Talking Dead: Team Michonne

Options

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,873 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm glad I know where I can add it so I can make sure I hit my cardio numbers. <3

It's almost time, are we excited?

I am very excited for Sunday!

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Polite Zombie here... Motivational/Funny Gif loading...

Ah there it is...

michonne-governor.gif

Hello, so excited to have another team member. Tell us about yourself polite zombie. Real name. Etc.

Got up early and did 30 minutes of kick boxing! :)

Shelley
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! No Shelley I am not a musician, I cannot even carry a note, unfortunately, although I try on a regular basis! HAHAHA.
    Up early, did a kick *kitten* arm workout, then for a short 2 mile run, then home for 25 min of kickboxing. Great way to start the day!

I hope everyone is having a great day and has some fun plans for the weekend. Tomorrow is our first turn in your numbers day! Lets all get ours in early. Thanks!

Angi
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Angi that was awesome. Is it your day off? I got up early also. But only managed 30 minutes of kickboxing. Weights still to come tonight.

Dazz it is so refreshing to know a guy who realizes that picking up something is not being healthy. Cardio is so important to over all health. :drinker: :bigsmile:

Shelley
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Dazz, i just read your blog. You are so sweet!! But also correct, this is an amazingly motivational board. And I kind of like that there is such a small number of us because it means that everyone gets support. I can't believe that anyone would put you down about how well you are doing, the exercise numbers you are posting are amazing!

I was very bad today. We were meant to be going away this evening so I hadn't planned on working out and was going to go for a long run in the morning instead. but we were too tired to travel so we decided to go in the morning which meant that I would have to workout tonight instead of tomorrow. I couldn't motivate myself though. when i got in from work I was exhausted and starving so I made a massive dinner and curled up on the couch. Bad zombie fighter!!
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Louise there will be days of scavenging through the zombie infested landscape when no food will be available. You must eat it when you can find it. :devil: :laugh:

That being said just watch your intake tomorrow. 've a feeling that pickings will be lean.

Dazz I still need o go to your site.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Got in a 30 minute kickboxing dvd this morning. It was crazy at work. Run deputy run all day. And grandkids are coming tonight. So it looks like the kickboxing is all for me.

Hope everyone has a great evening.

Shelley
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Angi, that is absolutely amazing, keep at it! I'd love to run two miles!

Louise, there's no crime in having a day off. If you feel you need it, you take it! Do not feel guilty! Even Michonne herself needs a rest sometimes, how else can she get the energy to mess zombies up?!

Shelley, I've had the same type of day today. I woke up thinking I'd be able to spend time in the gym when work called. By the time I got home, I couldn't go to the gym because I'm off-peak so I can only go at certain times (looking into changing that though) so all I've done today is 30 minutes of Just Dance 2014. I'm loving the kickboxing love though, guys!
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a team member. I'm too busy for this challenge but I'm from the original zombie one. I'll just be popping in at random times on random boards to spread good cheer and maybe a laugh.
    Hence Polite Zombie... before someone chewed on me, I was called... um, er... um... Jjjj... Jjjj Jen, yes that's it.. Jen...

Anyway, happy weekend.

Oh%2BBoy%2B.%2BTWD%2B.gif%2Btrade_3cb115_4389341.gif
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Well Jen, I hope you enjoy your visit, but no snacking on my team members. Or off goes your head!:happy: :laugh: :bigsmile:

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Went to a class today at the gym with a fellow MFP user this morning. It was different. First half was weights. Second half was like a boot camp. Burpees, skaters, pushups, kept changing. Sweated lots! The gym is further away than I like though.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Well I added everything up, either I forgot to put one down or I was short a kickboxing half hour. Just completed it and I am wiped! I am at 71 pounds for the bench press challenge I set for myself. Decided not to try it again today. With all the training I did I think that Monday will be a better day for it. After a day of rest.

Shelley
  • FromFlabToFurious
    Options
    I did some kettlebell work today. I'm totally addicted to them. Great work with the benching and the gym work, Shelley!

Also, can we just adopt Jen as our mascot. Can we, like, chain her up and chop her arms and jaw off with a samurai sword...with love, of course! xP
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I did a 5mi bike ride today to make up the for my cardio numbers. It was beautiful outside but totally kicked my butt. :laugh:
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I did some kettlebell work today. I'm totally addicted to them. Great work with the benching and the gym work, Shelley!

Also, can we just adopt Jen as our mascot. Can we, like, chain her up and chop her arms and jaw off with a samurai sword...with love, of course! xP

Fantastic idea Dazz! I have a really nice chainsaw. I think that would work. I also have a nice axe! Ok, let's do it. With love for sure. :blushing:

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I did a 5mi bike ride today to make up the for my cardio numbers. It was beautiful outside but totally kicked my butt. :laugh:

Great catch up! Thanks for getting it done for the team.

Tomorrow is the day we have been waiting for. Go Michonne! :)

Shelley
  • Angimom
    Options
    Happy Sunday all! Thanks for everyone getting thier numbers in to me yesterday ! We have all completed our challenges for the week and stayed within our caloric goals so we are off to a killin start! Lol. Can wait until the episode tonight to see how many kills we get for the points. Great job this week team Michonne!! I havebenn cooking and cleaning all morning so now I am off for a long bike ride and then I think I will do a cardio kickboxing tape.
  • FromFlabToFurious
    Options
    Awesome job everybody! I'm actually proud of us all for checking in and supporting each other. As far as I can see, everybody's stuck to their goals...amazing!

Angi, great job on your kickboxing and Ellie with the five mile bike ride, that's some crazy-awesome shizzle! Well done to everyone. Team Michonne rules!

I can't wait to see our girl in action! GO ON GIRL, KILL SOME PEOPLE! WE NEED THE POINTS!
  • Angimom
    Options
    Team Michonne! 26 kills!! We are awesome! Along with the great job we did this week we should have no problem being the #1 team this week
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Whooa Team Michonne for the win tonight!! ;) Carl came in second!! Yay! Go Carl!