Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,261 Member
    @Tabatha_Cain , INDEED Joe's day is very long!! YO!! The extra money is awesome!!! That makes sense on why being at church at 7, with all of the setting up!! We do zoom for members who can't make it in person and also have a call in line for those who aren't good at getting online. Its a nice provision. I think maybe once I had a score of 88 on sleep! Today was RARE at 85, with 3 hrs 16 mins of light sleep, and 3 hours and 53 mins of deep sleep and NO TIMES of waking up!! WOW! Nice night!! I did start off with a nightmare and remember shifting into a different position. Those are also rare. THANKFULLY!!!
    @Patti241 it was nice today at 71 it's supposed to warm up by Fri to 80, OH NNNNOOOOO!!! LOL But, there's usually one more push of summer at this time of the year.
    @Kurtize, WOOHOO to a HAPPY Monday for you also!! I KNOW how a little bit of the day went for you!!! Joyce and I are leaders on PS4L (an FA suddenly had a fantastic opportunity to go out of the country and rightfully so she took it!! We'll miss her terribly) in turn I've stepped back up as an FA ONLY for the future also FA Only.
    My Day was low and slow. I needed that!!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,934 Member
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Tuesday and I am hoping it will be a good day. Yesterday was rough. I found out though that I have this week and next week of classroom training and then I move to On the Job training or OJT as they call it. Which will be a bit different. I cannot wait to get there. I don't need to relearn things I already know and that the instructor has no idea on real life application of.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - Yes his day was long, but so busy so he did not have a chance to really feel like his day was taking forever. I have vivid dreams and I hate it. Also the last couple of nights I have been dealing with night sweats. So at this point I am pretty sure I have it perimenopause. Which is not fun at all. Between the night sweats and vivid dreams I feel like I am not sleeping well but my health watch is saying I got great sleep. Not feeling it though.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,068 Member
    Insight Timer Quote: What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply become a part of us.—Suzy Kassem
    I AM: I am constantly making new fun memories with my family.
    Action for Happiness: When you find things hard, remember it’s OK not to be OK.
    Happy World Suicide Prevention Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.—Simone Biles
    Day 253 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 7.16 miles yesterday.
    Work noon-5PM so getting in my 1 mile AM Walk before breakfast, 50 Sit Ups after breakfast, Pull Day 1 modified for Bands/DB after breakfast, Pliability: Bottom Half before work and 60 min PM Walk at work this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,775 Member
    Diane: It was a nice day yesterday. It is supposed to be a nice week.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,812 Member
    Not much new here, nice day but warmer, in low 90's but a breeze.

Hugs and blessings.
  • Tabatha_Cain

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday and I cannot believe we are halfway through the week already. Time is so flying. This week and next week are all that is left in my classroom training and then I go into On The Job (OJT) training. Where we practice scenarios and talk about the way your work day will do and all that ways to be successful in this call center position. I love it and cannot wait. This is what I have been waiting for.

@Patti241 - We are also supposed to have nice weather this week. So glad for that as well.
    @Kurtize - I love the warm weather with a breeze. It is so nice.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: The mind is not vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.—Plutarch
    I AM: I embrace new beginnings that can turn my whole life around.
    Action of Happiness: Make time to do something you really enjoy.
    Happy National Patriot Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.—Roger Federer
    Day 254 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 7.99 miles yesterday.
    Work 7AM-1PM so getting in my 1 mile/45 min walk in at work, 50 Sit Ups after work, 20 sets of 104 Step Ups for a total of 2,071 step ups on this Patriot Day in the gym after work, Pliability: Wrists + Spine and 60 min PM Walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Tabatha: Yup fall weather is here
  • Kurtize
    2qk19udzeby8.png

On this night 23 years ago, 246 people went to sleep in preparation for their morning flights. 2,606 people went to sleep in preparation for work in the morning. 343 firefighters went to sleep in preparation for their morning shift. 60 police officers went to sleep in preparation for morning patrol. 8 paramedics went to sleep in preparation for the morning shift. None of them saw past 10:00am Sept 11, 2001. In one single moment life may never be the same. As you live and enjoy the breaths you take today and tonight before you go to sleep in preparation for your life tomorrow, kiss the ones you love, snuggle a little tighter, and never take one second of your life for granted.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Tabatha_Cain, it'll be exciting to go live soon!! Glad you are enjoying it.
    @Patti241, Im LOVING it being fall time!! Though this week and next week we are having our annuall LAST HARAH of Summer saying "WELL I DO NOT WANT GO YET!" with temps in the mid 70 and even low 80s. THANKFULLY it's not humid so strangely I've not had to turn on the AC!! I'm able to keep my windows open!!
    @Kurtize, I doubt any of us will ever forget the horror of that day. SO STRANGE to think the young adults entering the workforce some of them were not even born yet. They do not know the world we did. They accept this as "normal" yet, it's not. A pasue to think of those who lost their lives so horribly.
    SORRY I am sick (Possibly covid it's to early to test). Likely I'll not e able to keep up and I know you all understand. When we start coming onto the Fall Challenge I'll be helping newbies come aboard. Keep your eyes on this team AND or the team you belong to for the link to join the 2024 5% Challenge Fall Community Team. REMEMBER TO HIT JOIN and after that pick the team of your choice!! We are looking forward to many new members!!
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: The only thing worse than starting something and failing…is not starting something.—Seth Godin
    I AM: I cultivate a grateful, open heart.
    Action for Happiness: Get active outside and give your mind and body a natural boost.
    Happy National Video Games Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.—Wilma Rudolph
    Day 255 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 15.4 miles yesterday.
    Work 8AM-2PM so getting my 1 mile/45 min AM Walk this morning at work, 50 Sit Ups after work, Push Day 2 at home after work, Pliability Warrior Routine: Malin and 60 min PM Walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Diane: Yup I woke up chilly this morning
  • Kurtize
    It is warm today again, 89 but the breeze is keeping it cool. Got a hair cut went to Walmart, she did a great job. My regular hairdresser always cancels my appt and reschedules on the day or day before. Always something going on. So decided to try someone new.

Have a great rest of your day.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Patti241 I HOPE It cool down fast here tonight. My place is at 80 (its 64 out, but someone below me may have their HEAT ON!! HUH??) but yes, the gentleman on the 1st floor is going through chemo, if he's hot TURN IT UP BUDDY and the rest of us understand.
    @Kurtize, I hope it cools down!!! NICE that you like the new do!! I always like that. I should get a trim. LOL I have a friend who cuts hair, has retired, but now comes to our homes!!
  • Tabatha_Cain

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and well it is going to be a great day. I feel like yesterday was really productive. We got grocery shopping done and well that is pretty awesome. I like when we can do that. Bad thing is we did not get any produce for the next week because well we cannot afford it. We already used up all our food money for the 2 weeks. I pray we don't run out of things. I cannot believe how much a 25 year old boy eats, and doesn't seem like he is doing anything to get a job. Just keeps telling us he has a interview on the 16th. Well keep looking because one interview does not give you a job.

@Kurtize - That is pretty awesome that you were able to find a new stylist. I am glad that worked out for you.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - I do want to go live at work. I am excited for that. Yeah I would not complain at all with the heat if I knew someone was fighting for their life from cancer. Like I can deal with that. Let him do what he needs to do.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds.—Norman Vincent Peale
    I AM: I cannot control how others act: only how I choose to react.
    Action for Happiness: Be as kind to yourself as you would to a loved one.
    Happy Ronald Dahl Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.—Eleanor Roosevelt
    Day 256 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 8.07 miles yesterday.
    Off today so getting in my 1 mile AM Walk before breakfast, 50 Sit Ups after breakfast, Pull Day 2 in the gym this morning, Pliability: Ankles + Hips this afternoon and 60 min PM Walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Good morning everyone
  • Kurtize
    ord37o7dmxqs.jpg
  • Patti241
    Good morning everyone
  • macrat12
    Insight Timer Quote: Vision without execution is hallucination.—Thomas Edison
    I AM: My body is in perfect health.
    Action for Happiness: If you’re busy, allow yourself to pause and take a break.
    Happy Cream Filled Donut Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Believe you can and you’re halfway there.—Theodore Roosevelt
    Day 257 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 7.01 miles yesterday.
    Off today so getting in my 1 mile AM Walk before breakfast, 50 Sit Ups after breakfast, Pliability: Back Day this afternoon and 60 min PM Walk after dinner/before church.