pw: 201.3
    cw: 199.7

finally made it out of the 200's!!

@alleykat69 Welcome to Onderland!
    ivtasefcvdjo.jpg

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,433 Member
    The Jul Week 3 Group Challenge is live and ready to begin on Sunday, Jul 14th. Please join us for a 7-Day Workout Plan! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10919930/july-week-3-group-challenge-7-day-workout-plan/p1?new=1

Stay hydrated and have fun! See you in the chat thread!
    Jessica :blush:
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 330 Member
    Hi team!

My saturday weigh in
    185.9 lbs

It is hot out here so can't workout outside during the day, but planning on a nice long walk this evening.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,465 Member
    Steps 🚶‍♀️
    Tue 7/9 8,630
    Wed 7/10 7,851
    Thu 7/11 3,815
    Fri 7/12 6,999
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 233 Member
    CasandraW wrote: »
    @bearchested
    That sounds so stressful. I’m glad to hear you are back home with power. We don’t have hurricanes where I live, were you prepared before hand? I hope your house is ok and you didn’t loose any temperature sensitive food items.

We were prepared in terms of food and keeping our fridge powered. We had ordered a portable ac, but it wasn't going to be delivered until the day after the hurricane, and it ended up never coming. I'm not sure my generator could have powered it anyway. And we're fortunate to know enough friends around town, some with whole house generators, that we could go to. It's the first time we lost power for more than a couple hours, so we learned a few things.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,916 Member
    Missing a few weigh ins this week. Please check in asap.
    @kcpond @PatriceFitnessPal @cre804 @partyof7
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,436 Member
    I received this message from @cre804 so I’m passing it along — great job on the loss and communication work around, Cindy!

From @cre804: Hi, I’ve been having trouble logging into the app and my post in the group has timed out. I was out of town last weekend and I’m trying to post my weight.

Cre804
    Friday
    PW 197.5
    CW 196.5
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,436 Member
    Here’s my weekly weigh-in report —

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW: 147.3
    CW: 148.5

SW: 168
    LtD: 19.5

I apologize for the late post. Thank you for all you do to keep us on track and make the Shape Shifter team possible @Pupowl and @jessicakrall8!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,839 Member
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Fri 7/12: 5,171
    Sat 7/13: 10,371
  • looneycatblue
    Steps 🚶‍♀️
    Sat 7/13 12,631 :)
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue
    Sunday, Jul 14th
    PW: 169.4
    CW: 169.8
  • looneycatblue
    The Jul Week 3 Group Challenge is live and ready to begin on Sunday, Jul 14th. Please join us for a 7-Day Workout Plan! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10919930/july-week-3-group-challenge-7-day-workout-plan/p1?new=1

Woof! This just make me tired reading it... a little too challenging for me at this time, strength and time wise.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,979 Member
    Steps for Saturday
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,433 Member

Woof! This just make me tired reading it... a little too challenging for me at this time, strength and time wise.

@looneycatblue So pick and choose what you can do and leave the rest. I can't do these exercises, so I'm just walking. Don't let the challenge level knock you out for the week. Just do what you can and we'll be happy with that. Hope to see you in the chat!
    Jessica
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,471 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    z51c3q4eopju.png
    alkexd10yug8.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    6ofrhjr3aqf3.png

By Pounds
    aquald6ksorc.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    t45iojn1n0ne.png

By Pounds
    z4nrav5q29fh.png
    rcnutwa4k7gx.png

Team Winners
    v9bm4c2fq4p0.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    qyqjblfjiy57.png
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 974 Member
    My steps
    7/11 23,814
    7/12 16,249
    7/13 14,060
    7/14 8,799
  • Pupowl
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Yesterday morning I found a slug on my living room wall which was a bit icky. After moving it outside, I did my morning routine with Tinus and headed out for a walk. The weather was nice and I enjoyed myself. The rest of the day I watched some birds with Tinus, did a lot of gaming and finished reading Brain over binge. I ordered the guide book which I should get tomorrow so I am excited about that. I really think this book will help me with overeating/binging. In the evening I did some weeding along the little path in the back yard. It was getting a little messy and overgrown and Tinus constantly had to dodge or just walk through grasses. I think he appreciated me clearing it out for him. Happy Monday everyone <3
    p7gdgzcl80aq.jpg
    4r91ey09oj9o.jpg
  • Pupowl
    The daily card:
    Asking "What will happen next?" can be very powerful. Just by inviting the question, we prime our minds to be on the lookout, like a cat waiting at a hole for a mouse to come out. With your body relaxed and eyes open, try asaking yourself this question and carefully watch your mind to see what grabs its attention. Where does it move? What is the next thought that arises? What prompted it?

y9niav26lffd.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,979 Member
    Good morning

Sunday steps
This discussion has been closed.