Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,615 Member
    Options
    Again cross posting
    Insight Timer Quote: Don’t do what you can do-try what you can’t do.—William Faulkner
    I AM: I know that my body changes constantly, and I am okay with that.
    Action for Happiness: Look for something good in a difficult situation.
    Happy Picnic Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.—George S. Patton
    Day 169 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 6.46 miles yesterday.
    Off again today on day 2 of my staycation so getting my day started with a 45 min walk before breakfast, Squat Day in the gym after breakfast, Pliability: Quads + Hams this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner,
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,360 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: And what greater might do we possess as human beings than our capacity to question and to learn?—Ann Druyan
    I AM: My emotions are meaningful and relevant.
    Action for Happiness: Get outside and find joy in being active.
    Happy Junteenth
    Happy Martini Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.—G.K. Nielson
    Day 170 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.85 miles yesterday.
    Day 3 of my staycation and beginning my day with a 45 min walk, then to the gym for GPP workout after breakfast, Pliability: Upper + Spine this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I like your post today @macrat12! Happy Juneteenth!
    I'm not sure how long it's going to take for me to build my endurance back up. I did get over 10,000 steps yesterday. Today is a different story. However I did go for an outside bicycle ride for 30 min., I followed a circuit training video on Body Project, went for a 30 min swim (nothing vigorous) and completed a 5000 step walking video. I'm sure tomorrow I'll want to rest.
    I hope everyone has a great day!
    Here's one of the videos I did.
    https://youtu.be/xq3HSC1N68Y?si=TS2Wiqb1Ov5pOPT-
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday. Saw the Ophthalmologist. He will remove the cataracts from my right eye on the July 29th and on August 5 remove the cataracts from my left eye. It rained hard this morning so didn't get a walk in. When it finally stopped around 3:30 I didn't feel like walking. The rain did cool down the weather, 79. Have a great rest of the day. Hugs and blessings.

Today's inspiration: “Create yourself, cause if you don’t someone else will!” - Dee Wallace
  • macrat12
    Options
    Cross post to both Airport chats

Insight Timer Quote: You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.—Zig Ziglar
    I AM: I am grateful for my heart’s healing power.
    Action for Happiness: Rediscover and enjoy a fun childhood activity.
    Happy World Refugee Day!!!
    Happy Vanilla Milkshake Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.—Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Day 171 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.6 miles yesterday.
    Day 4 of my staycation and beginning my day with a 45 min walk before breakfast then I get a pedicure this morning and after that I’m headed to the gym for Overhead Press Day, Pliability Warrior Routine: Han Solo this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning. I am going to be going to the gym this morning for a workout.
  • aalley5
    Options
    Good morning!
    Today I managed a 40 min. Bicycle ride and 20 min walking video this morning. Not bad for a rest day... @Tabatha_Cain, I need to push myself in order to get my endurance back where it was pror to being I'll.
    Have a great day!
  • Kurtize
    Options
    g5foa7mlztfm.gif
  • aalley5
    Options
    Love the duck!
  • macrat12
    Options
    Cross Posting to both Airport chat threads.

Insight Timer Quote: Yoga is not about touching your toes it’s about what you learn on the way down.—Jigar Gor
    I AM: I am slowly becoming the person I need to be.
    Action for Happiness: Send a positive note to a friend who needs encouragement.
    Happy International Yoga Day!!!!
    Happy International Surfing Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.—Roger Federer
    Day 172 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.76 miles yesterday.
    Day 5 of my staycation so beginning my day with a 45 min walk before breakfast, Deadlift Day in the gym after breakfast, Pliability: Ankles + Wrists this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    My son has helped me move from my FL home to one in MI. I'm still settling in. Have been under a mtn of boxes, but making progress. I'll be glad when everything is finally unpacked. Trying. Really trying.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: The destination of life is this eternal moment.—Alan Watts
    I AM: I see the importance of investing in myself, my hobbies, and my passions.
    Action for Happiness: Watch something funny and enjoy how it feels to laugh.
    Happy Onion Ring Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The most important thing in life is to believe in yourself.—Michael Jordan
    Day 173 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.76 miles yesterday.
    Beginning Day 6 of my staycation with a 45 min walk before breakfast, Pliability: Back Side this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner/before church.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone,
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: You become what you think about.—Earl Nightingale
    I AM: I support my friends wholeheartedly.
    Action for Happiness: Create a Playlist of uplifting songs to listen to.
    Happy International Public Service Day!!!!
    Happy National Hydration Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the dog in the fight.—Mark Twain
    Day 174 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 6.24 miles yesterday.
    Today is the final day of my staycation so getting in a 45 min walk before breakfast, Pliability: Prime Movers this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, I don't often post on here but I try to keep up.I'm not having an active day so far, it's so hot. I usually take the dogs out & walk for 1.5+ hours but all I did with husband is take them for 20min walk after church & I'm already tired from the heat. Hope later I will feel up to a few YouTube exercises. Going to find inside things to do today & start outside early in the morning
  • Kurtize
    Options
    ck3ihjhdtkah.jpg
  • aalley5
    Options
    My youngest brother had a massive heart attack this morning. 99% blockage and 2 stints.
    No fun!
    My DH and I went for lunch with the motorcycle group. I had grilled fish and not the bun. So I did good.
    Workout before we left so got that done! Took a swim and a nap this afternoon.
    vsc59me0wv7t.jpg