Workout Check In

Options

Replies

• Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Great job mylifeasolive!!!! Zumba is a lot of fun!!!

Did fire 30 and tone 30. Will probably feel that one in a day or two. I am going out of town tomorrow afternoon until sat evening so I will be eating out. Will still workout tomorrow but am taking Saturday as a day off. I will try to pick something healthier or a half order of something I love. I only get to eat out once ever couple of months so it doesn't stress me out as much. Hope everyone will have a great weekend!!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    HIIT 20 right now and Burn Circuit 2 later today. Yesterday was my rest day and I fully enjoyed it. I'm not down any weight, but I lose half an inch in my waist and a bit in my calves this week. So that's a win as far as I'm concerned!
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Fire 30/Tone 30 today! I noticed another workout on the DVD called Burn Circuit 1, has anyone done this one? I don't see it on the schedule but I'm curious.....
  • aquarabbit
    Options
    Fire 30/Tone 30 today! I noticed another workout on the DVD called Burn Circuit 1, has anyone done this one? I don't see it on the schedule but I'm curious.....

That's ChaLEAN Extreme. I'm doing that along with Turbo Fire. It's still Chalene Johnson, but it's her heavy lifting workout series. I do those instead of the strength routines in Turbo Fire. I like lifting heavy! I think she did it a year or two before Turbo Fire. It's a great strength series.
  • jeepie98
    Options
    Ahhh interesting! Thanks Aquarabbit!
  • Kati0427
    Kati0427 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just finished Fire 55 and I think I pushed harder tonight than I ever have before! I went to a happy hour right after work and wanted to stay but I forced myself to go home and get the work out done and then meet up with people later this evening. So proud of myself for not giving in and sticking to it!
  • Kati0427
    Options
    I did Fire 45 this morning and Core 20. Since I moved things around this week, I will be doing Fire 30 and Tone 30 tomorrow. I am feeling really energized and inspired to keep going! :bigsmile: Since I am feeling particularly energetic today, I decided to order ChaLean Extreme and plan on going right in to that after Turbo Fire. I know some of you mentioned doing that program next - so for those of you who are, let's do another motivational group!

Happy Saturday!
  • mylifeasoliveoil
    mylifeasoliveoil Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This morning was the Fire 45 EZ for me! I can tell just how much easier it is now, than when I first started! I decided to take another rest day yesterday because I had a particularly busy day, and I did my double workout on Thursday.
  • jeepie98
    Options
    Fire 45 today & pushed to my limit! I'm actually sore from all the jumps so I'm looking forward to Stretch 40 tomorrow.
  • Kati0427
    Options
    Fire 30 and Tone 30 today - sweating like mad!
  • mylifeasoliveoil
    Options
    I did core 20 today, but did some stretching on my own instead of stretch 40! I have been avoiding this combination since I started the program because I am more interested in cardio. However, it went really fast and now I just want to improve on those exercises! I also decided to do about 15 minutes on a treadmill just to get some cardio in. I forgot how boring a treadmill is! I'm so happy I'm doing turbo!
  • Melionfire
    Options
    Yeah I have always found the treadmill boring and found time crawled while on it!! With turbo an hour flies by!! Did fire 55 today and felt great. I went Christmas shopping this weekend and it took two full days so I probably walked a total of 14 hours during that time. I am happy to be back home and on track. Can't believe I am already in my sixth week of turbo!!!
  • aquarabbit
    Options
    Fire 45 today. I was sweating buckets! But we're going to see Thor 2 with friends tonight so I'm glad I got it in now. I might even allow myself a slurpee at the theater.
  • jeepie98
    Options
    Fire 55 EZ today for me! It flew by! I can't believe how much energy I have! By now I would of quit because of exhaustion or boredom but here I am starting my 6th week!
  • Kati0427
    Options
    I did Fire 55 EZ last night, but forgot to check in. I noticed I had a lot more stamina, but my legs were crying from Tone 30! Love that we are sticking with this and pushing forward each day!
  • mylifeasoliveoil
    Options
    As usual, I did Zumba yesterday! Today I will be doing Fire 55 EZ. I'm happy because this is the last day of week 3 for me. I got so behind because of my lack of commitment in the beginning, and now my two days a week of Zumba! However, I am still determined to get through the whole program even though I am behind! Thank you everyone for keeping me accountable!
  • Melionfire
    Options
    Great job everybody!!!! We will be in our 12 th week before we know it!!! I did fire 30 and sculpt 30 today. I am finding it hard to get the right amount of resistance with my band. I already use the medium band which is the one up from the one that comes with the program. I can't find my thicker band so I might have to go shopping for a new one. Certain excercises are still difficult with it like the shoulder work but my biceps have definitely gotten stronger.
  • HelloBeautiful365
    HelloBeautiful365 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Mommy duties has caused me to miss my workouts for the past two days. With tomorrow being a rest day, I'm going to repeat the 6th week. My rational is that if I miss two days, keep it moving! But if I miss three days in a row without a workout...it's a redo. I will continue with Thursday as normal, but repeating the week all together.

Loving that the group is still going strong!
  • Kati0427
    Options
    Bravo - Great job for sticking with it even when life gets in the way! Every workout counts even if we get off a bit :smile:

I did Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 today. Mel - I know exactly what you mean about the resistance. I find it hard to find the right resistance ons some of the exercises too. I lost the band that came with it, so I am working with one I bought at a sports store. Its a red one - not sure what the weight is though.
  • aquarabbit
    Options
    Fire 55 today. It was alright. I overslept today and I feel so lazy the rest of the day when I do that! So it was a lot of coffee this morning and now I can give my full attention to ACIV: Black Flag until my husband comes home and takes over. But I'm glad I didn't start playing before my workout. I haven't gotten too far into the game yet, but I'm pretty sure Chalene wouldn't stand a chance against Edward Kenway as far as my attention is concerned.