Shape Shifters Team Chat - October 2024

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,416 Member
    Hi & welcome to all the new members.I haven't done an introduction for a while so here goes ;
    My name is Izzy & I live in England UK.I have we been a member of MFP for about 6 years & a member of this group for I think 3 wonderful years.I got to my goal of 125 lbs in
    May 21 then again in April 22. Since then I've struggled to lose consistently & hovered around the 140 lbs mark.
    I am 64 years young & live with my hubby & 2 adult sons.I have always been active & I'm a keen walker.I attend my local gym & love the Dance fit classes which I go to 5 times a week.My kitchen is also made for dancing 💃
    I have just spent a month in Greece where I didn't log or track my food so now I need to get back on it for October.
    @jessicakrall8 I will weigh in this Saturday.Please could you add me to October Step Challenge at 13,000 steps.My favourite place to walk is my local park & along the canal paths.

@izzyred9400 I got you added to the step challenge, but couldn't find your email to send you an email during the past week...need a starting weight for your return...BEFORE your official first weigh in for the month. Please advise on that and they already have you back in the chart with Sat weigh days. Let me know on the SW. Thanks and welcome back Grecian Girl!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    My steps
    30/9 8,567
    1/10 12,530
    2/10 11,566
    I haven't got my Garmin activity tracker replacement back yet so I am using Google Fit for my steps. Im missing out on the Garmin badges & challenges too 😌

@izzyred9400 Need your steps for Sun the 29th please.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited October 2
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    Hi Team Shape Shifters. You have a new member joining. Please welcome @sunshinezombiegirl1!

Also, do you have a weight from last week since Monday has already passed? Otherwise I will mark you as excused this week and start weighing in next Monday.

7tkcbzxga4mi.jpg

@sunshinezombiegirl1 Welcome to the team! Take a few minutes and introduce yourself. I'm Jessica, one of the Captains...the other Captain is @Pupowl ...together with our two Motivators @LaurieWrobo and @Cyncia85 , we hope you enjoy and find success with our little family! Please let us know how we can better help you meet your goals, but I just know you'll find a great source of inspiration with us!

Please go back to pg 1 of this chat thread and read our FAQ file and if anything is still unclear, just make a posting here and we'll all chime in to help. FYI, I added you to the Step Challenge, but may I have your first name for the chart, please? Way to go jumping in and joining extra challenges!!! Hope to see you in the weekly Group Challenge too...separate chat room...look for the posting on pg 1 with the link.

Good luck in October and beyond!!
    Jessica :blush:
  • p8m6bwghh9
    p8m6bwghh9 Posts: 77 Member
    @frankwbrown beautiful photos glad you didn’t get too banged up and that the repair seems like it will be relatively quick.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Never mind.. apparently I can only change my username once and I’ve done so years ago.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 979 Member
    edited October 3
    @jessicakrall8 sorry got my dates mixed up.I was travelling back on the 29th so not many steps 4,725.
    I sent you an email this morning so will be able to find it next time.I couldn't figure what you meant when you said see you in the SW & then it came to me "Starting weight ! "' 😀
    As I've not logged in for a month I've reset my starting weight to 147 lbs .That was my weight when I first stepped on the scale after eating & drinking all the lovely Greek food & wine & not to forget chocolate & peanut butter ice cream !!
    @p8m6bwghh9 it was wonderful thank you.
    @frankwbrown sorry to hear about your bike accident.Glad it didn't do too much damage to yourself or your bank balance.
    It's been interesting to read all the new members intros & some good motivational posts.Shape Shifters are great ,sharing is caring 🩷
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,992 Member
    looneycatblue
    Sun, Sep 29
    PW: 161.4
    CW: 161.4 3rd week in a row!

@looneycatblue it'll budge soon I just know it. Hang in there!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,446 Member
    edited October 4
    Good morning! … @frankwbrown glad you weren't hurt, seems like a great day to drive to Idaho. LOL Love the pictures of the park.

😂🤣😂

I’m glad you and your bike recovered well @frankwbrown. It’s nice that you can support your brother on the drive to San Francisco, too. You get to catch up with one another during the drive and then you can enjoy one of the hikes you like — way to maximize your time!