Wednesday steps
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 593 Member
    iradi8 wrote: »
    Wednesday Weigh-In

PW: 214.7
    CW: 216.7
    LTD: 35.9 lbs

Still struggling to get back on track after vacation seven weeks ago. Up and down by a few pounds over and over. In the past, vacations have put me so off track that I've given up. Not this time. I'll get back on track and stay on track eventually. I hope it is sooner rather than later. I must!

Great job sticking to it. I often have the same problem. Right now I’m struggling to stay on track with the summer. My 11 yr old being home throws off my routine.

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 2,052 Member
    edited July 25
    Wed (Wk4; Day 4)
    • Log / Und-Cs&Cs / 1Hr-Exe / No drinking ?
      Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1049
    • NetCarbs: 10
    • Steps: 7825

What I’ve been tracking…
    July; Wk4 (so far):
    • Log / Und-C&Cs / 1Hr-Exe
      ❌❌✔️✔️🔘🔘🔘
      (Yes Days: 2 / 4 Days)
    • No Drinking
      ❌❌✔️✔️🔘🔘🔘
      (Just Said NO Days: 2 / 4 Days)
      • Net Calories ( 7202 / 10500 )
        🔴🔴🟢🟢🔘🔘🔘

= Daily Avg: 1800 (Goal: 1500)
      • Net Carbs ( 249 / 350 )
        🔴🟢🟢🟢🔘🔘

= Daily Avg: 62 (Goal: 50)
      • Steps ( 34411 / 70000)
        🟢🔴🔴🟢🔘🔘🔘

= Daily Avg: 8602 (Goal: 10000)
    Thursday Weight✔️in: 165.3
    Sunday: Probably shoulda closed my access to the pantry late last night
    Monday: Looking back at my foods I noticed that I had doubled over my sodium intake goal and even when I accounted for my binge-y day the other day, this was still the highest sodium day I’ve had in a very long while. Just because it’s “Keto” doesn’t make it’s ok to eat
    Tuesday: Dang these leftover sausages! I’m under calories/carbs but me and the scale are still bloated up! At least they’re gone now..
    Wednesday: bloat is gone and feeling better today👍
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,465 Member
    edited July 25
    I purchased Daisy brand 2% Cottage Cheese from Costco, good price... however I can't stomach the texture, seems as if they added some sour cream to it... just too creamy. I love Knudson's with chopped cucumber, salt & pepper for lunch... but this one just doesn't work for me.

I don't want to waste it. Does anyone have any ideas what I can make with it? I saw a cheesecake recipe that sounds good... but I am hoping for something more calorie friendly :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,433 Member
    I purchased Daisy brand 2% Cottage Cheese from Costco, good price... however I can't stomach the texture, seems as if they added some sour cream to it... just too creamy. I love Knudson's with chopped cucumber, salt & pepper for lunch... but this one just doesn't work for me.

I don't want to waste it. Does anyone have any ideas what I can make with it? I saw a cheesecake recipe that sounds good... but I am hoping for something more calorie friendly :)

@looneycatblue You can use cottage cheese instead of ricotta in lasagna, either with meat or veggies...hope this helps. Only thing I could think of...
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    @Pupowl Had to work late yesterday and came home, finished my steps for the day, ate a little something and went straight to bed. My schedule has been insane lately, so sorry for not doing much spreadsheet updating. Thank you so much for covering when things get crazy...hoping that calms down soon.

Everyone...enjoy your Friday tomorrow!
    Jessica :smile:
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,979 Member
    Happy Friday y'all!

Friday weigh in
    PW: 154.6
    CWl: 156.1

Still going in the wrong direction. 😕 However, I am actually going to be spending the entire week at home next week so I am hoping to get back on track. Just need to get past tomorrow which is mine and my grandsons birthday.🥰🧁🧁🥳

Thursday Steps
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 217 Member
    pedal__power
    PW 211.4
    CW 212.2

Happy Friday! I finally got myself up earlier to go for a bike ride before work. I've had some better exercise days this week but need to get back into nutrition tracking.
    Have a good weekend everyone!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,839 Member
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 7/23: 12,564
    Wed 7/24: 10,894
    Thu 7/25: 13,608
  • jessicakrall8
    Hope everyone had a good Friday!!! Welcome to the weekend!!! What's everyone's plans for #Caturday (Betty wants me to ask you...)? I'm not doing a whole lot...just running a few errands...playing with Betty and finishing a book I started this week. Our rain has stopped for a few days, so might be a good time to get outside and NOT GET SOAKED! LOL

Share your plan for Saturday...hope you're doing something fun!!!

We're missing 7 weigh ins this week...please report in ASAP!
    @gharvey2753 x2
    @kkay2345
    @selena280 x2
    @cyncia85 x2
    @angmarie28
    @cre804
    @partyof7

WALKERS, PLEASE CHECK THE CHART AND POST YOUR STEPS...LOTS OF EMPTY SPACES THIS WEEK! THANKS!

Jessica
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,979 Member
    Friday steps

Enjoy the day everyone!
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 302 Member
    alleykat69
    weigh in: Saturday
    pw: 198.6
    cw: 199.3
This discussion has been closed.