Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - August 2024

Megan_smartiepants1970
Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,885 Member
edited September 1 in Social Groups
oag98ri70ici.jpg
Here is your Team chat room for August 2024. This is where you weigh in, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Try to post often, and help each other succeed! Bookmark this thread to make it easy to land here any time.

Fat2Fit has five great teams. The group and team leaders are as follows - contact them any time!

Our Moderators:
Ashley - @minstrelofsarcasm
Jessica - @jessicakrall8
Lauren- @lauren_989
Megan - @Megan_smartiepants1970

Our Team Captains:
Downsizers - @Megan_smartiepants1970 and [open]
Mission Slimpossible - @Katmary71 and @trooworld
Weight No More - @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott
WaistAways - @ashleycarole86 and @lauren_989
Shape Shifters - @jessicakrall8 and @Pupowl

Our Team Motivators:
Downsizers - @NachDeezy
Mission Slimpossibles - @19shmoo69
Weight No More - @rachelrjh and @BodyTalking
WaistAways - @MaddawgMadsen
Shape Shifters - @LaurieWrobo and @Cyncia85

HOW IT ALL WORKS: The August challenge runs for four weeks, from August 4 - August 31.

Everyone weighs in weekly on their chosen day right here in the team chat. At the end of each week, the tallies are done to determine the team and individuals with the most weight lost. The best losers are announced with full fanfare every Sunday. The team competition is all in good spirits - may the most losing win, and may everyone else get to work on next week!

We also celebrate those small, steady losses. If you lose, however small an amount, you are in the green! At the end of the month, we celebrate everyone who lost at least a bit every single week. You are heading steadily towards your goal even if you aren't at the top of the weight loss leaderboard. In March we are aiming for every team to hit 50% green every week - let's do this!

To make your weigh-in easy to find for your team Captains, please put it right at the top of a message, and use this format:
Weigh In Day:
PW (Previous Weight):
CW (Current Weight):

If you miss two weigh-ins in a row without asking for a break, you will be dropped from the team, so be sure to inform your team captain if you are traveling, sick, or just need some time off. If you want a break, you can be excused for a week or two, or can be moved to the Support Team for as long as you need. You still participate in the discussions, you can weigh in if you want to, but it will not count in the weekly tally. Don't worry! You can always come back even if you get dropped.

Once you reach your goal weight, you join the Goal Zone. You continue to weigh in every week. If you have 2 weeks above your self-defined goal zone, you go back to the regular team to lose that amount before it builds up. You will have a chance to hone those maintenance skills and stick with your team.

In addition to your own team, there are weekly F2F Full Group CHALLENGES. You can do all or none - it's up to you. Participating adds a lot to your success, so we hope to see you there often! These can involve anything fitness, health, or nutrition - and they’ll get you moving, thinking, and learning about this journey. Check the Announcements section for full group challenges.

Let’s show our fellow challengers some F2F love Introduce or re-introduce yourselves right away, and let's get August on the road!

Replies

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,600 Member
    Hi everyone! A big welcome to the new team members, and welcome back to the returning members, I am so glad you are here!

I am one of your Mission Slimpossibles captains along with the fabulous @Katmary71! Our motivator is the hilarious and insightful @19shmoo69!

CHECK-IN PROCESS
    Along with our weekly weigh-ins, we REALLY encourage our team members to participate in regular check-ins. It’s a great way to stay accountable to yourself and it allows the team to cheer you on and offer support as you need it. We are a community, and we are stronger together!

CHANGES TO YOUR WEIGH-IN DAY/WEIGHTS
    If you have any changes to your weigh-in day or reported weights, be sure to tag @Katmary71 who handles all of that stuff. She also handles moving people to cheerleader status/or other status changes.

LET'S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER
    Please share a little bit about you: your name, where you live, and what brought you to the Fat2Fit Challenge Group. Also share anything else you would like to, including any goals for the year. We are here to support and cheer you as you go through your weight loss adventure!

MY INTRODUCTION
    Hi everyone. My name is Chris. I live in Southern California with my husband, cute one-eyed pirate pug named Daisy (8 yrs old) and pug pup name Violet who just turned 2 yrs old. Up until my mid-20s, I was a healthy weight but then the mid-20s hit and along with that came medications that made me gain weight as well as poor lifestyle choices. For exercise, I like to walk with my husband and friends, however I am sometimes limited by arthritis in the knees and foot problems. Right now, this is the case.

I have about 85 lbs to lose. My hobbies: reading, making artwork and crafts, photography, and cooking. I do straight-up calorie counting of healthy foods with MFP Premium. I am in the process of qualifying for bariatric surgery. I've done a lot of research on it and I feel like it's the right path for me.

Now, it's your turn! Tell us about YOU!
  • trooworld
    @txcritter69 Oh cool, I hope they enjoy it! I'm glad you are back on track now. Good luck with the cleaning, I have to get those every 4 months and I find it slightly painful. How's Diesel doing? Is John as good with training as you are?

@19shmoo69 I find it very important to log my meals daily: sometimes, it keeps me from eating things I shouldn't as I don't want to see that in my tracker. :D I find when I don't track, I gain more weight. I am not necessarily perfect but I am as accurate as I can be. For instance, I make a lot of recipes for our meals so I am constantly having to add a custom recipe (I have premium so I can do that). If we do eat out and the restaurant is not in the database, I try to get as close to the item as possible from another restaurant instead of just not tracking. I find the highest calories and the lowest calories and I take the one that is about in the middle or a little bit higher than the middle. It helps to track my food so I can look back at it.

@FushiaKat I hope you sleep better with your new mask.

@Katmary71 Good for you for getting out there doing something you were afraid of! I didn't have a great time on Fri or Sat, I was in too much pain. My husband took one or two of those photos and sent them to me. Sun, I was able to enjoy it a little bit. I am on prednisone, a steroid, for my knee along with meloxicam. Both strong anti-inflammatories. I'm going to call an orthopedic doctor this morning and make an appointment. Hopefully, I can get in soon! :) I hope the scans help you and that you like the new manager.

@Cornanda Good luck with PT, I hope you can make some progress.

QUESTION: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DID SOMETHING YOU WERE AFRAID OF? I can only think of this past weekend going to Comic-Con: I was afraid to walk to and from the convention center from the parking garage because I was in so much pain. I was afraid of the pain. I wanted to take an Uber but my husband pushed me to walk. I didn't want to. I wish I had taken that Uber.

Hi all. I am going to make an appt with an orthopedic doctor, it will take weeks to get an appointment and I may as well get on the list. Work is about to get stressful: I have been tasked with something from the accounting department to make THEIR job easier which makes my job harder. It is a new rule/procedure that I am not comfortable with but have to do. I've been busy enough as it is but this is just going to complicate my work life. I had a hard time sleeping last night because of my pain level. The doctor told me it would take a few days for the anti-inflammatories to kick in.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 263 Member
    Hello, my name is Teresa! I’m 58 years old and on a mission to get fit and healthy. I’m married to a wonderful man who is much older than me and is battling dementia, which is a daily challenge for us both. We live with my mom and sister and 8-year-old Cavapoo, Maggie Mae. I work part-time at my church as their administrative assistant and am grateful for how flexible I can be with my job. My health journey at this time in my life is centered around a program I’m doing called Diligent Mind Self Care. I love working out and doing weightlifting programs on Beachbody and rebounding programs on YouTube. My hobbies are jigsaw puzzles and listening to DMSC podcasts. :)

@txcritter69 We just got a Whataburger here a few months ago. Those burgers are HUGE!! :D

@19shmoo69 I can’t help you with your question because I don’t log my meals or count calories. There is no need to track when I’m eating right and sticking to two meals a day. And since I rarely track my bad days, what is the point? I know it works for many people, so if it works for you, then do it! :)

@Katmary71 I loved reading your answer to the question! What a long way you have come since those days stuck in your bed. Keep challenging yourself and living your best life! :)

@trooworld Do you think you might need to talk to your doctor about replacing your knee? My sister had a double knee replacement surgery, and it changed her life. It is frustrating that your job is getting harder so you can make the accounting department's job easier. Will this be an ongoing change to your job? I hope you feel better soon! <3

Good morning! Today, we are having my great-niece Hanna’s 4th birthday party at the house. I’m looking forward to seeing the baby. He is six months old and so cute! I will work well this morning and keep my food light since I will have cake today. Joe and I have been enjoying the Olympics and watching a lot of soccer and gymnastics. We also started watching Yellowstone. What a great show! I don’t know why we always wait forever to watch shows that people rave about, but we do! :D

QUESTION WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DID SOMETHING YOU WERE AFRAID OF?

All I can think of is this past month when I put my scale in the closet and decided that I wouldn’t weigh myself for the time being. For someone who was a daily weigher, it hasn’t been easy not knowing the number, but I’m embracing the challenge. :) Ohhh and now that Joe isn't capable I have had to conquer my fear and kill bugs that come into my house! :#

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 7,008 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm Kathy and I co-captain Mission Slimpossibles with the incredible @trooworld , we have @19shmoo69 as our great motivator supporting our team. I joined this group 5 and a 1/2 years ago and I credit it for not completely backsliding when my chronic pain condition came out of remission. I hope this team will be just what you need to support you in your goals. I have spinal problems and CRPS (widespread nerve pain) which is my biggest challenge. I do chair cardio, weights, and stretching most days and volunteer at the food bank farm/greenhouse for exercise. I'm currently trading office help for functional medicine treatments, help my brother filing claims, then am secretary for a local charity and my HOA. You can find me in my garden, the farm's garden, farmer's markets, with my nose buried in a book, or planning my next concert adventure.

If you have any questions or need changes to anything having to do with weigh-ins please tag me. I'd appreciate it if you do your best to weigh-in on time and only skip if you seriously have no scale as we move on to the next week and/or month and it's harder to access or straighten things out the longer you wait.

AUGUST CHALLENGE
    For August we've decided to focus on cleaning up our Diet. What does that mean? Add more whole foods and try to cut out sugar and overly processed food. Here's a basic guide you can read to follow: https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/speaking-of-health/clean-eating-what-does-that-mean . I think it would also be great for us to get in some exercise each day but I'll leave that up to you. I usually feel better pretty fast so I'm looking forward to this challenge that starts August 1st! Feel free to check in and share your wins and struggles, we can do this! I have a board meeting tomorrow night at a Mexican Food restaurant so I'm already facing my first challenge darnit! I look forward to chatting as we do this and sharing tips and tricks.
  • Katmary71
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    WEIGH-INS DUE NOW
    : @littlebabekitty @vegan4lyfe2012 @AustinRuadhain
    Reminder for tomorrow weigh in to the following: @askewcr
  • Katmary71
    @trooworld Thanks! Oh good I've been thinking the steroids would help, Meloxicam is a good one too. I'm with you on getting the doctor's appointment started now, it's worth it even for tips on preventing getting this bad and knowing what to do long-term (I really hope you're feeling a lot better by the time you see him). I struggle with that often about pushing through something or being more protective of my pain issues. I don't know the right answer there, I hope you won't have to worry about it next year but while it sucks to need it mobility equipment is SO much help. I put off getting a walker for a long time and the seated part especially and knowing if my legs give out the walker will catch me from falling is a wonderful support. Sleep is so hard with bad pain I'm sorry and you need that rest right now too! I'm sorry to hear of the work stress too it's too bad they can't have someone help you with it if it makes it easier on them.

@TeresaW2024 Thank you, you and this group helped me a lot in those early years of toughing out panic attacks and going for things I wanted! Happy birthday to Hannah! I love Yellowstone too aside of the second half of the last season not coming out! That's one I binged the heck out of during COVID. Love you changing the daily weigh-ins, that helped me a lot but was hard at first.

@micaroo4 I'm glad you fought through your fear to go to the city and see your brother. I'd missed your post about him going home that was before mine the other day I'm happy to see that! How is he doing now? He sounds way better than the day you went to see him thank goodness.

@Cornanda Thinking up what to focus on always takes me a long time too! I figure eating cleaner and adding in some exercise is a good start for those of us struggling right now. Good luck with PT today, congrats on the progress!

@DrewsAnna What an amazing instructor I love that!

Hi friends! My roommate has been keeping me up at night and I finally said something, I'm 50/50 on telling him to leave now that he's staying up late slamming doors and turning lights on outside my room. He goes out to smoke pot every hour at night and I'm wearing ear plugs and take a sleeping pill so to keep being woken up so he can do that is very frustrating as I'm going to bed in time to sleep a decent night before I get up at 5AM. I came home today hoping for a nap and he came in as soon as I lay down and was banging around the kitchen. On a better note the food bank farm manager seems great, she'll be at the greenhouse tomorrow with us and we had a good talk today so I feel better about the direction of things. We had a meeting and I brought up some of my ideas that were met positively so we'll see how things go. Have a great night and Thursday team!
  • trooworld
    @TeresaW2024 Yeah I have an appt on the 23rd of this month to talk to her about what is going on. I don't know, maybe I'll be fine once I get some of the weight off: the meds have started to help and I wasn't in pain yesterday, which was nice! :D Unfortunately, yes, this will be an ongoing change to my job. It will require me to keep detailed records so that I don't double-pay people and it's not my wheelhouse. So, we'll see how it goes! They may see it's an epic mistake and take back their work and do it themselves lol. Thank you. <3 I hope the party went well and that you enjoyed your baby time. Girl, you need to get the bug vacuum I got. It works pretty well. I got it on Amazon. Let me know if you want the link, it will save you!!!

@Katmary71 I am feeling better now, the meds have started kicking in yay! I hope I don't have to worry about this next year, too. I hope the work stuff works out, I am stressed about it. No, nobody can help me, unfortunately. And I would hesitate to give up control on this anyway, if an invoice doesn't get paid, then it falls on me and I don't want that lol. I'm sorry about the roommate stuff, that's really inconsiderate of him. I hope you can get it worked out. I'm glad you like the new farm manager.

Thursday Ice Breaker Question: It's Saturday morning. What's the first thing you do when you wake up? I assume you mean after I go to the bathroom lol. The first thing I do is make coffee. Coffee is life! :D I get up so early, I need my coffee to wake up and be human.

Hi all. Well, the meds have started working: I was only in pain a bit in the car on the ride to and from work. Other than that, I was pain-free! So, that's good. I called about an appt with the orthopedic doctor but it turns out they are all surgeons and I need a referral from my primary care doctor. So, that wasn't the right avenue to go down. I do have an appt with my primary doctor on the 23rd so we'll see what she says.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,306 Member
    To answer my own question. I actually try and make myself sleep in. Then it's coffee and cooking four eggs for breakfast. The one thing I do different on Saturdays is I may go yard sale(ing) and visit a produce stand.

Ona side note, @Katmary71 I agree with what has been said before. the roommate needs to move to a different address.

To all my coffee drinkers I lift my coffee cup up to you. To all my tea drinkers, I lift my coffee cup up to you.
  • Katmary71
    edited August 1
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WEIGH IN NOW:
    @littlebabekitty @vegan4lyfe2012 @AustinRuadhain
    Reminder to Weigh in Tomorrow to the Following: @Cornanda @davors19 @lisalisa123 @maryirisfroelich @Karlo7428 @FoxyMoxie04 @bethanie0825
  • Katmary71
    @trooworld Yay I'm glad the meds are starting to work that's awesome to hear! Pain-free is really incredible that fast!

ICE BREAKER QUESTION: I do the same things most days just how fast I do them varies. I get up and go to the bathroom (I drink a lot of water) then get my coffee (doing cold brew right now) and take my medication and supplements. Around then Jasper and Asher want to say good morning so I cuddle with them and have my coffee and catch up a bit online. I get my vitamin drink ready for during my workout and once the coffee is gone I'll get in my workout while drinking it. If it's a farm day I'll make it a bit shorter since I'll get cardio there too.

@TeresaW2024 LOL he's not an easy roommate that's for sure! He was super quiet last night and I slept good so he's not getting evicted today which was my plan if he kept me up again. I'm glad you're in for the August challenge! Your niece and her kids are beautiful!

@19shmoo69 LOL lifting coffee cup back! Funny I was just saying at the farm meeting that I loved Saturday mornings at the farm followed by going to the farmer's market for fruit. He's definitely not an easy roommate, I was asked if he would be good at the ministry where I'll be with the nutritionist as it's been women a lot of who have been through domestic abuse. I think it would help him grow a lot and help the spirituality he's craving but his behavior when he's mad would be triggering as he tries to prove you can't make him leave in a very triggering way that had me ready to call the police on him. The nutritionist was saying he really needs a male mentor, I'd said he looks up to her husband but not sure how much she's willing to invest in it all. I'm trying but it's been more than I need too and when it comes to my sleep being interrupted with my pain I have no tolerance at all.

Hi team! I'm dehydrating figs a friend from the farm brought. The food bank farm manager didn't realize how fast my greenhouse team is and we were done in an hour today, she's been great so far and I really like her. I got to the bank, store, and gas station too. I think my roommate and I are painting this afternoon and I have a board meeting tonight so came on early. Have a great night and Friday!

August Challenge: Doing great at home today but have a meeting tonight where I think I'll get a taco salad or fajitas, margarita will depend on my pain levels tonight.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,230 Member
    @Katmary71 – Of course I’ve watched Abigail! Hahaha! My main disappointment was that there were a few times it tried to be funny, but it wasn’t working, IMHO. Either be a horror comedy, or keep all the horror out. That’s how I prefer it. Your roommate is a piece of work. You are so tolerant. I would’ve yelled at him to GTFO the first night he kept me awake. You, my dear, are an angel.
    @sleepygirl79 – May I have one chin, too, please?
    @trooworld – I’m sorry your knee misbehaved so much at Comic-Con, but glad you still went :) I don’t like how the urgent care place blew you off. Please see an orthopedic doctor and get an MRI. They may be able to do something about it. There’s no sense in living with pain unnecessarily. Sorry…just read your update that you have to get a referral. What a PITA! Sorry about your job. Mine is super sucky right now, too. We just have to push on…
    @19shmoo69 – Your encouragement coach is awesome keeping you in check. I know I do better when I’m logging my foods. It’s a habit we need to have if we’re ever going to break free of this extra weight. I lift my tea mug up to you!
    @TeresaW2024 – Babies Babies Babies!!! I hope you got LOTS of baby snuggles in yesterday! He is an absolute DOLL!

Life has been super hectic (what’s new). Letting Hunter’s bad food choices completely effect mine. I am so weak when it comes to unhealthy food. Ugh. My coworker/friend and I are going to be accountability partners for exercise/weights. Hopefully that will help.

On a happy note, I don’t have to keep the secret anymore about grandbaby #5 arriving in February! Yay! This will be baby #2 for my son.

Thursday Ice Breaker Question
    It's Saturday morning. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

Look at the monitor to see if Byron is awake in his crib. I love that little guy so freaking much! Hunter won’t let me get him if he’s still sleeping, tho. So if I can’t have him, then I go hold Brayden.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    My intro:

My name is Jennifer and I’m a single 50 year old. I have an American Blue rabbit (her name is Kismet). I have 3 children in their 20s and they have all blessed me…I went from zero to 4 grandchildren in the past 14 months and #5 is due in February! If you’re keeping track, my son Marcus and DIL Ashley have Sophie (15 mo) and are due in February (don’t know gender yet). Daughter Sydney has Oliver (6 mo). Daughter Hunter and SIL Michael have Byron (almost 14 mo) and Brayden (almost 2 mo).

I love to rubber stamp (I’m a Stampin’ Up demo) and make cards. I'm an active member of my church, and also love horror movies. I have worked in Community Development at my County for over 19 years.

I have always been a yo-yo dieter, but mainly up. When I lose weight, I can never seem to keep it off for longer than a year. I have 47 pounds to lose (goal is 150). I prefer to track using the old-fashioned 2010 WW points program. For me, there’s just something about putting pen to paper in this online world that is nostalgic.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    @Katmary71 - Please change my weigh in day to Mondays. Thanks!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,977 Member
    My name is Mica, and I live in New Hampshire with my boyfriend Rich, and my darling cat Earl.
    I'm one of the maintainiacs of Team Slimpossible. I work in a plastic manufacturing company as a bookkeeper 3 days a week. I commute to and from work on a bicycle, weather permitting . I walk everyday, I do strength training everyday, and I stretch everyday. I also record every morsel of food in my tracker. Maintaining takes diligence.

This is me
    n7zc6vefuxng.jpg

This is Rich
    9cbyyq8hrkdu.jpg

This is Earl
    aktvn9ylfxz2.jpg

-Mica
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,306 Member
    You gotta love finding the truth. I've always been one of those people that accepted friend requests just because I give the benefit of the doubt. Welp, Evelyn (something or other) sent one. I accepted. She sent a DM a few times always asking how's my day. Seems harmless. It just didn't feel right. I deleted her. She DM'd again. I let her know I removed her from the friend list. Then I got cussed.

Well kids be careful out there.
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 397 Member
    REVISED!!!!!

askewcr
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW:254
    CW:255

I had my previous weight wrong. (Sorry) This is the revision for today.

Let's Go Get It!!! B)
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 311 Member
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 264
    CW: 264
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 263 Member
    @Katmary71 Yum, I love figs! That roommate of yours sure knows how to save his butt. I’m glad he was quiet, and you got a good night’s sleep. Soooo did you have the margarita? :)

@vegan4lyfe2012 I did get lots of snuggles and laughs from our littlest man. I love being a great-aunt! :) And congratulations on baby #5!! You are blessed with endless baby snuggles.<3

@19shmoo69 HaHa I’m sure Evelyn wanted something and wasn’t happy you wouldn’t give it to her. :D We women get a lot of friend requests on here. I just got one this morning. I always find it funny that most men sending friend requests only have female friends. They are always deleted. ;)

Good morning! So, I made a nice-looking chart for the August challenge to track my resolve to be good this month and then promptly failed! My sister got out the leftover birthday ice cream I didn’t know we had and made ice cream cones. I swear I ate it before remembering I’m not eating sugar or snacking!! :s I vow that the rest of that ice cream will NOT be eaten by me anymore this month. :D I have a shoulder workout this morning, and then will probably start a new puzzle and listen to some podcasts later. Have a good day! :)

• trooworld
    @askewcr Congrats on the loss!

@TeresaW2024 Yes, I'm so glad! That's too bad about your sister's knees. I'm glad she got help. Thank you! Aww, the kids are really cute! They look like they are having fun. Except your nephew on the left, he looks like he would just say, "meh" lol. Oh gosh, I'm sorry about the ice cream. Have a better day today!

@Katmary71 Me too, thanks! I love figs. Have fun painting, are you painting a wall type of painting or are you painting a painting?

@vegan4lyfe2012 Yeah I didn't like how they blew me off either, I felt unheard. Yeah, a referral needed. Hang in there, I hope it gets better! I hope it helps to have your accountability partner at work. Wow, congrats about grandbaby #5! Just two years ago, you weren't a grandma and now look at you! :D

@19shmoo69 Yeah, I figure anyone who isn't in this group that sends me a friends request is a fraud, so I just don't accept them anymore.

Hi all. I work from home today, it's been a long week. We took the week off from cooking, we got a bunch of pre-made stuff from Sam's Club. Last night was chicken tacos. They were pretty good except the tortillas. Being so close to Mexico, we are spoiled with good tortillas so I can't eat stuff like Mission tortillas, I need the "real" thing! LOL

• micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,977 Member
    Tonight I'm going to my friend Sara's house for pizza. She spent 12 weeks in chemo for b-cell cancer. Her most recent bloodwork came back normal, and she's now medically cleared to have a beer! Celebration!
    -Mica
  • Katmary71
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WEIGH IN NOW
    : @littlebabekitty @AustinRuadhain @Cornanda @davors19 @Karlo7428 @FoxyMoxie04
    Reminder to Weigh in Tomorrow to the following: @865jessica @Digger61 @gemwolf110 @tammymccrady6278 @annachangesagain

@micaroo4 Have a wonderful time celebrating with your friend tonight! That's great news on her bloodwork!

@19shmoo69 Morning Darren, have an awesome weekend!
  • Katmary71
    @vegan4lyfe2012 Thanks I think! Since I'm not too big on the comedy/horror mix they usually just end up being too silly. Do you remember Dr. Giggles? My friend wanted to see it so bad and it was ridiculously stupid, we were in the front row too the night it came out, I went and waited in my car for her. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104139/ YAY congratulations on grandbaby number 5!

@19shmoo69 Yikes glad you unfriended her, was she in this group or just a random request? I have one person who must be a scammer who I'm rejected about 500 requests of all the versions with his face and I still get them. You can't block unless you're friends or I think get an email.

@TeresaW2024 I had two margaritas, taco salad, and too many chips! Today was a great one though as far as food and exercise. Sounds like day 1 was rocky for both of us, how did today go?

@micaroo5 your cat is so pretty!

@trooworld We painted a room in the back of the Ministry thrift store where the nutritionist will be working. It came out great it was a weird yellow and we painted it gray and homey. Yes you DO get good Mexican food near Mexico I love a good tortilla!

Hope I caught up with everyone I didn't see a lot of the posts on this thread until I'd posted the first post. I had an awful pain night and didn't get much sleep from the troll down the hall. I'm going to have to give him the boot I came home last night and he'd used the ladder to prop his bike up while washing it and tossed it on the side of the house instead of returning it in the closed garage and hanging it on the wall. I really think he has ADHD because this stuff happens all the time (he forgot to feed my cats too) and I've repeated over and over to return things where you get them. I had a good morning at the farm and didn't end up going to work, had a phone appt with my primary and he's getting the ball rolling on me getting a few referrals. Good news is my blood work for auto immune issues isn't real bad so if anything's going on it's not too late to do something about it (I've been nervous since I couldn't get test results 7 years ago that were done because of liver and pancreas issues). Have a great night and awesome Saturday! I'm going to a Harvest day at a horticulture center, I spent the last few hours stuffing seed envelopes with Food Bank Farm dill seeds to share.
  • trooworld
    @bethanie0825 @gemwolf110 Congrats on the losses!

@micaroo4 That's great news about your friend Sara! I hope you had fun celebrating.

@19shmoo69 Good morning! How's the training going?

@Katmary71 Ah okay! I'm glad it turned out nicely. I'm sorry you had pain and didn't sleep well. Yeah maybe it's time to get rid of the roommate. I'm glad you had good blood work results. Enjoy Harvest Day!

Hi all. It was really hot here yesterday, it got up to 95 or hotter. In the condo, it was about 90. It was uncomfortable since we only have the portable AC unit and it was in the bedroom and I was working in the living room. I'm going to brew some iced coffee to enjoy later today or tomorrow. Yesterday, I looked up all the water aerobics classes at the city pools and made a Google calendar for them. The times that will work for me are on the weekends unless I have the occasional day off during the week. It only costs $4 to attend a class. I am trying to get up the guts to go by myself. My friend was supposed to go with me but she had a scheduling conflict. I get a lot of anxiety when I go someplace new like a pool or a gym. It's almost crippling. I'm supposed to go at 11 am. I hope I go. After that, we are going to a free art festival.

• Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,116 Member
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 176.8
    CW: 176.8

@Katmary71 - go ahead and post this weight for next week too because we will be out of town. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.