Starting Nov 1

Options
1828384858688»

Replies

• terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Good on the mister for that loss. We took mine's measurements yesterday so he can start seeing his progress.
  • sleepyjen
    sleepyjen Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I have calipers but don't know how to use them well.
  • terrie_k
    Options
    What do you mean by calipers?
  • sleepyjen
    Options
    The body fat percentage calipers, said to be more accurate than measuring--makes sense, given how parts of my body are bigger now from working out. Hip measurement=bigger because my butt's bigger, but it's far less saggy. calf measurement is also bigger. Weight's about the same. I have this one: http://www.gnc.com/Accu-Fitness-LLC-ACCU-MEASURE-FITNESS-3000-Personal-Body-Fat-Tester/product.jsp?productId=2134356
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I feel like I should think about taking measurements too... But that just may depress me too much. This is my last week of eating and doing what I please as I plan to start being more aware of what I'm eating and trying to be active 3-5 days a week, boo.

Bring it on February!
  • sleepyjen
    Options
    good for you, meg! i went to the gym today but realized i'd have to kill a half an hour for a student weights class to end so I could get in. Yeah, no. I went home :) I did slam a hoe into some ice and snow to break it up, though, and pried apart frozen logs in our wood pile so those things must count for something. I think I'll have enough shoveling to make up for it after tomorrow, anyway.
  • terrie_k
    Options
    Another day another shred down. Only thing keeping it going is hoping level 3 Is better.
    I did my measurements since quitting new rules.. eek is all I can say..
  • terrie_k
    Options
    Happy day.. LAST DAY OF LEVEL 2!
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Sooooo Terrie, how is level 3? All I can remember about level three is doing jumping jacks and punches with weights. It must have been so horrible I blocked it all out LOL

I was up at 2:30 this morning - a whopping hour later than the night before. I've got so much going thru my little brain, I can't go back to sleep! It sucks!! When I can't sleep I certainly don't feel like working out at 5am when the alarm goes off. At least I got a BWM in this morning. Yawning the whole time LOL

I still haven't gotten back to my pre-vacation weight. I guess two straight weeks was too much - it's never taken this long before :( At least there won't be as much drinking on this next vacation - 7 more sleeps till we leave!!
  • terrie_k
    Options
    That is coming up quick!

I didn't start level 3 yesterday, we went for a 7km run instead. I thought about starting it but remembered when I looked through quickly how similar to BWM (jump squats, jump lunges) that I wasn't sure if my legs were up for it. Knees are a bit sore today. Someone from work is going to analyze my shoes to determine what type of shoes I should invest in based on my running style. I WILL do level 3 tonight though!!
  • ramalem
    Options
    Hi ladies!

Blue sorry you aren't sleeping well, that sucks. And man that second vaca is coming up quick!

Terrie, I've never made it to level 3 :smile: so good for you for getting there.

Jen, hey that sounds like a solid workout to me!

I've been sick with something the past week, stomach related... I'll spare you the details. Finally went to the dr yesterday and they said there isn't much they can do nor are they too concerned. And of course I can't take any meds because I'm breastfeeding. I don't think I've had much more than a few pieces of toast in the last 48 hours and I can't even keep that in... Sigh this really sucks. I was down 4lbs yesterday hahaha.
  • terrie_k
    Options
    Are you still doing the BRAT diet, Meg?
  • ramalem
    Options
    Yup...
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Did you make it to level 3 Terrie? I think we switched after one workout to Ripped - too many jump type moves for me too. At least that's what I remember of it ;)

You're logging Curves - are you actually doing curves or is that the closest you can find? I did it years ago - I loved Curves because I didn't have to think about what I was doing :)

Got in my workout this morning - I'm really feeling it. The scale was up again this morning. I sure hope it's the water in my muscles that's hanging on! I'm six lbs from my lowest low and still nowhere near my pre-vacay weight. So frustrating!! My workout tomorrow will be shoveling snow!

I hope you're feeling better Meg - those 'involuntary cleanse' type diets are no fun ;)
  • terrie_k
    Options
    I did level 3 yesterday, the squats felt good.. definitely not as bad as BWM. The only other thing I struggled with were the travelling pushups, one set was from knees.
    I'm just logging as Curves, but it is for 30DS. I didn't see the general circuit training before and didn't know what to put. I did curves probably 7 years ago, it was good because I could walk there. Eventually like everything, I got bored and stopped. I also didn't like that they measured my height at 5'1" LOL
    Keep hydrated Meg, hopefully you will be back to new soon.
    I'm hoping no shoveling for us yet.