Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• chansen_2000
    chansen_2000 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to get started!! We were away for 60 days in Europe and I tried to keep up and know I missed some postings!! I'm back now and ready to get started for the summer!!
  • chansen_2000
    chansen_2000 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    When does the summer challenge begin?
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,360 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 2,148 Member
    edited June 24
    Options
    Is anyone else having issues logging food or water?
  • aalley5
    Options
    tukhqhdddtcv.jpeg
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    7i6iz01ews2y.png
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,615 Member
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Silence is one of the great arts of conversation.—Cicero
    I AM: I am warm, friendly, and welcoming when I meet new people.
    Action for Happiness: Show your appreciation to people who are helping others.
    Happy World Vitiligo Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.—Ben Hogan
    Day 176 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.63 miles yesterday.
    Work noon-6 today so beginning my day with a 45 min walk before breakfast, At Home Residence Bands: Chest/Triceps after breakfast, Pliability: Hips + Spine before work and 60 min walk this afternoon at work.
  • ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    @aalley5 I'm so sorry to hear about your brother! Hugs & prayers for you and your family.
  • ThursLins
    Options
    Big changes for me. I am settling in to my new home. Sore from the move, packing & unpacking. Still feels like quite a mess. Still have things I haven't found, yet. Kind of like a treasure hunt. New addition to the family is a yr old tuxedo tom cat.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    @aalley5 sending prayers and hugs
    @ThursLins congrats on moving into new home, hope you find much enjoyment and happiness there, and also on your new family member. What is the cat's name, do you have a picture.
    Warm here in Amarillo, was 92 when I first sat down to do my logging in, and that was a 1pm, now 1:18 and its 95. Supposed to get to 100 or more. No breeze to help.
    Wishing you all a great day.

From my Inspire me today post:
    vy0d5usqtixe.png
  • memeq2
    memeq2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm on vacation in 3 days. I will be enjoying new hiking trails then. Have a great evening.
  • ThursLins
    edited June 26
    Options
    wejpmq3n6p0w.jpeg
    This is Owen. He is very sweet. He's been here less than a week, and is adjusting to being in a new home. His playfulness at 3AM has it's challenges. I'm used to having big dogs who didn't swat at my feet. LOL. It's funny how he coincidentally is black & white pet #4. I never planned it that way, but this is the way it's always worked out. <3
    @Kurtize
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Nothing was, nothing will be, everything has reality and presence.—Herman Hesse
    I AM: I am sufficient, my efforts are sufficient it’s time to release.
    Action for Happiness: Make time to do something playful just for the fun of it.
    Happy Beautician Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not just about what you accomplish in your life, it’s about what you inspire others to do.—Unknown
    Day 177 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.59 miles yesterday.
    Work 7AM-1PM today so will get my 45 min walk in at work, 30 min ruck + 15 min stretching in the gym after work, Pliability: Shoulders + Back and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • aalley5
    Options
    Good morning! Thanks for the prayers and positive thoughts about my brother! He should be released today from the hospital. He's doing good.
    Weight loss isn't happening, I've been reassured that it will once my body gets it's rhythm back. Still better than not eating! Thankful!
    qiphe8vtr208.png
  • Kurtize
    Options
    @ThursLins - Owen is precious and that is a great name for him.

Happy Wednesday all.
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: We do not have a fear of the unknown. What we fear is giving up the known.—Anthony De Mello
    I AM: I see positivity and gratitude as paving the road to my ultimate success.
    Action for Happiness: Be kind to you. Do something that brings you joy.
    Happy National PTSD Awareness Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.—Rafael Nadal
    Day 178 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.43 miles yesterday.
    Work 8AM-1PM so getting my 45 min walk in this morning, Overhead Press Day in the gym after work, Pliability Warrior Routine: R2-D2 and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • memeq2
    memeq2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ThursLins wrote: »
    wejpmq3n6p0w.jpeg
    This is Owen. He is very sweet. He's been here less than a week, and is adjusting to being in a new home. His playfulness at 3AM has it's challenges. I'm used to having big dogs who didn't swat at my feet. LOL. It's funny how he coincidentally is black & white pet #4. I never planned it that way, but this is the way it's always worked out. <3
    @Kurtize

Such a cute Kittie.