Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - October 2024

12346»

Replies

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,522 Member
    @865jessica Congrats on the loss!

@DrewsAnna What a great NSV!

@19shmoo69 What a beautiful couple! Congrats on your anniversary! Congrats on the loss, btw. I think the 5% challenge is in another group/thread/forum but I'll let the ones in it tell you.

@laurelfit57 Aww, thanks! :D Yeah that venue is gorgeous. I felt like I stepped back into the 20s or 30s. Oh gosh, I would have thought the same thing about the pill. You did the right thing. Sounds like the grandkids had fun. I hope Ty does well at her lesson today!

@Katmary71 Thank you! I doubt we will do anything with that couple (even though I want to) because my husband's phone might as well be a paperweight for all he uses it and they have his number lol. I should have given them MINE. My doctor said the shot will take up to a week to work so no, not helping yet. I hope it does work, it may not. Oh that's creative but I hope it works and you get to enjoy that perfect fall soup. I'm glad the plant sale went well and you enjoyed it. I hope you can get your blood sugar under control again. Do you know why it crept up?

@lislisa123 That looks interesting. I do not use a treadmill but I hope you find some people.

@TeresaW2024 Thank you! There are tables to left and to the right and also way in front of the dance floor and yes, lots of people ended up dancing. We didn't: I think we didn't want to lose our table even though that couple was there. After we left, my husband said, "Did you want to dance?" and I said yes and he said he did, too. For a second, I thought we would go back for their 2nd set but no, we did not lol. Good job with the decluttering! I hope you have a nice Sunday.

Hi all. I had a good day yesterday. It started with a disappointment: I attempted to go to water aerobics but when I got there, all the parking was taken up (even the street parking!) so I couldn't go. :( I won't go back to that location again unless I go really early. On a whim, I stopped and got Chick-fil-A for me and my DH. We'd never had it before but the line wasn't long today (like usually it is) so I stopped through the drive-through. When I paid, the cashier handed me this $10 gift card and said, "The lady ahead of you wanted you to have this." It was so sweet and touched me. I have of course heard of random acts of kindness but never have been the recipient of one until yesterday. Today, I am going to put up my Halloween decorations and then going to meet my former manager and a coworker at a cat cafe.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
    45g5weefcvor.jpg
    1hfk2frhzqvu.jpg

• morenin
    morenin Posts: 124 Member
    lislisa123 wrote: »
    @morenin you need a certain treadmill to use PitPat and need to use WiFi/bluetooth. If you can use it and like it let me know if you are interested in joining my group Pks. There are other options on the app as well. You can go on different courses and walk/run/jog whatever you can do and there are challenges where you can possibly win money ( not much but some ) The app is a good motivator to workout on the treadmill.

Aw, rats. Oh well, I do not have the right one.
  • morenin
    morenin Posts: 124 Member
    Username: morenin
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday

SW: 255
    PW: 215.2
    CW: 210.1