Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• Schnootie
    Schnootie Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Can't believe how fast these past few weeks flew by. Last spring challenge weigh in. Thanks all for dragging me along :)
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 2,148 Member
    edited June 15
    Options
    Thanks @kurtize! Funny how I forget those acronyms.
    Love your post @macrat12!
    @bookieNJ - the hot days are rough! Good for you getting your speed walk! 😀
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,360 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,615 Member
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Grace means that all your mistakes now serve a purpose instead of serving shame.—Brene Brown
    I AM: I deserve to live a long , healthy, fulfilling life.
    Action for Happiness: Look for something to be thankful for where you least expect it.
    Happy Surfing Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.—Wilbur Wright
    Day 166 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.87 miles yesterday.
    Work 11AM-5PM so getting my 45 min walk in before breakfast, Pliability: Spine + Hams after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • aalley5
    Options
    vcohyvao8n9d.jpeg
  • Schnootie
    Schnootie Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I just came across this and loved it enough to share it :)

s4et6jiv94mc.jpeg
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • aalley5
    Options
    My short story in blog form about my health
    5% blog
  • MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO
    MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Is it just Me?
    I MISS THE NEWS FEED!!!!!!!!!!!😩😳🤔

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all. @MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO I miss feed also
  • Sableness
    Sableness Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Yes, I miss it too. It was the best way to keep up with Sparkfriends who aren’t on your 5% challenge team. What don’t these sites get about the power of interpersonal communication?

I’ve been consumed all week with preparation for my nephew to start painting the house and do a few repairs. One end of my living room is stacked with boxes of books from my two tall bookcases. I’m grateful that we don’t have a huge house, that we did The Great Cleanout two years ago, that new paint and carpet has motivated us to do The Great Cleanout Round Two, that choosing new carpet was pretty painless and that we’ll have to live with boxed up out of place stuff for only another week or so after the paint job till the carpet is installed. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • aalley5
    Options
    I liked the news feed also. I'm glad we have this chat thread. I'm also on the spark friends group and BLC. Most of my Spark friends are on these three groups. Here's the Sparkpeople friends link
    My log in streak is 197 days.
    aalley5 wrote: »
    My short story in blog form about my health
    5% blog
    Seasonal 5% Challenges ~ ✍️🖊️📓💻Bloggers✍️🖊️📓💻
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • aalley5
    Options
    @patti241 - Hi!
    I am grateful for my body to function well.
    Went for a short bike ride today. 30 min.
    My log in streak is 198
    Have a great day!
  • Patti241
    edited June 17
    Options
    aalley5 - Hi
  • walkintofit
    walkintofit Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    I miss the news feed also. I had many friends that used it that were not on my team. I feel bereft. Not sure how to find them now. I have lost my husband in December and a few other close friends due to cancers, illness's. now this...
  • aalley5
    Options
    @walkintofit - Did you see my post above about Spark friends? I found some of mine there.
    I'm so sorry you're feeling sad, I hope you're able to push past those feelings and have a good day!
  • Kurtize
    Options
    @walkintofit sorry your feeling at a loss, I am joining the sparks time hoping to get back in touch with those who I lost because of no newsfeed.
    Happy Monday all.

today's inspiration:
    “When you hit the bottom in life, you have two choices: splatter or bounce. You can give up and accept defeat, or get up and make the most of a second chance. Choose to bounce.”
    - Tim Hutchinson
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,615 Member
    edited June 17
    Options
    Cross posting since thought I posted here and not in the Spring group.
    Insight Timer Quote: If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.—Seneca
    I AM: I am building bridges from the world that is to the world I choose.
    Action for Happiness: Take time to notice things that you find beautiful.
    Happy Eat Your Vegetables Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.—Serena Williams
    Day 168 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 6.08 miles yesterday.
    Off today so getting in my 45 min walk at the gym after my Dr’s appointment since I will most likely have my 6 month labs drawn. This afternoon I’ll get in my Pliability: Full Form and 60 min walk after dinner. I’m raising the intensity of my gym walks by going to Wal-Mart and buying a backpack and going to put the weights from my weighted vest to make a less expensive ruck.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    8gpaaqmc4h9o.jpg