• Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Good job, kmoiregreen, on making MVP this week! :drinker:

Go team Carl!
  • TiffytVS
    TiffytVS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, kmoiregreen!! And great week to get immunity. Team Michonne is not messing around. My legs are burning at the thought of four minutes of squats. :noway:
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Here is this week's punishment exercises. Team Michonne would like us to do this 4 minute "Bring Sally Up" Squat Challenge, 5 times this week.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CswK7e_Bep8
    If you can't access the video, it is 4 minutes of regular squats, but holding in the squat position for a full 3 seconds before rising and squatting again.

...Yes yes yes! I just started the 30 Day Squat Challenge so this is perfect! I want bunz of steel before my husband gets back home! :devil:
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    This weeks challenge has been posted - make sure to check out the Walking Dead Thread!!! Its going to be a week of sharing and communicating!!!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    I'm still doing stage 1 of New Rules of Lifting for Women, and I just moved from doing two sets of each move to three sets. So that should take care of the extra 10 minutes of arm strength training. I might throw in some bow and arrows just to keep my zombie shooting arm in shape.

Thank goodness cardio didn't go up anymore. I'm barely keeping up as it is!

And one set of Sallies down. Four more to go! Yeah, Team Beth!!! We got this!!!
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I got my Sally Ups done for the day....and I just started Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. I dont think Im gonna be able to walk tomorrow!!
    BTW...Ripped in 30 is on Youtube if any one is interested.
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Awesome! My roommate and I used to call JM the evil b*tch monster of death. But in a good way of course. :smile: Enjoy! And let us know how you like it!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I volunteer to do more squats if anyone needs it this week! Just let me know. :flowerforyou:

I think I might check out Ripped in 30 on Wednesday. I still haven't gotten through one day of 30 Day Shred, so it should be interesting! :laugh:

And if anyone is trying to figure out how to calculate the calories burned for the squats, this is the formula I used:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/313995-calories-burned-during-squats/
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,901 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, kmoiregreen!! And great week to get immunity. Team Michonne is not messing around. My legs are burning at the thought of four minutes of squats. :noway:

It should be fun. Challenges should inspire. And be fun.

If anyone is looking for a great abs, cardio, strength DVD at a great price, try Billy Blanks TAEBO Express. Got mine at Wal-Mart. $10.00. There are eight 10 - minute workouts. So you can do the ones you want. The ab one is great. There are burpees! :) And you can use walking weights to add intensity. I like the ones by Golds Gym. Also available at Wal-Mart. I do 3 of them usually. 2 if time is limited.

Shelley
  • Gambrell104
    Options

If anyone is looking for a great abs, cardio, strength DVD at a great price, try Billy Blanks TAEBO Express. Got mine at Wal-Mart. $10.00. There are eight 10 - minute workouts. So you can do the ones you want. The ab one is great. There are burpees! :) And you can use walking weights to add intensity. I like the ones by Golds Gym. Also available at Wal-Mart. I do 3 of them usually. 2 if time is limited.

Shelley

They have some of his stuff on Youtube also...Im gonna have to check him out....My kickboxing teacher is having to take some time off so I have to find another way to get that in
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hello Team Beth! I am on Team Daryl, because Beth was such a big help to Daryl in his depressed state i would like to donate 10 minutes of strength to whomever needs it as a thank you.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,901 Member
    Options

Shelley

They have some of his stuff on Youtube also...Im gonna have to check him out....My kickboxing teacher is having to take some time off so I have to find another way to get that in

I have some of his celebrity ones, not a winner with me. I love him though. He is inspirational. :) Sorry your teacher will be gone for a while. He has so many different ones. And reasonably priced. You are sure to find one you love.

Shelley
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    I used to love Billy Blanks back Tae Bo first started! Good to know he's still being awesome. I'll have to check out that DVD.
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    Hello Team Beth! I am on Team Daryl, because Beth was such a big help to Daryl in his depressed state i would like to donate 10 minutes of strength to whomever needs it as a thank you.

I'll take it!
  • tj1376
    Options
    MORNING TEAM BETH!!!!

How is everyone doing with the punishment exercises and the adoption of a Team Daryl member? Have you all contacted someone to help them out with this weeks strength challenge?
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    I am def sore today but I love it!
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Luckygohappy and I have adopted each other!
  • tj1376
    Options
    Luckygohappy and I have adopted each other!

Mutual appreciation - great job!!!!
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    I found a app I thought I would share with you guys. Its called Daily Arm Workout Free. Its nothing but arm exercises and they have it broke up in 5,8 and 10 mins programs. Its a good way to get those extra 10 mins of arms out of the way.