• tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Do you also "politely" turn us into a zombie if you catch us? :laugh:

She does, Ive seen it.
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    When will the new weeks challenge be available?
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Do you also "politely" turn us into a zombie if you catch us? :laugh:

She does, Ive seen it.

Oh goodness! Well here's to Beth making it to Season 5! :drinker:
  • tj1376
    Options
    When will the new weeks challenge be available?

It will be posted late sunday or early monday, You can do exercises for next week on sunday that will count.
  • tj1376
    Options
    This week all the teams are only going to count the scores of the active members who've checked in, or at least been on the boards recently and have responded to messages. Otherwise we'd all lose tons of points and be chasing ghosts. After this week, we'll go back to giving people a week or two before we decide that they've been eaten. As always latecomers or mind changers can rejoin at any time as part of the Horde. :cry:

This is why it is important you send in your totals or post them on the board. We dont want you all to be eaten:sad:

Also, if you are struggling during the week to get your totals in because you are sick or injured, you can ask your teammates who have gone over the minimum to donate time to you. It will still count on their time for MVP purposes, but yours for weekly challenge goals. Just make sure to tell me on both of your totals at the end of the week.
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options

Also, if you are struggling during the week to get your totals in because you are sick or injured, you can ask your teammates who have gone over the minimum to donate time to you. It will still count on their time for MVP purposes, but yours for weekly challenge goals. Just make sure to tell me on both of your totals at the end of the week.

Sweet! That's good to know! I've got some extra strength minutes (20) this week if someone needs 'em.
  • marieamethyst
    Options

Sweet! That's good to know! I've got some extra strength minutes (20) this week if someone needs 'em.

I had to make up for slacking off last week, so I have cardio and strength minutes to spare as well! If we can still donate them for this week. :)

Good motivation to keep going... I don't want to become a zombie! :noway:
  • tj1376
    Options
    No donating this week, but for the rest of the challenge you can.
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    It's a great idea; I'll do my best to earn some extra minutes this week as well in case anyone needs them. :)
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    Well we survived to see Week Two!

Great job, team :)
  • TiffytVS
    TiffytVS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    W00t!! I'll take it.
  • kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great show last night! I am sooo happy!! Beth is still alive (as far as we know) I weighed and lost weight this morning!! aaand, I have a new inspiration for this journey of mine. Michonne's arms! :smile:

I will do my best to get extra minutes this week also!
  • tj1376
    Options
    Good Morning Team Beth!!! How is everyone feeling after watching last nights episode and previews for next week? Confident that Beth will be ok since she is traveling with Darryl. And what about Michonnes kills last night!!! WOW!!
  • tj1376
    Options
    Dont forget to check your Walking Dead: Beth thread to get this weeks exercises.
  • TiffytVS
    TiffytVS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to see Beth in action next week! And those bow and arrow exercises look like they'll be great for building Michonne arms.
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    Team Michonne definitely had a great night, haha! Those arms are something else. I agree, TiffytVS, can't wait to see if it helps tone up the arm flab. It's harder to hide that! :laugh:

I can't wait to see Beth in action next week. That Daryl better not steal all of the kills!

I may have an actual bow buried somewhere in storage... can I use that to perform the exercise if I can find it?
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Would the bow & arrow stretch count towards our strength?
  • tj1376
    Options
    they do count for strength and yes if you have an actual bow and arrow - use it.
  • klmeub
    Options
    I did a season 4 marathon last night to catch up and watched the new episode - wow Michonne!