Talking Dead: Team Beth

Options

Replies

• marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    It's on sale today! :laugh: (I have to stay away from that site; too many workout shirts that I *need* in MY life!)

http://www.lookhuman.com/design/32649-run-like-daryl-is-waiting

"WORKING OFF MY ADIPOSE" Priceless!!!!!!

rofl.gif

I've finished cardio for the week (with extra to spare if anyone needs it), but strength still needs work. And the squats!

Today my zombie to slay is soreness. Still paying for Tuesday!
  • TiffytVS
    TiffytVS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hows everyones week going? I have 50 mins of cardio and I am DONE!! Oh and 2 more sets of Sallys...

You go, Gambrell!! I still have two more sets of Sallies, 85 minutes of cardio, and another strength training session. I wanted to get a chunk of cardio done today, but the exhaustion zombie got me. I'll defeat it with a good night's sleep and be back in action tomorrow.
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Thank you, and you too! :)

It's free shipping on orders of $50+... if you do order anything, use WELCOME10 at checkout to get 10% off.

So, my advice is to get both! :laugh:

(I've been debating with myself over the Little Mermaid "Don't wish for it - work for it" and the Star Wars "Training to be a rebel" tanks, arg!)

Marieamethyst, you talked me into it! And then I talked myself into getting a third one. Heh heh.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM!!!!

How is everyone coming with this weeks challenge? Anyone needing any help from your teammates?

Remember that when you turn in your scores tomorrow you will turn in the Total of your strength. If you have 100min or more I will know you completed your adopted members strength as well.

This week is all about helping others, so make sure to get in your strength totals!!!!! You could be all that stands between someone else being eaten by zombies or getting way in the nick of time.
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    Thank you, and you too! :)

It's free shipping on orders of $50+... if you do order anything, use WELCOME10 at checkout to get 10% off.

So, my advice is to get both! :laugh:

(I've been debating with myself over the Little Mermaid "Don't wish for it - work for it" and the Star Wars "Training to be a rebel" tanks, arg!)

Marieamethyst, you talked me into it! And then I talked myself into getting a third one. Heh heh.

Oh goodness! I think I've talked myself into getting some as well... I hate working out in sleeves, and only have one sleeveless workout shirt. But hey, just because you're slaying zombies doesn't mean you can't look stylish, right? What was the third shirt? :laugh:
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    I had my NSV last night while Skyping my husband. He said he could see definition in my arm while picking up our daughter. All of the strength training is paying off. Progress!
  • tj1376
    Options
    I had my NSV last night while Skyping my husband. He said he could see definition in my arm while picking up our daughter. All of the strength training is paying off. Progress!

Thats awesome!!!!
  • kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Just got back from chiropractor. He has asked that I not do any upper body strength training for awhile until I get some neck issues under control. Not sure how this will affect me in this challenge, I guess I can just double up on lower body stuff...will see..Fixing to add up my strength so far for the week and see what else I lack.
  • tj1376
    Options
    Just got back from chiropractor. He has asked that I not do any upper body strength training for awhile until I get some neck issues under control. Not sure how this will affect me in this challenge, I guess I can just double up on lower body stuff...will see..Fixing to add up my strength so far for the week and see what else I lack.
    Sounds like alot of squats and lunges are in your future....ouch.
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

Good luck!
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Kmoiregreen, I'm sorry about your neck. I have some extra strength training minutes this week if you need them!

Marieamethyst, I got the awesome WD one you posted. I'm so excited! I'm addicted to snarky t-shirts and wearing them while working out should supply some much needed motivation. And congratulation on your NSV!! That's the best when someone you love sees your progress.
  • Gambrell104
    Options

Congrats on your NSV!!
  • kmoirecavender
    Options
    Thanks TiffVS, I think I am okay on strength this week! Fortunately I did it before doc ordered differently! I figure once the swelling goes down, maybe he will release me to do upper body again...until then, maybe I can do extra lower body and swap out with someone IF upper body stuff is specified in the challenge.
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    Thank you! :blushing:

Haha, good choice, TiffytVS! I want the shirt, but I don't hubby would understand. I'm thinking about the Rule# 1: Cardio shirt instead for my zombie slaying.

kmoiregreen: If you need an upper body partner, let me know. <3 I focus way too much on my lower, so it'd be good to work on my upper more. I hope you get cleared soon!

I have one big push to wrap up this week since I took yesterday off. Strength training, go!
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    Hey guys!! This week is a wrap for me...all done. Had to get 2 sets of sallys done today but they are DONE! I have 69 mins of cardio and 35 mins of strength to donate if any one needs it.
  • TiffytVS
    Options

Haha, good choice, TiffytVS! I want the shirt, but I don't hubby would understand. I'm thinking about the Rule# 1: Cardio shirt instead for my zombie slaying.

I forgot about the Zombieland one!! Okay, I'll have to start saving for that one. Lol! Yeah, my fiancé gave me a look when I showed him the shirt. But even he can't deny Daryl is a badass. :glasses:

Ah! kmoiregreen, there's swelling?? That sounds really painful. Take care of yourself!

Dang, Gambrell, 69 minutes of extra cardio?! You super rock!
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    I have a NSV to share - I was able to pull my best fitting blue jeans off without unbuttoning them today.
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Awesome!! Nice job! :drinker:
  • kmoirecavender
    Options
    Tonight's the night!!! Can't wait, but to be honest, part of my impatience is cause I will be off work by the time the show starts..haha. I am really hoping that this coming week I get a burst of enthusiasm and energy...because this week has been rough! I have even considered giving up. I need, I need, just don't know what I need...Everyone here is doing sooo good!!! What a great team! Sorry about being such a downer...I will get better soon!!!
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    Tonight's the night!!! Can't wait, but to be honest, part of my impatience is cause I will be off work by the time the show starts..haha. I am really hoping that this coming week I get a burst of enthusiasm and energy...because this week has been rough! I have even considered giving up. I need, I need, just don't know what I need...Everyone here is doing sooo good!!! What a great team! Sorry about being such a downer...I will get better soon!!!

Dont give up yet! I have faith you can do this. we are a great team and you are part of it!