Shape Shifters Team Chat - October 2024

Replies

• Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 570 Member
    Steps
    10/2: 17,704
    10/3: 7,162

Yesterday was a rest day. I'm hoping to do a few longer runs this weekend, so I wanted to rest my legs.
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 387 Member
    jubtwcpsm10b.png
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,922 Member
    Hello Shape Shifters. Not much going on here. I had a few slow days because of bad headaches and I was also just feeling a bit lazy. It is nice and chilly here and Tinus has been sleeping on my lap a few times which is awesome. On Tuesday it was world postcard day so I wrote 3 postcards for postcrossing. I wasn't in the mood to write at all, but I managed to fill up the cards anyway.
    On Monday my neighbour and his carpenter friend removed the old fence and on Wednesday they placed the new one. It looks really nice and now I don't have to see my neighbour peeing in his garden anymore (told you he was weird). It ended up costing me 250 euros which I thought was a good deal since I literally did nothing. I offered to help several times, but they didn't take it. So yeah, I am happy.
    I did discover today that they broke a ceramic birdfeeder I had and I was pretty grumpy when I found it. I recall hearing something break when they were placing the fence, but didn't think anything of it. I find it incredibily rude to not mention it when you have an oopsie and destroy someone else's stuff. And yes, they knew, they moved the birdfeeder and put it back in a way so that it didn't look broken. It's not so much that I was attached to the thing, but just the whole sneaky covering it up instead of telling me is really bothering me.
    I am still enjoying my horse game a lot. I looked into switching my internet to better speeds, but my current contract still has like 15 months left. If you move before the contract is over, you have to pay all the leftover months. Obviously I am not going to do that so I am stuck with slow internet for a while. I hope I can still livestream without lagging because uploading videos at night is not very fun either.
    I recorded 72 minutes of game play last night, uploaded, checked this morning and then found out that my mic for some reason didn't work, so there is zero talking and just game play. That was a bit of a bummer. It is just a microphone you plug in the USB slot so I have no idea what went wrong. I tested it this morning and it worked fine. Anyway, lesson learned. Before I record I will always test the sound from now on.
    It is world animal day today so give your pets some extra love. Happy Friday everyone <3
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,992 Member
    Zaxa2021 wrote: »
    Friday Weigh in

PW: 154.4
    CW: 153.3
    Loss: 1.1

I'm super happy with this loss. I've been working hard. I've started going to the gym again, and am trying to track my food, although this has been less than perfect. It's very rewarding to see the scale move.

@Zaxa2021 nice loss!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,429 Member
    Steps:
    10/2 5,730
    10/3 9,663
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 363 Member
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 194.5
    CW 194.5

I have a renewed sense of discipline today. Don’t know how long it will last but I’ll see if I can make some concrete plans. I’ve worked out at the gym and done my walk for today. Now I need to work on meal planning.

I’ve been a slug since I got back from Colorado, but I’ve had improvement in my knee since I got home too. Not sure what changed but it’s a good thing because I tried to get in to see my PT after my trip and discovered that the whole clinic shut down! I’ve heard that the new owners were going to implement some changes that the team didn’t agree to so they all quit! Then the owners just decided they weren’t going to reopen it. So, not sure what I’m going to do next. 🤷‍♀️
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,992 Member
    @Pupowl I wish I had known it was world post card day. I try to celebrate off-beat holidays, usually like world bookmark day, read a book day, or talk like a pirate day. Arrr...🏴‍☠️. This week was National Taco Day 🌮 and Vodka Day 🍸. Really have to twist my are to get me to celebrate those two. 😂
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 698 Member
    @frankwbrown Ouch. Glad you and your bike weren't hurt worse and that you can repair it fairly easily. Those pictures from your hike are great!
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 698 Member
    Sorry I'm late.

iradi8
    Wednesday Weigh-In

PW: 203.4
    CW: 202.1
    LTD: 50.5 lbs
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,867 Member
    Angmarie28
    Fridays