Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,254 Member
    @Kurtize, I AGREE!!! My desire to be healthier overrides my desire to eat more also!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,926 Member
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday. Wow this week went really fast. Crazy how fast I felt it went. Today we are back on Michigan insurance. So I end up reading a book and randomly answering questions when the instructor asks something. I always wait for someone else to answer so that everyone doesn't just copy me. They think for themselves. Today Joe and I are going to take Chloe for a walk in the evening and I will be walking her this morning. I obviously need light outside before the walk.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - The times have changed, but some insurance companies still do their best to take care of their customers. I do have a puppy picture for you. Miss Chloe has grown. When we got her she was 14 pounds. Now she is 23.6 pounds at last vet visit. It was so funny watching the video my son sent me of her at the lake.
    @Kurtize - My desire to be healthier does sometimes override my desire to eat more, but some days I just eat more.

8jjj2pntjava.jpg
    Chloe fast asleep while I was working last week. She was passed out and sleeping like this indicates that she totally trusts me. Woohoo.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,048 Member
    Insight Timer Quote: People are as healthy and confident as the stories they tell themselves.—Ben Okri
    I AM: The real me is the me that I proudly show to others.
    Action for Happiness: Focus on the basics: Eat well, exercise and go to bed on time.
    Happy Read A Book Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.—Confucius
    Day 249 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 7.78 miles yesterday.
    Work 11AM-5PM so getting in my 1 mile walk before breakfast, 50 Sit Ups after breakfast, Pull Day 2 modified for bands/DB after breakfast, Pliability: Hips + Ankles either before work or after work and 60 min PM Walk after dinner.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Tabatha_Cain , Sounds like you ended the work week on a great note!! WTG on that!!! This is great to hear. Yes, there has to be a few good ones out there for insurance. Awww Chloe is growing!! She's adorable to the MAX Tabatha!!
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,794 Member
    @Tabatha_Cain Chloe is so cute. Not much new. We went shopping. Our new mattress topper arrived today and a new recliner for me. It is 81 out. So too bad weather wise. Waiting our out great-grandson to be born other than that our lives are very dull. Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Today's daily inspiration: He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions. - Louisa May Alcott
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Kurtize, LOVE shopping!! LOL I think it ought be called a SPORT!! Extra points for savings and not putting on credit, or yes put on credit, but BONUS points if paid off within 24 hours. I've seen so many struggle with credit, I wish they'd teach it in school!!

Awwwwww on the great grandson soon being born!! SWEET!!! A friend of mine had her mother living with them, and her GD who's an "adult" who has a 2nd grader. There were 4 generations in the house! That was kinda of neat!
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: A year from now you may wish you had started today.—Karen Lamb
    I AM: I am attracting experiences that help me grow and evolve.
    Action for Happiness: Give yourself permission to say ‘no’
    Happy Beer Lover’s Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only way to do great work is to love what you do.—Steve Jobs
    Day 250 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.72 miles yesterday.
    Work 10AM-5PM so getting in my 1 mile walk before breakfast, 50 Sit Ups after breakfast, Pliability: Hams + Back after work and 60 min PM Walk this afternoon at work.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,755 Member
    Diane: Yeah Week 7 is gone and on to the last week for this challenge.
  • Tabatha_Cain

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Saturday and boy did I sleep in. Joe let me sleep. I woke up at 9:36 am. I don't think I have slept that long in a very long time. I apparently needed my sleep. He even took care of Chloe for me. I mean it is his dog too, but I am usually the primary care person for her since he works outside the home. Yesterday during training we were learning more about the Michigan rules and medical stuff on the auto policy. Our instructor did breakout groups and I was in a small group with 3 other ladies. They asked me so many questions since I am from Michigan. They literally said they got more out of what I was telling them than what the instructor told them. I only think that is the case because I have dealt with it the whole 4 years since the change and she has been a trainer. It was great though.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - I did end on a good note for work this past week. I cannot believe that I am entering week 5 of training already and only have 8 weeks of classroom training and then I go to 4 weeks of On the Job Training. So doing actual calls and being coached through those. Chloe really is growing so fast.
    @Kurtize - Oh my husband really wants a recliner. He does not like my Victorian style couch. He wants something that he can put his feet up with. So I may have to break down and get him a recliner. I am not sure though because I really love my couch. I hope you wait for your great grandson is not long and that he is born healthy. Congrats in the new addition.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday.

Tabatha
  • Kurtize
    Thank you @Tabatha_Cain
    Quiet Saturday nothing new or exciting.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Patti241, WOOHOO to week 8!! Love the up to 8 hours of sleep for the max counting for the LTGL this week and if we do our routine for bed another 5!! HOW GRAND IS THAT???
    @Tabatha_Cain , That's so cool about the co workers since you live in MI!! NICE!! Also WOOHOO on the long sleep!!! I was UP AND GOING today!! We went to the Ultimate Yard Sale about 30 mins away. it was so much FUN!! We had to skip part of it since it's so huge!! Its held at the Cumberland Fair grounds (Maine). It was very hot out for most of us. THANKFULLY some of the vendors thankfully had cold water!!! I found 2 items I wanted which I didn't think I could find!! WOOHOO on the training and being helped through the calls. WTG!!!
    @Kurtize, LOVE those days also.
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: Sometimes deeper mental clarity is preceded by great internal storms.—Yung Pueblo
    I AM: I fill my world with Universal harmony.
    Action for Happiness: Be wiling to share how you feel and ask for help when needed.
    Happy International Literacy Day!!!!
    Happy Grandparents Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.—Tommy Lasorda
    Day 251 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 7.13 miles yesterday.
    Work 9AM-2PM so getting in my 1 mile/45 min AM Walk at work, 50 Sit Ups after work, Pliability: Total Body this afternoon and 60 min PM walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Good morning everyone.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Good Afternoon Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this late afternoon. Today is Sunday and well we had to get up at 5 am to leave the house at 5:45 am to get to church at 7 am. I am so tired today. Also on Saturday I stopped taking my Cymbalta. That is a medication for my Fibromyalgia. I called the doc about a month and a half ago about reducing the dose because of the nausea. She had me reduce the dose. Well I was on the lowest dose and the nausea came back. So I was fed up with and called her and said hey it is back and I am having to take the nausea meds again. Well I am tired of not being able to eat anything without feeling sick. So she did not answer me so I just stopped the med. I checked with my pharmacist and she said there is nothing lower so you just stop taking it. You should only have a mild head for up to 2 weeks. So far I have been ok. No real headache. So that is good.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - It was pretty cool that they felt they got more from me giving them real life situations than just listening to the instructor go over fake scenarios. That was a seriously long sleep. I need it again. I really do. I am so tired.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday

Tabatha
  • Kurtize
    hlh9u3vbbyiu.gif
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Macrat12 Wrote: Pliability QOTD: The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.—Tommy Lasorda

Another way also of the difference is impossible and possible is "I'M Possible" LOVE IT!! Saw at the place I got my shoes made (for bad feet) I used to go to. They also have a lot of amputees go in there. It was a poster that helped to push me forward.

@Patti241, Good Day Patti, is it cooling off? I THOUGHT we were DONE with summer, but well it has a way of say "OH YEAH?" They are saying Thurs through Sat in the high 70s and maybe low 80s. After this well likely plunge into the 60s. ALL the night time temps though are in the high 40s, but usually low to mid 50s. WOOHOO!
    @Tabatha_Cain, SO SORRY the med didn't work for you overall (even if it helped with the fibro, yeah it didnt work overall since it's making blllahhhh). I took Trileptal which did help. But really the best was stretching (chair exercises and also beginners yoga, you do NOT need to be flexible and the beginners is often sit down or laying down yet the stretching they do in yoga helps so much also. As my muscles felt better and I am not sure how this works, the brain fog started to lift as that did so, my self worth also improved. Hope this helps. YO Church at 7 AM???? OH MY!! I am glad we do not meet until 9:30! You have a strong dedication that's woohoo!! NICE JOB Tabatha!! Oh it really helps to hear from those who have real life experience than it does from just learning. Its so much more practical. YOU DID Need the sleep and we are happy you got it!! Hey,last night LOL GRRRRR being in a high rise for cheaper insurance its a "NO SMOKING" Building,,, (LOLOL) so some go outdoors to smoke (Keeps their neighbors calmer, happier nothing worse than an ANGRY neighbor above you!! BANG BANG BANG!) but they YAP AWAY SO LOUDLY!! I love my bedroom window open, but it faces the parking lot where the smokers linger. I can't smell the smoke in general, but we are right on the harbor and sound REALLY TRAVELS with the water, to them they may be "talking normally" to those of us on the water sides, well, IT'S LOUD and ANNOYING!! One of these days the 3 who do the most, LOL We want to sit under THEIR WINDOWS (they are street side) and YAP them away in the day, but that'd only cause more issues. I am waiting for it be colder so I'll NOT want my window open. I love fresh air, but I also like to sleep. Tonight I'll close the widow (its a huge enough window). HOPE You sleep well tonight!! Do you happen to wear a smart watch? Does it have the time and quality of sleep you get on the app? Mine does. It's been helping me.
    @Kurtize, Awww Joyce did you put that GIF on the PS4L team? Patti, Tabatha, on the PS4L we ADORE animals, more so cats, but dogs are way up there also. We are the previous Dawggie team, well half of our members were Dawggies. Cats are PAWSOME!
  • Tabatha_Cain

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Monday and it is back to work. Joe got a call last night that he had to be to work at 6:30 am and he will get out of work at 5 pm. That is a long shift. I sent him extra snacks. I do hope that will help. He will get home about 5:30 pm so that will be a long day for him. I do still feel tired. It did say I was only in deep sleep for 59 minutes. So I am not sure if that is good or not. Today we are back into work. Not sure what we are doing today. I cannot remember. I know it is weird but I took one of my meds last night and I swear this morning it is still stuck in my throat. Which is weird. This is the first time I have ever had that happen. I will have to make note of it and let my doctor know.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - I am going to start doing morning stretches more often. I unfortunately am severely allergic to the Trileptal family. I so hope I can get the brain fog to lift a bit. Church at 7 was only because they canceled practice on Thursday and needed to get things set up for the service. Joe works cameras for the service, and his son does the slides for the service. I work in the Kindergarten room. So I don't have to be there until 9 am. Service does not start until 9:30 and I help in the kids wing. Then I watch the 11 am service and we get home around 1:30 pm. I am sorry about your neighbors. It is hard when people are inconsiderate. I do have a smart watch. My sleep score last night was 88 but on Friday to Saturday night it was 57. So that was not good. That is why I needed extra sleep on Saturday.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Monday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.—Albert Einstein
    I AM: I appreciate the people who make time in their day to love me.
    Action for Happiness: Aim to be good enough, rather than perfect.
    Happy Teddy Bear Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not how much money you make, but the difference you make in people’s lives.—Michelle Obama
    Day 252 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 10.06 miles yesterday.
    Work noon-6PM so getting in my 1 mile AM Walk before breakfast, 50 Sit Ups after breakfast, Push Day 1 modified for Bands/DB after breakfast, Pliability: Head to Toe before work and 60 min PM walk at work this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Diane: It is cooling off here.
  • Kurtize
    ulb1d6ugzags.jpg