Replies

• sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 205 Member
    Sleepygirl79
    Sunday
    SW 232.2
    PW:228
    CW: 226.2

Well this looks a bit better. My scale gave me 3-4 different weights each time I tried, but this was good middle call.
    Back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off 😞
    Routine is good, but so is sleeping in.
    Back to a routine of caffeine and sitting.
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 319 Member
    WI Monday
    PW 212.3
    CW 211.8

Not much but I am thrilled for it to be going down this week.

I haven’t checked in for a bit. It was quite busy before traveling. Trying to settle before I pack up again in a few weeks.

I am getting my meals back on track. Starting back to tracking, it’s been a bit since I tracked things. I am feeling positive about things though. Now to get to the grocery store to stock up for meal prepping. Hopeful!

I hope you all are doing well. I’ll be back to catch up soon.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,600 Member
    @Jactop way to pull in first place!!! @ the whole team: congrats on achieving 3rd place! A shoutout goes to @megnolia82 and @lislisa123 for making it onto the leaderboard!

@TeresaW2024 OH yeah, me too, I slept with my makeup on and I know that is so bad for you lol. That's good you have a good skincare routine now (I don't bother!). I'm lucky that my mom had really good skin and I inherited it from her. Thank you thank you and thank you! I love grocery pickup and delivery from Walmart...so convenient! Oh how nice that you get that extra produce. Yum!

@Katmary71 I'm glad you just accidentally turned the water off on one side of the house and it wasn't something serious. Yeah, I was bummed about the pool. I updated my calendar with the new pool times so that won't happen again. I hope you enjoyed the webinar. Have a great Monday!

@Sleepygirl79 Congrats on the loss!

@AmbersWay Congrats on the loss! How are you feeling? All better from being sick?

Hi all. Violet was much better yesterday when we woke up so we didn't go to urgent care. I will call our vet this morning. I did do some errands and some reading. That's about it.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 288 Member
    Good morning,

Congrats @Jactop @megnolia82 and @lislisa123 for making the leaderboard

@trooworld Yes, we used the starmark collar for this training and while walking pass Gracie with Diesel I will tug on his leash and reward when he looked at me. I hope Violet's eye is doing better.

@vegan4lyfe2012 I am sorry things are so rough right now, I hope you get our home back soon.

@Katmary71 I am glad the Salsa Cookoff went well. I am glad there was nothing seriously wrong with your sprinkler system.

After taking a break yesterday Diesel and I will be at it again this morning. We have a class at the park this evening we will be working on his interaction with other dogs while working on his down. I am back on track and all the eating out for the month is done. Sat. was not that bad as I ended up choosing grilled catfish over fried. John and I shared a dessert so all in all it was not too damaging.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

• lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 919 Member
    Congrats @Jactop for beating everyone! Lol! Quite an accomplishment. 👏🏻
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 718 Member
    Jactop
    Mondays
    SW: 225
    PW: 192.6
    CW: 193
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 7,008 Member
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    PLEASE LOG WEIGHT NOW
    : @littlebabekitty
    Reminder to Weigh in Tomorrow to the Following: @FushiaKat
  • trooworld
    ml5h969yduqc.png
    DISCUSSION QUESTION: How do I feel about my current exercise routine, and in what ways does it support or challenge my overall weight loss goals?

• TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 263 Member
    @ vegan4lyfe2012 I think it works best if you preplan your meals and track your calories before eating. That way, you are in charge of your food, not your food in charge of you. I don’t track my calories but I do know most days what I’m planning to eat for the day. Those pickle nails are too cute!! :D

@micarroo4 I hope you had a great vacation! :)

@trooworld I hope you can get to the bottom of what is causing your headaches. I love sweet and sour chicken! Hopefully, as soon as you start the water aerobics, your anxiety will leave, and you will love it. It’s such a great way to work out! :)

@Jactop, I’m sorry you have so many health issues, but it's good for you to do what you can. I love my rebounder! Do you do a particular program with your rebounder? If not, look up Earth & Owl on YouTube. Nikki, the instructor, is the best and has programs for beginners to advanced. :)

Good morning! Today, I have to work out and then go to church and Aldi. For dinner, I’m going to make meatloaf and horseradish mashed red potatoes. The best part will be the cold meatloaf sandwich I will eat tomorrow for lunch. I’m still planning to fast until dinner, so I better keep myself busy and drink a lot of water. Y’all have a great day!

DISCUSSION QUESTION: How do I feel about my current exercise routine, and in what ways does it support or challenge my overall weight loss goals?

Exercise is one area of my life that has been consistent. It is so essential for my physical and mental health. I strongly believe in the importance of strength training and try to do it at least four days a week. I’m not a big believer in cardio, but I know that getting in movement is vital, which is why I love the rebounder. I jump several times a week and often for a few minutes throughout the day since I spend so much time just sitting. :)
  • Katmary71
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WEIGH IN NOW
    Reminder to Weigh in Tomorrow To The Following: @DrewsAnna
  • trooworld
    @TeresaW2024 Me too. Yeah that sweet & sour chicken was delicious! I didn't even miss the breading. Yeah I hope so too about the water aerobics. Your dinner sounds delicious, how did it turn out?

@vegan4lyfe2012 I don't blame you, I would want that too. Thank you. Things are a bit better now. And thanks, I would love for you to come with me! :D I'm glad you saw your therapist. I hope the weekly appts help. Yay for crafty time!

@Katmary71 I hope you are doing okay. You are unusually quiet!

Hi all. I was miserable at work yesterday with that headache so I decided not to take the Meloxicam until I see my doctor. I didn't wake up with a screaming headache so that's good. And at least, if I do get a headache, I can take something for it. With the Meloxicam, I wasn't sure what I could take (I know I couldn't take anything like Naproxen or Ibuprofen). I won't be able to go to water aerobics on Saturday as I just found out we have to drive up to LA to pick up my MIL. Since when we dropped her off, it took like 7 hours to do, I am not planning on doing anything on Saturday.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 425 Member
    DrewsAnna
    Weigh In Wednesday
    PW 165.7
    CW 165.5
  • Katmary71
    WEIGH-IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WEIGH IN NOW
    Reminder to Weigh in Tomorrow To The Following: @askewcr
  • Katmary71
    QUESTION: How do I feel about my current exercise routine, and in what ways does it support or challenge my overall weight loss goals? I feel mostly good about it, my weights are keeping me able to grocery shop and lift cat litter and get around. I do workout challenges with some friends and I chose a stretching one this month but hadn't realized a lot of it was standing so two of us can't really do that. I'm not enjoying that part of my workouts at all right now and need to get back to more core strength.

@trooworld I'm so glad Violet's eye is doing better! Interesting I don't know about Meloxicam and headaches but that would be awesome if you could switch meds and have relief. Yum that sweet and sour chicken sounds amazing! I'm doing good just was busy Monday and Tuesday, Monday I worked then had Bible Study and yesterday I went to the allergist, Costco, then went and worked for a few hours and had my neighbor over for dinner (the hour cooking time for meatloaf was tough) so time was tight. I went out to water after she left and the deer were in my garden so I'm looking up prevention strategies now!

@micaroo4 You get some good exercise it sounds like an awesome routine.

@Jactop You're doing great with the 20 minutes exercise each day, I hope the fall visits to the doctors will give you some more freedom. I'm like you with food, exercise, and sleep (my fourth would be pain levels). I really hope the exercise will help with lung capacity.

@TeresaW2024 Funny I made the Skinnytaste Giant Parmesan Turkey Meatball last night. What meatloaf recipe did you use? You've always been great about exercise and getting excited about new routines, I love that about you. Taking out some frustration through your workout sounds perfect, soon it will be fall and you two can go for those drives. Do you have any small farmer's markets near you?

@vegan4lyfe2012 I'd love to have all of you living by me too that would be amazing! That's a tough situation with your daughter I hope they have a great counselor and can move soon so you get your peace. A weekly appointment for you is a great idea, I hope it helps. Are you able to take amino acids at all? I have an idea of something that may be able to help you if you're interested I can send you the quiz (you don't have to buy hers, to take the quiz on her website you have to give her your email so if you don't want to I'll take photos of the quiz to send you, here's her site too: https://hypnoaminos.com/?srsltid=AfmBOoqatkNZQH4zuIYqUQOzOXd7Fb-Hjykhf4pOYoALyrVJcsHdF1Ua ). I take GABA and it helps me a lot with staying out of fight-or-flight and doesn't affect my BP except it being lower because I'm not a nervous burnt out wreck all the time. I'm currently using one I got from Amazon that doesn't work as well but originally took ones from this woman who learned how to supplement for her daughter to not reach for street drugs (her book was real interesting).

@FushiaKat I hope the pain from your surgery goes away soon all the dental stuff is pretty painful. That's great on your contest room, do you tend to keep tweaking once done or leave it alone?

@19shmoo69 How are the steps going? I couldn't log anything Monday and didn't get back on yesterday but am headed to post it now, I'm doing more than normal but can't do a lot of course.

Hi team! Sorry for being quiet had two real busy days back-to-back. I may be heading over to help the practitioner with her presentation for tomorrow's class. Definitely need a shower first after the farm! Did a ton of basil bunches there then took banners from the Salsa Cookoff back to the businesses after. I'm having leftover Giant Parmesan Turkey Meatball for dinner, can't wait! Doing better with diet finally too. My roommate said he'd be out early which is a week from Friday so YAY! Have a great Thursday friends.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,306 Member
    @Katmary71 how are the steps giong? My steps are ok. The challenge....
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited August 22
    Thursday Ice Breaker Question

What’s one thing on your bucket list that you really want to do?

I actually have two.

Mine is to complete a marathon and to eat sushi and ramen in Japan.
This discussion has been closed.