askewcr
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW:255
    CW:256

Let's Go Get It!!! B)
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 397 Member
    Good morning Pals,
    I haven't been able to add any comments on the regular site where we see others posts and like what they're saying and post and see journals and such. Are they trying to force us to go premium? Does anyone else have that problem? I haven't been able to see posts for months now.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,600 Member
    @TeresaW2024 Ugh I hate humidity! That does not sound like a fun drive. Fall...I wish we got a good fall like most places. As it is, September is the hottest month of the year! And Oct is hot, too. I'm grumpy just thinking about it lol. That's great you got rid of your judgy pictures! Don't you feel free? :D

@AmbersWay I am glad you had a good time in the mountains.

THURSDAY How about some miscellaneous words for the GROUP?
    I have no idea what to say. I feel like I run my mouth every morning and you get enough of that lol. Here are some random words that I am fond of: willy-nilly, ubiquitous, pug.

@Katmary71 I agree! I did rock those jeans. :D I am not going to the Y: I am not a member there anymore (haven't been for about a year), I had wanted to go to the city pool to do water aerobics, but I have to go up to LA tomorrow to drop off my MIL somewhere. Sunday, I am going to the California Wolf Center, which is a wolf sanctuary! My friend has a membership and we are getting a tour of the place. Since it is normally $30 if you don't have a membership, I'm taking advantage of that! https://www.californiawolfcenter.org/tours No, you haven't told me that a 100 times! :) I agree though, the Y is really nice. I'm glad things are better with the charity. Have a great Friday!

@micaroo4 HAHAHA!

@askewcr Even with Premium (which I have), you don't see the newsfeed anymore: they took it away. I know that it was very upsetting to a lot of people. Feel free to post here! :D

Hi all. Nothing really going on, we made it to Friday. I made a Skinnytaste recipe last night that I did NOT like: Chicken Tikka Masala (https://www.skinnytaste.com/skinny-chicken-tikka-masala/). I like Chicken Tikka Masala but not that recipe. It just needed...richness. I won't make that again. I think I have a good recipe somewhere.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 1,257 Member
    Bethanie0825
    Day - Friday
    PW - 259.2
    CW - 259.2

My Fitbit died so I've joined the Garmin crowd. Picked up a Vivoactive 5. Purple of course lol.

Moving this to your team chat!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 7,008 Member
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WEIGH IN NOW
    : davors19 @Karlo7428 @FoxyMoxie04
    Reminder to Weigh in on Saturday to the Following: @865jessica @Digger61 @gemwolf110 @tammymccrady6278 @annachangesagain
  • Katmary71
    @micaroo4 Thanks for the early weigh-in got it logged! That's so exciting I hope you and Rich have a great time with his family. LOL love the joke!

@askewcr They took down the feed a couple months ago, I really miss it!

@trooworld Wow that wolf sactuary sounds amazing! Interesting you found a dud Skinnytaste recipe!

@TeresaW2024 That's awesome on the oil mixture and Frankincense, I've been reading a lot about it for use with pain but I see how that can help skin too. Someone will be lucky to get what you purge! The Ministry thrift store I'm working in is really hard not to buy stuff, they use it to fuel their mission and people donate some awesome things that are then resold for a low price.

Hi gang! Been a super long day I'm all flared up tonight and have a bath waiting. I went to the farm in the morning for a few hours then worked later than planned with the functional medicine practitioner. I harvested some sunflower seeds and watered the garden and here I am! Tomorrow's kind of busy too I really needed a day resting but my neighbor and I are going to Apple Hill for the blackberry festival so I'll get my produce box early and when I get back I may be doing some work (I'll see how I'm feeling). Have a great weekend everyone! Diet was good until I had a small amount of dark chocolate covered pretzels in a single serve package, trying a little moderation.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,479 Member
    The August Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Aug 11th, so please join us for the Stress-Free Me Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10921646/august-week-2-group-challenge-stress-free-me-challenge#latest

See you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • Karlo7428
    Karlo7428 Posts: 22 Member
    Stats

Weigh In Day:Friday

Starting weight:314lbs
    Current weight:312lbs
    Goal weight:272lbs

July 5th:312lbs
    July 12th:310lbs
    July 19th:309lbs
    July 26th:311lbs

August 2nd:309lbs
    August 9th:309lbs
    August 16th:
    August 23rd:
    August 30th:

September 6th:
    September 13th:
    September 20th:
    September 27th:

October 4th:
    October 11th:
    October 18th:
    October 25th:

November 1st:
    November 8th:
    November 15th:
    November 22nd:
    November 29th:

December 6th:
    December 13th:
    December 20th:
    December 27th:
  • Katmary71
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WEIGH IN NOW
    : @FoxyMoxie04 @Digger61 @annachangesagain
    Reminder to Weigh in Tomorrow: @19shmoo69 @megnolia82 @sleepygirl79 @txcritter69 @littlebabekitty @laurelfit57
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,600 Member
    @micaroo4 HAHAHA! That's hilarious.

@gemwolf110 @tammymccrady6278 Congrats on the losses!

@TeresaW2024 I agree. Although Instagram gets me a lot, too lol. Maybe I should get rid of Instagram, too. :D I once found a way to download my purchase history in an Excel spreadsheet. When I saw how long it was taking to download and how big the file would be, I just deleted it without looking at it lol. I have looked on their site at my order history, at times, and thought to myself, "Why did I order "x"? What was I thinking?" I think we are victims of good marketing a lot of the time! I have been having fun watching the Olympics, I only watched them on Friday, but I enjoyed watching: breaking, the women's 10,000-meter run, beach volleyball, and artistic swimming. This was the first year for breaking! Fun, huh?

@DrewsAnna Around here, they have those multipacks of the single-sized bags of that stuff. Maybe try that if you really want it?

@Katmary71 There were two others that I just gave a "3 star" to, which is a bad rating for me: Chicken Cassoulet with Sausage and Swiss Chard (I said it was underwhelming and not worth the work) and Artichoke Pie (I said I would make again with gruyere instead of the mozzarella: there wasn't enough flavor in the mozz.). We have a lot of things going on here, too, but not so much farm-related. OH girl, the traffic was bad, see below! I hope you get to rest today.

Hi all. Well, yesterday just plain sucked. There was no traffic on the way there, it took about 2 1/2 hours to get there. We stopped at a grocery store by my MIL's house and she got some groceries. It was a Mexican grocery store and they had a deli with hot foods: I got some steak tacos with rice and beans and man, that was some of the best Mexican food I've had in a while and only $10 for the whole thing! We visited a bit with my FIL and then headed out. It took 4 1/2 hours to get home. :( By the time we got home, we didn't want to go to the movie in the park anymore so we just watched a show on TV. This morning, I am going to a wolf sanctuary for a tour with a friend. Then later, I am picking up groceries.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,977 Member
    l9foqre7fibw.jpg
This discussion has been closed.