Talking Dead: Team Carol

Replies

• SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    I'm so sorry you are having so many problems. I really hope things start to move up from here. (((Hugs)))
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 363 Member
    I'm so sorry you are having so many problems. I really hope things start to move up from here. (((Hugs)))

Well if "move up" means getting a call from your bank that your debit card has been compromised... UGH!!! this is just a BAD day! Anyone have any chocolate???
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Migraines are back in full swing. I am trying desperately to get an appointment with a Neuro tomorrow (but it is looking unlikely). Pushed through this morning and got to the gym for an hour... I am possibly picking up a second hand recumbent exercise bike tonight so that could help immensely!

Got hit this morning with news of a friend's passing... my frustration tolerance is a zero and I am about ready to scream... that is all.

We lost a friend in December, and we were wrecked for weeks. I am so sorry for your loss. :( Hugs to you.
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Im so sorry for your loss Funky! I hope your day gets better... sounds like a rough one.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    I have a mini challenge in another group to do 100 jumping jacks each day, I just started today and I did my 100 but I'll be doing them each day so if anyone needs jumping jacks done I got them.

In the same group as you! LOL! I love that challenge!

I am geting so discourage with this challenge! Its becoming not very fun. : (

Why are you getting discouraged?
  • tj1376

Well if "move up" means getting a call from your bank that your debit card has been compromised... UGH!!! this is just a BAD day! Anyone have any chocolate???

There are peanut m&m's in the candy dish in my office - would you like some?
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,632 Member
    I'm very sorry for your loss (hugs) and I hope your day gets better.

I think I am about 90% better each days just gets better. I did 90 min of walking and 30DS plus my 100 Jumping jacks. so if anyone needs any extra time you can take it from me. I have a dentist apt in an hour then going to walk some more. I still feel sore all over my body but in a few days I should be good as new.
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 363 Member
    Thanks guys.... I just need this day to be over with! And YES!! I will take the M&Ms!
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    cant believe i didnt check in yesterday... whuut?

i love all the name meanings! its so fun to hear the whys.

Funky... it'll get better... i promise :flowerforyou:

Skittles: glad you are back!!!

and 320 cardio. whew... really really bad week to be a lazy butt on sunday, and monday morning... so im trying to shove A LOT into 5 days. this will have to change for next week.

the punishment is actually nice. its not too horrible, and it makes for a good 5 min warmup. might do that each day from here on... so if anyone needs them, they are out there!

Monday: swim. 30min c
    Tuesday: lift 60min st | tabattas/row 60min c
    Wednesday: WOD + 1 challenge complete + swim tonight = 45 + 30

estimated:
    Thursday: lift 60min st | tabattas/row 60min c
    Friday: WOD + whatever else: 60 min c
    Saturday: lift 60min st + boot camp 45min c

complete: 60 st | 165 c
    estimated: 180 st | 330 c
    punishment done: 1 so far
    calories: 2/6 so far
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Day 3 Wednesday 3/5/14
    Format for the week:

Cardio: 365/320 (Aiming for the 500 club!)
    Strength: 130/110
    Martial Arts: 135/135
    Average calorie intake: 3/6 days
    Weight loss for challenge: 5.2#/ 9#
    Punishment (current) = 1 /1 circuit
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    3/2/14 - 3/7/14 Sun-Fri

As of today Wed. 3/5, weekly total

Cardio:325/320
    Strength:110/110
    Average calorie intake: 4/6 days
    Punishment week of 3/2-3/7: 4/5 days
    Weight loss for challenge: 3 lbs!
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    My screen name is the first two letters of my legal name (be) and then the (bubble)s is my nick name in HS. And since I married my HS sweetheart he still uses it. In April we will have been married 33 years!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    3/3/14 - 3/8/14 Monday-Saturday

As of Wed. 3/5, weekly total

Cardio: 174/320
    Strength:85/110 --- wait -- this is out of 110? Uh oh - I need to plan more strength into my week.
    Average calorie intake: 3/6 days
    Kickboxing (counted in cardio): 33/45 (I am determined to get in my minutes of this optional challenge this week.
    Punishment: 0/1
    Weight loss for challenge: 6.2 lbs
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Day 4 Thursday 3/6/14
    Format for the week:

Cardio: 410/320 (Aiming for the 500 club!)
    Strength: 145/110
    Martial Arts: 135/135
    Average calorie intake: 4/6 days
    Weight loss for challenge: 5.2#/ 9#
    Punishment (current) = 2 /1 circuit
  • tj1376
    Half way to 500 minutes!!! I still have tonight, tomorrow night, a 5k on saturday and might include some dancing scheduled for saturday if I dont have the numbers. Right now, dancing is just a bonus.

Did anyone need any help with their strength or cardio this week. I should have more than enough to cover someone.
  • SaraAlexandre
    My screen name is the first two letters of my legal name (be) and then the (bubble)s is my nick name in HS. And since I married my HS sweetheart he still uses it. In April we will have been married 33 years!

I was wondering what your name was about. Congrats on being married so long. That's quite an accomplishment. I married my high school sweetie too and I know how hard that can be.Thanks for sharing Belinda.

Kim, strength is only 90 mins. I think the 110 was from sharing and caring week.

This 500 mins of cardio is really pushing my limits and I know I will like what it does for me. You all are doing an amazing job! Coursucate, how is the food logging going?
  • SaraAlexandre
    73e2e3b7105f11731128e3d90fa25843_zps50a7a9fa.jpg

Some inspiration to remember what we are fighting for!!!
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Hey Carols! Just wanted to give my just-past-midweek-update.

Cardio: 465/320 <-- aiming for 500!
    Strength: 100/90
    Food: Averaging 4/6
    Punishment: 0/1 <--- I need to get on that :ohwell:

I am more than happy to donate all my extra to the team... IF all goes as planned I may actually hit 600 in cardio this week!

Funky- Is today going any better for you?
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    So far this week:

Cardio: 155/320
    Strength: 90/90
    Circuit: Done

Wow - I need a lot more cardio! And tomorrow is another weightlifting day, so not much cardio. Guess I know what I'll be doing on Saturday morning :)
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,632 Member
    hey all how is everyone doing?

well today I got in 2 hours of walking. and I feel amazing. I am going out to dinner with the hubby and when I come home I'm going to do another mile or two. still no zumba, I want to make sure I am 100% better so I'll go back to that on monday.