Talking Dead: Team Beth

Options

Replies

• marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Anyone else have birthdays or special occasions coming up during the challenge?

Hello fellow February birthday! Mine is on Saturday :happy: (I plan on going to town with some burritos and salsa that night)

Happy early birthday!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Yes, B&A's should definitely cause a burn in your shoulders if your doing it right. They are great for arm and shoulder workouts.

Remember if you think your going to be short on exercises, let your teammates know so they can help you out. No need to lose points if someone else thinks they can help you. It the zombie apocalypse you have to stick together!!!
  • TiffytVS
    TiffytVS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Anyone else have birthdays or special occasions coming up during the challenge?

Hello fellow February birthday! Mine is on Saturday :happy: (I plan on going to town with some burritos and salsa that night)

Happy early birthday!

Happy early birthday to you!! Mmmm...burritos. I'm going for garlic fries and beer.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Just a quick reminder that all challenge totals for the week have to be in by Midnight tomorrow!!! Make sure you have all burpees and bow and arrows done in order to get your strength point.
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I got ALL of my bow & arrows and ALL of my burpees done!! Just 9 more mins of ST and this week is a wrap! Super proud of myself for getting it all in!
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    Mmm, fries and beer! I'm still debating with myself on whether I'm having a Corona tomorrow or not.

Great job, Gambrell104!

If anyone still needs burpees, let me know and I'll knock some more out for you tomorrow. :)
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Do it, marieamethyst! And great job, Gambrell! I've still got a lot to do tomorrow, but it's doable. I think.
  • kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    How is everyone on Team Beth doing? I should have all my extra stuff done by today, looking forward to tomorrow evening too! Let's hope Beth and Daryl show up and kick some zombie's booty! My personal zombie I intend to slay today is LAZINESS. When I "think" about getting off the couch and doing some exercises, I intend to do it, and not put it off! I am also planning on doing some ab work. Since I started here on MFP, my legs and arms have been sore every day, but I am sorely lacking in the ab/core area. Have a good one y'all!!
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    I love the idea of personal "zombies" I have a LOT of those. I need to get the rest of my ST mins and get my house straight. I had to stay in a hotel this week and my mom had my boys because of the snow storm. Eating was hard this week, exercise not so much since the hotel had a gym.
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Dang, Gambrell! Way to keep fighting zombies in the middle of a snow storm! I'm in California where we can't even get it to rain.
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    Another week down, good job team! Now to see if we make it to week three tomorrow night!

This winter has just been brutal. I'm so glad we moved from Ohio when we did!
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Yeah, Team Beth!!! Here's to not dying tomorrow night!
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    If Beth dies tonight :noway: will this whole team be moved to the zombie horde team?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    If Beth dies tonight :noway: will this whole team be moved to the zombie horde team?
    Yes. They only have two members, so they're probably lonely and anxious for fresh brains. :wink:
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    Yes. They only have two members, so they're probably lonely and anxious for fresh brains. :wink:

...1, 2, 3, NOT IT!

:laugh:
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    Loved tonights episode Way to go Team Glen and Maggie!
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    I am soooooooo happy Judith is still alive! I think seeing that empty, bloody car seat bothered me way more than it should have. Definitely a good episode!
  • TiffytVS
    Options
    Yes!! So happy Judith is alive although having Lizzie around her is making me nervous. And I wonder what Tyrese is going to do when he finds out the truth about Carol.

And not only did Beth survive she killed a walker! Our girl is getting stronger, just like us. Watching her run through the woods, I was like, "Go Beth! Get that cardio in!"
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    I was so close to changing the channel when Lizzie was doing whatever the heck she was doing. :noway:

She did, I cheered! It'll be interesting to see what our challenge is for this week!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Here is this week's punishment exercises. Team Michonne would like us to do this 4 minute "Bring Sally Up" Squat Challenge, 5 times this week.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CswK7e_Bep8
    If you can't access the video, it is 4 minutes of regular squats, but holding in the squat position for a full 3 seconds before rising and squatting again.