Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,775 Member
    Good morning everyone
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,812 Member
    5fcomb7gpx4f.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,261 Member
    @Tabatha_Cain , How did the visit to your Moms go? Awww Chloe glad she slept through the night!!! Hehehehe puppies are ADOGABLE so cute!! BUT they do grow so fast!! Sounds like she'll be a great adult dog, but no rush there!!! I MISS Oscar being a kitten with the funny kitten side moves, and hilarious jumps they do. He's still very active, and hasn't read the "Now that I am 2 year old cat, I should be sleeping 16 hours a day" book. LOL He may sleep 12 in total. At night he used to sleep when he was little after he ate supper, but noooo more!! LOL but, he's so tired by the time I shut off the light in general he's ready. A few nights ago I carried him to the bed, put him down and he was OUT OUT OUT!! I was laughing. Hopefully it won't be much for the car to be fixed. I did use Stop Leak on an older car, I knew I'd be getting rid of it in 2 or 3 years it did fantastic on the very small leak I had.
    @aalley5 WOOHOO Did you enjoy a trip? ARe you on a trip? I read so many chats I get all the who's who's mixed up!!! Hope you had a most lovely day!! In my mind the older bikes are the STILL the BEST!! They were built to LAST!! I am again looking at an E Trike, but not sure I really need one. I get around easily thanks to many friends etc.
    @Patti241 I am watching my foolish cats CHASING each other!! They are so funny.
    @Kurtize, WOOHOO SEPTEMBER!! it HAS to cool down there soon? We are now out of the 80s and after Weds likely it'll be rare we'll hit the mid 70s. Most the forecast here out (Except Weds) are the low 70s and high 60s. WOOHOO ALSO NO MORE having to use the AC at night!! Mid 50s at night!! YEAH SO HAPPY!!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,934 Member
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all having a wonderful morning. Today is Tuesday and it is back to work. I am looking forward to getting back to work. I am hoping that today will be an easy day. Yesterday we went to my mom's and celebrated her birthday which is Thursday. I splurged and had a small piece of cake. It was pretty nice. We ended up having barbeque ribs, potato salad and baked beans. I did not eat a lot. I really tried to stick to a little less than a serving size other than the meat. Joe had a good time as well.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - My visit with my Mom went great. Joe said he has a great time. Right now there is no rush for Chloe to become an adult other than her teething and biting me because she is teething. That can stop any day now. I am tired of getting bit on. I have been told by my mechanic to not use stop leak. I am sure that is a preference. I can get it in and get it looked at and then save up the money to get it fixed. I am glad we have a bit of time.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,068 Member
    Insight Timer Quote: We judge ourselves by our intentions. And others by their actions.—Stephen Covey
    I AM: I find small moments of peace throughout my day.
    Action for Happiness: Let go of self-criticism and speak to yourself kindly.
    Happy Skyscraper Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.—Cristiano Ronaldo
    Day 246 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.93 miles yesterday.
    Off today so getting in my 1 mile AM Walk before breakfast, 50 sit ups after breakfast, Pull Day 1 in the gym after breakfast, Pliability: Quads + Hams this afternoon and 60 min PM Walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Diane: That sounds like it is funny to watch.

Good morning everyone.
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 2,950 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - I sent you an email
    og6w96wjgqkg.gif
  • Kurtize
    Happy Tuesday
    7qtkx3ecwh5t.png
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Tabatha_Cain , So happy you and Joe enjoyed being with your Mom. WOOHOO!!! Awww sweet Chloe don't grow up to fast. Yet, it goes by very fast. Yeah, I'd not use Stop Leak if I wanted to hold onto a car long term, for 2 or 3 years sure.
    @Patti241 , LOL Izzy can keep up with that little 2 year old HYPER BOY cat. It cracks me up so much. Did you enjoy your Tues?
    @Aalley5, Awww TY hon!!! ENJOY the trip!!! We'll see if and as you can. Don't forget to come back home!!! Hehehehe!!
    @Kurtize, awwww through the eyes of a baby or small child,, toddlers are the BEST!!! TY TY TY!!
  • Tabatha_Cain

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday. I cannot believe we are half way through the week and we have only had 1 day of it and starting another. It is crazy. I am finally going to be doing something I don't already know today. Today I learn about Florida insurance packages. This is going to be interesting. I cannot wait to learn new things.

@macrat12 - I know I say this every so often but you still amaze me. You are doing so much exercise. I wish I had the motivation.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - It does go fast. I do hope soon she understands that my hands and arms are not chew toys. Right now we just say no bite and then hand her a toy. Not sure what else to do.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: Wholeness is not achieved by cutting off a portion of one’s being, but by integration of the contraries.—Carl Jung
    I AM: I can and I will do this.
    Action for Happiness: Plan a fun or relaxing activity and make time for it.
    Happy Wildlife Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.—Nashawn Kelley
    Day 247 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 6.07 miles yesterday.
    Work 7AM-noon so getting in my 1 mile/45 min AM Walk at work, 50 sit ups after work, Legs Day 1 in the gym after work, Pliability: Shoulders + Wrists and 60 min PM Walk after dinner.
  • Kurtize
    I received another post card on my Conqueror Trail challenge North Coast 500
    tdtd83v2tw7r.jpg
    If you belong to the 5% blogger site, here is link to get info where I am at.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891931/joyces-walking-adventures#latest
  • macrat12
    Evening Airport Friends, with next Wed being 9/11 or Patriots Day here in the US I want to challenge everyone to do 2,071 Step Ups. Figure out how many sets of reps you can do. Personally I'm doing 20 sets of 104 Step Ups if I get to the gym I'll do box step ups but if I can't get to the gym then I'll do modified Step Ups. This is optional and fun so don't feel like you have to do this.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Tabatha_Cain it's crazy how much insurance has changed. It used to always be there if needed (and hoped it wasn't!) yet Progressive showed us their ugly side when I submitted a SMALL claim (Just over 1000) and they TRIED to say a loophole, thankfully we use a broker who called them and OOPS that "loophole" suddenly went bye bye. I know you are doing a different type, but that had amazed me. Hope what you learned today about FL (surprised they even can get insurance) you found useful. Awww Chloe will learn the no biting command soon I HOPE!) I had 2 cats who thought biting was okay, NOT SURE where I got the idea, but it works. I bit them back!! LOL One of them was the little boy who's meowing so phatically right now because he DEMANDED to be fed early (by only 20 mins) but his feeding time is 8 PM it's now 20 past and he's convinced he's ABSOLUTLEY STARTING TO DEATH!!!
    @Kurtize, PRETTY CARD!! WOOHOO CONGRATS hon!!!
  • Patti241
    Good evening everyone.
  • Tabatha_Cain

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and I am so so tired. Not sure why, but I do feel really tired. I was skipping my night time meds of metformin (which I take for Insulin resistance and PCOS) and so I finally started taking it like I was supposed to and well the side effect is bathroom a lot. So last night I was up twice to go to the bathroom. That could be why I am so tired today. My son Sam took Chloe to the lake for the first time. She discovered she could swim. That was cute to see. They did a video of her first time in a lake. She at first was not sure then realized she can swim and went for it. It was great. She came home and slept so hard.

@macrat12 - I will definitely try to get as many as I can. Not sure I can do all of those.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Yes, I have sold insurance for Progressive before. They will try anything they can to get out of paying a claim. I am glad you had an agent to fight for you. That does help.
    @Patti241 - Good Morning. I hope you have a wonderful Thursday.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: Self-confidence and self-acceptance increase with age. Both help us claim our desire and feel entitled to it.—Esther Perel
    I AM: I am confident in my abilities.
    Action for Happiness: Forgive yourself when things go wrong. Everyone makes mistakes.
    Happy Day of Charity!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.—Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Day 248 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 9.44 miles yesterday.
    Work 8AM-1PM so getting in my 1 mile/45 min AM Walk at work, 50 Sit Ups this afternoon, Push Day 2 in the gym after work, Pliability Warrior Routine: Zelda and 60 min PM Walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Tabatha: Thank you. Hope you have a good day as well.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Patti241 , hope today was a most wonderful day for you! Already almost the end of week 7!
    @Tabatha_Cain, awwww how adorable that Chloe got to go swimming in the lake. Awesome that they took videos. Oh she's growing up fast. Any puppy pictures for us? Yeah, is never use Progressive again, certainly not without an agent! There's a reason why they are cheaper. State Farm has always been 100% behind me. I was in 2 very minor accidents with State Farm, I was innocent in those. Still State Farm took care of me 100% and went after the other insurance for it. Those were before 2015 times have changed.
  • Kurtize
    9era5czlnep2.png