finally made it out of the 200's!!

@alleykat69 Welcome to Onderland!
    ivtasefcvdjo.jpg

Jessica

yes! thank you! I finally did it!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,433 Member
    Good morning, y'all:

What adventures will your day bring today?!!
    Jessica :smile:
  • partyof7
    partyof7 Posts: 10 Member
    Partyof7
    Friday weigh in
    CW 163.2
    PW 163.2
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,416 Member
    Steps
    7/12 4,162
    7/13 4,965
    7/14 4,368
  • lolakinks
    lolakinks Posts: 423 Member
    Lolakinks
    Tuesday
    PW: 102.3 kg (225.5 lbs)
    CW: 102.8 kg (226.6 lbs)

I don’t know what happened this week. Last week I lost 1.8 kg (4 lbs) and became 2nd for the week which made me really happy! But this week I gained some of them back. I hope next week will be better…
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,916 Member
    @lolakinks Annoyingly, weight loss isn't as straight forward as we would like it to be. Sometimes the number goes up despite doing the right things. This also happens a lot after a big loss. Don't worry about it too much and just keep going!
  • Pupowl
    edited July 16
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I went for a longer walk yesterday morning and had a really good time. It was super quiet in the forest as well and I saw some fun things. In one area the trail was really wet and there were tiny baby frogs everywhere! I was careful and hope I didn't step on any of them.
    Tinus started wearing his cupcake jacket. The velcro of the other one wasn't sticking very well anymore and I don't want to risk him escaping, so it was time for the next jacket. In the evening I mowed the backyard. It was a pretty good day, except for too much food. Happy Tuesday everyone <3
    The walk
    i7ucnd3cjyo9.jpg
    psssu59oyk7l.jpg
    aupvyi3fu9x1.jpg
    mu5t8zghby56.jpg
    p4lltmdsg2wa.jpg
    i99nahfld30f.jpg
    Mister potato
    p2tr6o2v1acy.jpg
    pfepbztalyf4.jpg
  • Pupowl
    The daily card:
    6sm75txkksy4.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,979 Member
    Good morning all!
    Monday steps

Great to be out of the car and able to move around for a couple of days.
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 388 Member
    My first Maintence weigh in:
    PW:123
    CW:124

I will be away camping for the next 2 weeks so I will not be weighing in till Aug 5th, have a great couple of weeks ShapeShifters!
  • Pupowl
    @JenHul Have fun!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,839 Member
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 7/14: 11,163
    Mon 7/15: 13,226
  • lolakinks
    lolakinks Posts: 423 Member
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @lolakinks Annoyingly, weight loss isn't as straight forward as we would like it to be. Sometimes the number goes up despite doing the right things. This also happens a lot after a big loss. Don't worry about it too much and just keep going!
    Thanks for the comment! You’re totally right, I thought that too but it is still annoying. I should focus on bigger picture.
  • Pupowl
    edited July 17
    Hello Shape Shifters. It took some effort because I was just tired/lazy/not in the mood, but I managed to pull myself together and go for my walk anyway. Sadly my food was a mess again. I got a package with some new books pretty late in the evening, but I took the guide book to read in bed for a little bit. The other one is a fantasy book and I also got some new weight loss journals. I will save those for when I start weighing in again, probably in September. I was hoping to be back in August, but I still don't have control of my food and I am really upset with myself. Happy Wednesday everyone <3
    5n8fxhs4qa5p.jpg
    uszpt0dnbsne.jpg
    kvlpt35h379h.jpg
  • Pupowl
    The daily card:
    As humans, we often find it much easier to focus on the negative than the positive. It is so easy to overlook the good things in our lives, especially if they are a constant. List all the good things around you and you may be surprised at how many you can come up with. Do this regularly and you will find your mindset swtiching from noticing the negative to the positive in every day.

1onlfmg4f4u3.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,979 Member
    Good morning
    Tuesday Steps
  • LaurieWrobo
    Wednesday Weigh In:
    PW: 163.5
    CW: 163.1
  • LaurieWrobo
    Steps
    7/14 4,368
    7/15 3,169
    7/16 5,492
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,436 Member
    @Pupowl - Thank you for posting the daily card. I think today’s card offers us a very concrete step to shifting our mindset. I’m trying very hard to take positive actions in my local community because a wider lens (e.g., country & world) is depressing me. So, this is a good reminder for me to list the many positive aspects of my life and concentrate on small steps that build understanding, dialogue, and relationships with one another.

I can definitely relate to the shame that we often attach to our food struggles. Whether it’s binge eating, emotional eating, or some other manifestation of an underlying issue that causes us to stray from our healthy nutrition plan, I think we can all agree that shame is unhelpful and only adds to our discomfort. I’ve been dealing with some feelings of shame because I couldn’t maintain my goal weight, and then I moved back into the over-weight BMI category for my height. I’m refocusing on the few pounds I need to lose so I can get back to the ‘normal’ range, which feels more manageable now When I feel overwhelmed, it leads to a negative cycle, intensifying the bad feelings. I’m confident that I’m back on track now but the periods of shame and uncertainty are so difficult and I wish I could express those fears when I’m dealing with them instead of trying to overcome those hurdles alone. I’m trying though! — I’ll expand on that more later.

Best wishes, everyone!

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 2,052 Member
    July Wk3 Weigh-in:
    CW:167

Pw: 167
    - 0lbs No Loss / No Gain
    July2024: SW: 163.8
    📐📐📐📐📐Wk1: 162lbs
    📐📐📐📐Wk2: 167lbs
    📐📐📐Wk3: 167lbs
    📐📐Wk4: