melissataylor1986 - and I adjusted the PW on the spreadsheet. @melissataylor1986 be sure to post all messages on this team chat thread - thanks!
    Posting last week's weigh in since I joined right before the deadline and I weigh in on Sundays...kind of considering changing that, though!
    Melissaltaylor1986
    PW: 151.2 lbs
    CW: 149 lbs
    LTD: 45 lbs

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited March 7
    Options
    Steps:
    3/3 12311
    3/4 12286

@jessicakrall8

• Pupowl
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Not a lot of flowers here yet, but spring is for sure coming. I can also see it in the garden. My cute almond trees are almost flowering too. I have noticed you seem very busy lately! Don't worry about that, it's why there are two of us. I am happy to keep the sheet updated. :smile:
    @Yukie_OP Awesome to see you back!
    @izzyred9400 Thank you! The card for today is almost a follow up from yesterday. A fun coincidence.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Wednesday ~ March 06
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Another day that started with a walk. I have been doing the same walk for a while because it is just easy to start from home. Yesterday I biked to the forest so I had less road walking. It wasn't a long walk, but it was pretty nice. I also wanted to check some of the trails that had been flooded. It is still pretty muddy in some areas, but it is at least passable again. That is good to know when I am going to walk with my mom this weekend. I did laundry, organized upstairs and went through almost all of my clothes. It was a bit more work than I expected. I went through the build-in closet in the guestroom, tossed out 15 really old and worn out shirts, 7 pairs of leggings and tried on a few things to see how they fit. There was one sweater I really liked, but it doesn't look good on me at all, so I will see about finding it a new home. I have one storage box with clothes left to go through which I will try to do today. My closets are looking very tidy now and there is plenty of room left. I will have to see if there is anything I am lacking once it gets warmer.
    :star: walk, good sleep & food, laundry, clothes declutter, organizing :star:
    :heartbreak: nothing! :heartbreak:
    Happy Thursday everyone <3
    s9rdb07qfvr8.jpg
    g2kjghjf3wru.jpg
This discussion has been closed.